剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
You know crazy hat?
你认识疯帽子吗
I know she's the chairman of the board of Rand industries.
我知道她是兰德实业的董事长
You guys walk by her building on the way to school.
你们上学的时候会路过她的那栋楼呢
She really has a building? With her name on it.
她真有一栋楼吗 上面刻着她的名字呢
You'll usually find me on the top floor of my building going...
你们通常会在大楼的顶层发现我像这样狂吼
You two dollies want to know
你们两个小可爱想知道
how I got my name on the building?
我是怎么把我的名字刻上大楼的吗
I do!
我想知道
By knowing a good idea when I hear one.
我一听到一个好主意 就能立刻察觉到
So I've made out a check to "The two dollies."
所以我给两个小可爱写了张支票
You can do that? I can do whatever I want.
你可以那样吗 我想干什么就干什么
Now what I want you to do
现在我希望你们去做的
Is go get some umbrellas,
就是买♥♥一些雨伞
go get 'em in some subway stations.
放入地铁站里
You start. The people will do the rest.
你们开个头 其他人会完成剩下的工作
I believe in them. I've watched them.
我对他们有信心 我观察过他们
Now which one is the Farkle?
弗科是哪位
Stop it!
停手吧
Now this is $1.00, Farkle.
这是1美元 弗科
Somebody came by it by doing hard work.
某人通过辛苦工作赚来的
Not by pumping people up
而不是让别人吃一些
with something you knew would let them down.
刺♥激♥兴奋最终又让人虚弱无力的东西
Don't keep the dollar.
别把这钱据为己有了
It won't fix you if you keep it. Pass it on.
如果你收下了 也治不好你的毛病 要传递下去
That's what changes you, Farkle. Take it from me.
那才能改变你 弗科 记住我这句话吧
And, you two, don't worry so much about your future.
你们两个 别担心你们的未来了
Really? Really, yes.
真的吗 真的 当然了
You two dollies, you're going to be just fine.
你们两个小可爱 你们会混的好的
Now here, here's your first umbrella.
给 这是你们的第一把雨伞
Nice, nice work, dad.
真好 好样的
You really think you can make a difference in these kids' life.
你真觉得你可以改变这些孩子们的人生吗
Yeah, I do. I'm their teacher.
是的 没错 我是他们的老师
Good for you.
好样的
Riley, if it's all possible,
莱丽 如果可以的话
I'd like to help out with your company.
我愿意去你们的公♥司♥里帮忙
You're a sweet sugar.
你可真好
Miss Matthews you are fired.
麦修斯小姐说你被开除了
Yeah, I had that coming.
好吧 我自找的
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表