剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Greetings, fellow partygoer.
你好啊 派对同伴
Farkle?
弗科
Starting to become clear, sir?
开始明白了吗 老师
Oh yeah. I'm smiling real big.
是啊 我笑得好开心
Announcing the arrival of party guest number six,
有请6号♥派对嘉宾
Female number one.
1号♥女性嘉宾
I'm a female, Farkle.
我也是个女生啊 弗科
You getting this yet?
你看懂了吗
But pretty boy-- pretty boy's still here.
但是帅小子 帅小子还在啊
Wait for it.
等着
That's the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life.
那真是我这辈子见过的最精彩的事了
It's a geek party.
这是个书呆子派对
I know, honey.
我懂的 亲爱的
Everybody welcome Riley.
大家欢迎莱丽
Honey, stay an hour.
宝贝 你待一小时吧
Stay a week, stay forever.
待一周 待一辈子都行
Just enjoy.
你好好玩吧
You know what would make this just perfect for me?
你知道怎样才会让我觉得极其完美吗
Have you noticed the lightsabers hanging from the ceiling
你注意到天花板上垂下来的灯柱
Precariously over your head?
恰好悬在你头上吗
Damocles.
达摩克利斯
There it is. I know.
就是这个 我懂的
Farkle, how could you do this to me?
弗科 你怎么能这样对我
Do what, Riley? Invite you to a party
怎么对你了 莱丽 邀请你参加一个
with all my friends
我所有朋友都在的派对吗
because I always thought you were one of us?
因为我一直觉得你是我们当中的一员
You think I'm one of you.
你们觉得我是属于你们的一员
Broccoli, she's intelligent.
她选择了花椰菜 她好聪明
We come in peace.
我们是带着"和"平目的而来的
Actually you guys came in two pieces.
实际上你们是"合"二为一来的
She makes us laugh.
她能逗我们发笑
Thank you.
谢谢
She should be our queen.
她该成为我们的女王
They love you, Riley.
他们喜欢你 莱丽
I've never seen such immediate
我从没见过有人能如此迅速地
and overwhelming popularity.
受到这么强烈的欢迎
I'm popular?
我很受欢迎吗
Okay, Farkle. Where is she?
听好 弗科 她在哪儿
Whatever have I done to deserve this display of affection?
我做了什么 让你这么公开地跟我秀恩爱
This look like affection to you?
你觉得这是秀恩爱吗
I takes it however I gets it.
我想怎么认为就可以怎么认为
Right there, nurse.
来吧 妹子
She wasn't there when I tried to pick her up this morning
我今早去接她的时候 她竟然不在家
And I couldn't find her in the halls.
我在走廊里也没碰到她
What'd you do with my girl?
你把我的宝贝怎么了
Maya, release the Farkle.
玛雅 放了弗科
Farkle didn't do anything except open my eyes
弗科没做什么 只是打开了我的视界
To what the world really thinks I am.
让我认清我在这个世界真正的身份
A harajuku girl?
东京原宿区女孩吗
Yes, because I figure if what I am is nerdy-geeky,
是的 我觉得如果我是个书呆子
I'm going to set the nerdy-geeky world on fire.
我一定要让书呆子世界彻底疯狂起来
You take it.
你来搞定吧
Nope, beyond me. All yours.
不 我已经无能为力了 你上吧
Why should I struggle to be popular
我既然可以成为这些人的女王
When I can be these people's empress fairy queen?
又为什么苦苦挣扎着要变得受欢迎呢
No, please. The one guy was two guys.
不 别这样 他们竟然两个人叠成一个人
The sword fell. This is the way you're gonna go?
剑要掉下来了 你打算走这个路线吗
You're gonna embrace this?
你打算拥抱这一切吗
Deal with it. I've gone over to the dork side.
接受现实吧 我已经跨越到书呆子世界了
This isn't you.
你不是这样的
this is her. they love this me.
她就是这样的 他们喜欢这样的我
I'm not changing you back.
我是不会把你变回去的
Oh, yes you are.
你一定要把她变回去
My daughter's going through this week's crazy...
我女儿正经历这周的狂乱期
You get in there.
你一定要拯救她
Father, may we continue with the lesson?
老爸 你快继续上课吧
I seek knowledge.
我求知若渴
Never mind, leave her alone.
算了 别管她
Look at her.
你瞧瞧她
All right, what do you guys know about girls?
你们对女孩有什么了解
Mostly we're terrified of them, sir.
大多数时候我们都很惧怕她们 老师
So we try to keep our distance.
所以我们一般都跟她们保持距离
Well, then I choose empress fairy nut job.
那我就选择这个疯子女王吧
Another day, another little piece of my soul gone.
又是新的一天 我的灵魂又丧失了一小块
It's not gone. It's still right here.
其实并没有丧失 依然在你身体里
About time you showed up.
你也是时候该出现了
You still filled with all that hope and promise for the world?
你依然对世界充满希望和信心吗
Yeah, aren't you?
是啊 你不是吗
Well, I've been living in it.
我活在现实世界中
Hey, you wanted success.
嘿 是你当初想要成功的
I stepped out of the way.
我就退到了一边
Congratulations, New York lawyer.
恭喜你了 纽约大律师
Go do what you know how to do.
去做你会做的吧
The people I work for are on the wrong side of this case.
我供职的律所 在这个案子上是昧着良心的
What do I do?
我该怎么做
Are you asking my help?
你是在寻求我的帮助吗
I thought you'd never ask.
我以为你永远不会开口求我呢
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
Why?
为什么
I want to see if our energies converge.
我想知道我们的能量能否聚合在一起
Mrs. Svorski, while I am charmed by your old-world bakery
斯沃斯基太太 尽管我很喜欢你这老式的面包房♥
and thoroughly enjoyed the...
并且非常爱吃这个...
Muffin...
松饼
Is not muffin, big-deal yogurt lawyer.
这可不是松饼 冻酸奶公♥司♥请的大律师
It's bulochki.
是俄式烤面包
Topanga?
塔佩佳
Yeah, this is me.
没错 就是我
It's her. She talks to her mirror.
就是她 她会对着镜子自言自语
You're not on this case.
你不负责这个案子啊
Oh, yeah? Why's that?
是吗 为什么
Because you like people and that gets in my way.
因为你喜欢别人 那会阻碍我办事
I'm not talking about you, Mrs. Svorski, you're a peach.
我不是在说你 斯沃斯基太太 你是个大好人
When you go bald?
你是什么时候变秃头的
Right now.
就现在
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Why are you doing that? What are you doing?
你为什么要这样 你在干什么
She's going to her happy place.
她在前往她的乐园
What we do in meantime?
在此期间我们该干什么
I know!
我知道了
I sing song from old country.
我要唱一首来自祖国的歌♥
**100 people in line for the bread*
*100个人排队买♥♥面包
**100 people in line*
*100个人排长队
**One gets a loaf, takes it home*
*每人买♥♥一条 带回家
**That's all the bread we have for entire year.*
*那是我们一整年的面包产量
oh, that's a good song.
真是首好歌♥啊
I think it's important to have a neighborhood place
我觉得街坊社区有个地方
That reflects an actual culture.
能反映真正的文化是很重要的
Where people sit and they talk.
人们可以坐在这里聊聊天
They talk.
他们是会聊天的
And there's a nice lady who pinches your cheeks.
而且还有个可爱的老太太捏你的脸蛋
oh, I Don't.
我... 别
See, in my happy place, I'm hearing she pays triple rent
在我的乐园里 我听说她要么交三倍的租金
Or she's out on her bulochki.
要么就只能搬出这里了
And hey, aquarius, be a good hippie
对了 大神 做个好人
And see if you can channel my shark lawyer back.
看看能不能把我那位犀利的律师找回来
Ask her if she's still working for us.
问问她还要不要替我们公♥司♥工作了
You're mean.
你好刻薄
Oh, thanks, kid.
谢了 孩子
Come on.
拜托
This is not who you are.
这可不是真正的你
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表