剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
you can lose who you are on the inside.
你就会失去内在真正的自我
Even though it is easy to
尽管人总是很容易
be fooled by the beauty of a Trojan horse,
被特洛伊木马外表的美丽所欺骗
Its real power comes from the army within--
真正的力量却来自木马肚子里的军队
Intelligence, compassion,
智慧 同情
integrity, courage.
正直 勇气
That army is the real you,
那支军队才是真正的你
No matter what you look like.
不管你外表看起来如何
So even though beauty may be skin deep,
所以即使美丽只存在于外表
beauty is nowhere near as important as the army inside.
美丽却远远不及内在的那支军队重要
And I'll try not to forget that.
我会努力记住这一点的
Well, look at all of you.
看看你们大家
you're all very deeply beautiful.
你们的美丽都是深入内心的
Especially you, Farkle.
尤其是你 弗科
Thank you.
谢谢
She beat us. Yeah.
她打败了我们 是啊
Thank you for taking me in.
谢谢你们接受我
I hope we can be friends.
我希望我们能做朋友
Cool.
好啊
We've got a lot to learn from each other.
我们可以相互学到很多东西
I continue to not understand anything.
我还是什么都听不到
That's what's so beautiful about you.
那正是你美丽的一面
Valiant effort, Lucas,
你付出了很大努力 卢卡斯
Perhaps a smoothie would take the sting out of my latest victory.
或许喝杯奶昔可以克制住我胜利后的狂妄
Back off, sister.
保持距离 小妹
I actually think that Smackle is
我其实觉得斯玛珂只是
just enjoying some newfound confidence, Riley.
在享受刚刚树立的自信 莱丽
You know me too well, arch-nemesis.
你太了解我了 头号♥敌人
She was using you to make Farkle jealous!
她是在利用你让弗科吃醋
Well, that's a new one.
那可真是新鲜事呢
Tell me the truth, Farkle.
跟我说实话吧 弗科
If Riley and Maya weren't beautiful,
如果莱丽和玛雅不漂亮
Would you still love them?
你依然会爱她们吗
They're beautiful?
他们很漂亮吗
Oh yeah,
是哦
I never really noticed.
我以前从没注意到呢
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表