剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
when the people he cares about are taken advantage of.
那些占我家宝贝便宜的恶人的吧
Are you ever gonna do this again?
你们以后还会这么做吗
No. Yes.
不会 会
Okay, let's go anyway.
好吧 我们还是出发吧
All right, girls, now who's talking?
姑娘们 现在谁说了算
You are. Who's not talking?
你 谁不该开口
Well done. Now let's watch what happens
非常好 现在看着
when someone who knows his way around the block
我这个在街区混得很开的人
come ridin' to the rescue of you two damsels in distress.
是怎么拯救你们两位落难公主的
All right, who is the big, bad salesgirl
好了 谁是那个
who took advantage of my little damsels?
占我家宝贝们便宜的大灰狼售货员
I don't know. Who is the hip, handsome young guy
我不知道 谁是那个时髦帅气
who seems way too cool to be their dad?
看上去太年轻不像她们父亲的小伙子
What?
什么
I'm sorry. I just mean,
抱歉 我只是想说
how are you possibly not made up in Euro retro
你怎么没打扮成欧洲复古风
with accents of Timberlake, since you have matching bodies?
毕竟你有汀布莱克的口音 身材也很像
I don't know. I am Timberlake!
我也不知道 我就是汀布莱克
You know how many times I've driven past his billboard
你知道有多少次 我经过他的广♥告♥牌
and thought, "It's me!"
心里想着 那就是我啊
But no one's ever said it out loud before but you.
但除了你从没有人说出来
And now that I've said it?
那我现在说出来了呢
It feels right.
感觉很棒
Come on, let's dress me up.
快点 快给我打扮打扮
Okay, a lot of bad stuff went down in the last hour.
过去一小时发生了很多糟糕的事情
What is wrong with you people?
你们到底是有什么毛病啊
The only good thing that came out of this
唯一的好结果是
is that I'm bringing Sexy Back.
我有了"性感后背"
Mom's gonna know. She'll never know.
老妈会知道的 她不会知道的
I'm only wearing this with Shawn.
我只有跟肖恩在一起时才会穿这衣服
Are you out of your...
你们都...
minds?
疯了吗
Minds?
疯了吗
You.
你
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Okay, I am going to give you one opportunity
听着 我现在给你们个机会
to tell me how it is possible that you spent,
告诉我你们两个是怎么花掉
what, 80?
多少 80
90 dollars between the two of you?
还是90美元的
Okay, this is gonna be really bad.
情况非常不妙
How much was that dress?
那条裙子多少钱
300.
300美元
Riley, the credit card was for emergencies.
莱丽 那张信♥用♥卡♥是给你应急用的
I made that very clear.
我很明确地说过了
When is buying a dress ever an emergency?
买♥♥裙子什么时候成紧急情况了
When...
当
you... have sold
你...卖♥♥掉了
the rest of your clothes.
所有衣服的时候
Maya. I got beat, okay?
玛雅 我被打败了行吗
Demolition girl's better than me, okay?
"大摧毁商店"那姑娘比我厉害
I mean, she's a pro. We all know Riley's a chump.
她简直是行家 我们都知道莱丽是个笨蛋
Hey! There's an astronaut riding a horse.
喂 有个宇航员在骑马
But this salesgirl's the greatest scam artist I've ever seen.
但那个售货员是我见过最厉害的骗子
Cory?
科利
I'm still not convinced this outfit isn't working for me.
我还是不相信这套衣服不适合我
Let me assure you.
我来帮你搞清楚
Well, then there's $1200 I'm never getting back.
那我就白白花了1200美元
If I'm you, I leave right now
如果我是你 我就趁现在
while I still have the clothes on my back.
身上还穿着衣服 立马离开这里
You just inhibited trade. I could have you arrested.
你阻碍交易 我可以报♥警♥逮捕你
Please try. Topanga Matthews.
快去啊 我是塔佩佳·麦修斯
I'm a partner at Elliot, Brown and Montgomery.
我是艾略特·布朗·蒙哥马利律所的合伙人
This could be fun. Oh, it will be.
这可能会有点意思 一定会的
What's your name? Aubrey Macavoy.
你叫什么名字 奥布莉·麦卡沃伊
Well, Aubrey, according to municipal statute CP 6♥4♥--
奥布莉 根据市政法规《消保条例》第6♥4♥条
"CP" standing for "Consumer Protection,"
《消保条例》指的是《消费者保护条例》
one has seven days for merchandise return and full refund.
消费者有权在七天内退货 并获得全额退款
This statute covers everybody,
这部法规适用于所有人
including my innocent, trusting daughter
包括我那天真轻信的女儿
and my husband the dope.
还有我那笨蛋老公
He's cute.
他很帅
Thanks.
谢谢
How long did it take you to stuff him into that T-shirt?
你花了多长时间把他塞进那件T恤里
I'm never doing that again.
我再也不想遭那个罪了
See, the thing about the law is,
你看 法律的目的就是
it protects the naive and simple from criminals
保护天真无邪的人免受
who hide behind a sales counter.
躲在销♥售♥柜台后的罪犯的伤害
All right, you're just upset
好吧 你只是很生气
about my taking advantage of your daughter.
我占了你女儿的便宜
No, I'm still talking about my husband.
不是 我还在说我老公
For my daughter, I'm coming after you personally.
我女儿的事情 我要亲自追究到底
Turn your head slightly to the right.
稍微向右转头
It's not gonna work on me.
你这招对我没用
I just want you to see the sign.
我只是想让你看看那个标牌
It's all used merchandise.
那都是二手货哦
The sign's too small and can be easily missed, your honor.
标牌太小了 很容易被无视 法官大人
Please prosecute the offender to the full extent of the law.
请最大限度地惩处这位违法者
Hold up, your honor. Turn your head slightly to the left.
稍等 法官大人 请把头稍微向左转
Will you look at that?
谁会看到呢
See, my favorite municipal code is 424--
我最喜欢的市政法令是第424条
No one shall prevent a store merchant
根据法律 任何人不得阻止
from the active pursuit of commerce according to law,
商人积极促成商业贸易
which I make sure I stay just under the radar of.
我费心费力 确保我的行为都是合法的
Nice playing with ya.
跟你玩得很开心
You know, you'd make a pretty good lawyer
其实 你可以成为一个相当厉害的律师
if you weren't such a little criminal.
要不是这么个小罪犯的话
How do you live with yourself?
你是如何忍♥受自己的恶行的
Like this.
就像这样啊
I'm gonna own this store one day. And when I do,
总有一天这家店会是我的 等变成我的之后
I'm gonna hire someone just like your daughter's friend to be the next me.
我会雇用像你女儿的朋友那样的人成为下一个我
I think she's got potential, don't you?
我觉得她很有潜力 你不觉得吗
Maya? No, Maya will never be like you.
玛雅吗 不可能 玛雅永远不会变成你
Think so? No.
真的吗 不可能
She's got my daughter as a good influence.
有我女儿这个好榜样 她不可能的
I want to speak to your manager.
我要跟你经理谈谈
You know what? I can do better than that.
其实 可以更好呢
How about I bring the owners out here?
我把店主都叫出来怎么样
Ron! Hillary!
罗恩 希拉里
What happened to you?
你是怎么回事
Didn't you have any good influences growing up?
你成长过程中就没有任何好榜样吗
Yeah, I had these two right here.
有啊 这两位就是啊
Ron, Hillary, the nice lawyer lady has a complaint about
罗恩 希拉里 这位美丽的女律师要投诉我
how I took advantage of her husband and daughter.
占了她老公和女儿的便宜
How much advantage? $1700.
多大的便宜 1700美元
Nice.
不错啊
No, I don't think you understand.
不 我觉得你们没搞清楚
Let me see if I do. Your daughter comes in,
我来说说我的理解 你女儿来店里
eyes the size of saucers, looking for quick, easy money.
眼睛瞪得又大又圆 想挣快钱
We buy her clothes for cheap,
我们廉价买♥♥了她的衣服
we sell her our clothes for not cheap,
又把不廉价的衣服卖♥♥给他
which keeps our clothes cool
那让我们的衣服
in all the saucer eyes of the current generation.
在这代人的眼里都显得很酷
These people are terrible.
这俩人简直太坏了
Do your parents know you work in a place like this?
你父母知道你在这种地方工作吗
Mom, dad,
老妈 老爸
I work in a place like this.
我在这种地方工作
We've lost. She beat us.
我们输了 她把我们打败了
We got crushed. I don't like it very much.
我们被虐惨了 我不太喜欢这样
Have I let you down?
我让你失望了吗
No, peaches.
没有 亲爱的
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表