剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
第十五集
第一季
Another year we're not going to be cheerleaders.
今年我们又当不成拉拉队员了
Why do you make me do these things?
你为什么要逼我参加这种活动啊
Pom-poms are stupid and pyramids made of humans freak me out.
绒球好可笑 人形金字塔令我十分恐惧
And what are these? These are your legs.
这又是什么玩意儿啊 那是你的腿
Have you ever seen anything so white?
你见过这么白的东西吗
One time when I looked into the sun.
就是有次我直视太阳的时候
These need to be put away.
我得赶紧把这玩意儿遮盖起来
We have to go to demolition right now and get clothes.
我们必须立刻去"大摧毁"商店买♥♥衣服
Because you know they're gonna find out we took these things.
因为你知道他们肯定会发现我们偷拿了这些东西
But my curfew's in fifteen minutes.
但我的宵禁时间再过15分钟就到了
But they're having a sale. Vintage t-shirts.
但他们在搞大促销啊 经典款T恤哦
I do love t-shirts that other people have already loved.
我确实很爱其他人早就爱过的T恤了
You are the only person I know that has to be home by seven.
你是我认识的唯一一个必须7点前回家的人
It's ridiculous. They treat me like a baby.
那真的很荒唐 他们把我当婴孩一样
Who? Mama dada.
谁啊 妈咪和爹地
It's time I was treated like the woman I am.
我是时候被当做成熟的女性来对待了
I am going to demolition! That's the spirit!
我要去"大摧毁"商店 就要这种精神才对
You're not really coming, are you? Nah.
你并不会真的去 对吧 不去
Wait. You know what? I am.
等等 话说 我还是去吧
I am old enough to stay out past seven o'clock.
我已经足够大了 可以7点以后再回家了
What's the damage for this, in your professional opinion?
以你专业的意见来看 这事会有什么可怕的后果
Broken curfew? Chump change.
违反宵禁时间 小意思啦
Whole thing blows over by Wednesday.
整个事情到周三时就会风平浪静了
Worth it! Let's do this! Great! See you Wednesday.
值得 我们去吧 好极了 周三见
Come on, Auggie. Just pick a babysitter.
快点 奥吉 选一个保姆吧
Why do you have to go anywhere?
你们为什么要去别的地方啊
Aren't you happy with me?
你们跟我待在一起不开心吗
Really? Knock it off.
竟然要用撒娇这招吗 省省吧
It's our anniversary.
今天可是我们的结婚纪念日
All right, I'll give ya three hours.
好吧 我就给你们3小时吧
And bring me back an Auggie bag.
但你们要给我带个奥吉大礼包回来
Okay, deal. All right.
好吧 成交 行
So how about Shelly from down the street?
街尾的雪莉怎么样
Smelly Shelly?
臭臭的雪莉吗
He's right.
他说的很对
How about Anna Stephonopoli?
那安娜·斯托弗诺普利怎么样
"Wanna play monopoly?" No, Anna, I don't.
"你想玩大富翁游戏吗" 不要 我不要安娜
Okay? I don't.
明白吗 我不要
I'm late, I'm late, I know I'm late!
我迟了 我迟了 我知道我回来迟了
Seven minutes. Say nothing. Keep walking.
迟了7分钟 什么都别说 继续走
No. This is a thing.
不 这是我的态度
Deal with your bad girl.
面对你们的坏女儿吧
Okay, where were you? Demolition.
好吧 你去哪儿了 "大摧毁"
It's an alternative store.
那是家另类商店
Where rebels go!
是叛逆青少年去的地方
And I bought this t-shirt
我还买♥♥了这件T恤
I don't think you'll entirely approve of. Bleh!
我觉得你们不会完全赞同的 切
Edgy.
前卫
Uh, Riley, what's going on?
莱丽 怎么回事啊
I am too old for a seven o'clock curfew.
我已经长大了 不能再遵守7点的宵禁时间了
I reject it!
我反对
Reject it! Reject it! Won't even respect it!
反对 反对 绝不遵守
Didn't make the team again, huh?
又没加入拉拉队 是吧
No!
没有
Every year.
每一年都落选
Okay, look, Riley,
好吧 听着 莱丽
your father and I gave you a 7:00 curfew
你父亲和我给你定下了7点的宵禁时间
Because we knew that even when you got all rebellious
是因为我们早知道就算你变得很叛逆
You'd still be home by 7:30.
你也会在7:30前回家的
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
So when you come in here at 7:07
所以 虽然你这次是7:07回来的
acting all dangerous, it's hard--
表现得很有攻击性 我们也...
I'm sorry. I can't even keep a straight face.
不好意思 我都没办法装出严肃的表情了
What are you laughing at?
你们笑什么啊
I'm outta control!
我已经失控了
Maya,
玛雅
you couldn't keep her out any later than that?
你就不能让她在外面待得比这晚吗
I mean, what kind of bad influence are you?
你算是什么坏影响啊
You're right. I gotta up my game.
你说得对 我得把等级提升一下了
This'll look great in my room.
这个放在我房♥里一定很漂亮的
Now, that's what I'm talkin' about!
像那样才对嘛
I want to be taken seriously. I deserve a later curfew.
我希望你们把我的话当回事 我要求晚点回家
Okay, fine, but I'm your teacher,
好吧 但我是你的老师
And I want you to get proper rest.
我希望你拥有充足的休息时间
I don't want your schoolwork to suffer.
我不希望你的学业受到影响
And I'm your attorney,
我是你的律师
So, please state your case, Ms. Matthews.
请陈述你的案情吧 麦修斯小姐
I submit to the court, 10:00.
我向法庭申请把宵禁时间改为10点
The court laughs in your face.
当庭觉得你这是无稽之谈
The legal system is a joke!
整个司法系统就是个笑话
Your new curfew is 8:00.
你新的宵禁时间为8点
God bless America!
上帝保佑美国
I want a later curfew too. Why?
我也要求把宵禁时间推后 为什么
Where do you want to go at night? Wherever you go.
你大晚上的要去哪儿啊 你去哪儿我就去哪儿
Does that mean I can come to your "Nanoversary"?
那意味着你们搞结婚纪念日活动时可以照看我吗
Sorry, honey, mommy and daddy haven't been on a date for, like--
抱歉 宝贝 妈咪和爹地已经很久没有约会了
Three weeks and four days.
有3周加4天没约过会了
Guys, guys. It's not just the curfew.
二位 不仅是宵禁的问题
I want you to think of me as more of a grown-up.
我希望你们能够更多地把我当大人看待
I have an idea. Define "Grownup."
我有个主意 定义一下什么叫"大人"
I can go buy t-shirts whenever I want.
我想什么时候去买♥♥T恤都可以去
And how do you make the money to do that?
你要怎么赚到买♥♥衣服的钱啊
I don't have to. I'm a kid.
我不需要赚钱 我是个小孩啊
Riley, grown-ups have responsibilities.
莱丽 大人是要承担职责的
Idea idea idea! Idea idea idea!
主意 主意 主意 主意
What's the matter, Auggie?
怎么了 奥吉
Is no one believing that
是没有人相信
the little kid could possibly have an idea
一个小屁孩会有什么关于
about how we could raise our older child?
如何抚养我们长女的好主意吗
Let Riley be my babysitter.
让莱丽当我的保姆吧
Holy moly!
老天爷啊
All hail August Matthews! Yeah!
伟大的奥古斯特·麦修斯 好聪明
King of apartment 26! Long live me!
26号♥公♥寓♥的国王 奥吉万岁
Auggie, you think your sister's ready for that kind of responsibility?
奥吉 你觉得你姐姐可以承担这种职责了吗
I would put my life in her hands.
我愿意把我的小命交到她手上
Aww, Auggie, you really want me to babysit you?
奥吉 你真的想让我照看你吗
Yes. I trust you.
是的 我信任你
Catch me!
接住我
Ten bucks an hour. The king's on the floor.
每小时10块钱 国王已经倒在地上了
Five bucks an hour.
每小时5块钱
Hey, Auggie,
嘿 奥吉
you really want Riley to be your babysitter?
你真的想让莱丽当你的保姆吗
Riley makes me smiley.
莱丽让我心情很美丽
So, how'd you get mommy to go out with you?
你是怎么成功约到妈妈 让她同意跟你出去的
We're married. She has to.
我们结婚了 她必须去
Should I get married someday?
我将来某天也该结婚吗
If you find somebody like mommy.
如果遇到像你妈那样的女人就结吧
What about Mrs. Ducksberry? Your kindergarten teacher?
达克斯波莉太太怎么样 你的幼儿园老师吗
How's the tie coming along?
领带系得怎么样了
One bunny ear goes over the other bunny ear.
一只小兔子耳朵搭在另一只兔子耳朵之上
How do I look? Like a shoe.
我看上去怎么样 像只鞋子
Great. Mama loves shoes.
好极了 你妈就爱鞋子
Well, how do I look? Wow.
我看上去怎么样 哇
You look wow. Wow is good?
你看上去让人惊叹"哇" 哇代表好吗
Wow's amazing. When am I gonna look wow?
"哇"代表棒极了 我什么时候才能让人惊叹呢
Oh, honey, you already do.
宝贝 你现在已经让人惊叹了
Yeah, but not with the bam! And the boom!
是没错 但没有那种 性感火爆的身材
And the... You know.
以及那个...你懂的
Daddy's going to love the way you look.
爸爸会喜欢你这打扮的
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表