剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Or we're not men. Right, Aug?
否则我们就不是男人了 对吧 小奥
Look, honey, you got what you wanted!
瞧啊 亲爱的 你得到你想要的结果了
He's sleeping.
他在睡觉了
I want him sleeping at night,
我是想让他晚上睡觉
And now he's not gonna sleep again tonight.
这样他今晚又会睡不着了
Why won't he sleep at night? Tell me.
他为什么晚上不睡觉啊 告诉我
You I'm leaving there.
我就不管你了
And that's how you get outta that.
真是绝妙的脱身办法
Everybody deserves the right to vote.
每个人都有选举权
Because if that right is taken away
因为如果这个权利被剥夺的话
You know what you get?
你知道你们会得到什么吗
I am Farkle! And these are the dictatorettes.
我是弗科 这些是独♥裁♥军
They are part of the new Farkle nation.
他们属于最新的弗科国度
How would you like to be part of the new Farkle nation?!
你们想成为最新的弗科国度的一员吗
Nobody's buying, Farkle. Nobody wants you for dictator.
没人买♥♥你的帐 弗科 没人想选你当独♥裁♥者
I was afraid something like this would happen.
我之前就担心会发生这种事呢
But genius that I am, I have a plan.
但是像我这样的天才 肯定早想好了对策
I got an uncle Morty in the t-shirt business.
我有个莫迪叔叔是做T恤衫业务的
Who will become part of Farkle nation for a free t-shirt?!
谁想成为弗科国度的一员 获得一件免费T恤呢
Dictatorettes, give the peoples what they want.
独♥裁♥军 去满足人♥民♥的愿望吧
Instead of learning on books,
我们不该依靠书本学习
We should learn on tablets.
而是依靠平板电脑学习
The whole world will be at our fingertips.
整个世界都将在你的指尖触碰之下
Instead of reading about Spain,
你不需要再在书上了解西班牙了
we hit a button and we go there!
我们轻轻按个键 就能身临其境
What you doing? I'm addressing the issues.
你在干什么呢 我在解决问题啊
Nobody cares about the issues, Riles.
没人在乎那些问题 小莱
They only care about who's having the most fun.
他们只在乎谁弄得最开心
Farkle nation! Farkle nation!
弗科国度 弗科国度
Holy moley. I got me an army.
我的天啊 我有一支军队了
He's got him an army.
他竟然招揽到一支军队了
I need me a kingdom.
我需要一个王国
I'm not princess enough yet, am I?
我还不够有公主范儿 对吧
No, honey, you're not. Farkle nation!
是的 亲爱的 你不够 弗科国度
Farkle nation, Farkle nation,
弗科国度 弗科国度
Farkle nation, Farkle nation,
弗科国度 弗科国度
Farkle nation, Farkle nation,
弗科国度 弗科国度
What do I need to be princess enough?
我要怎样才能足够有公主范儿呢
You need a unicorn.
你需要一头独角兽
You'll get that for me? Yeah.
你能帮我弄到吗 当然
I know a guy.
我认识个人
What horse?
什么马啊
I was up again with Auggie last night.
我昨晚又陪着奥吉一起没睡着
I'm very tired. Cory, we need bread.
我真的很累 科利 我们需要面包
I wanted you to have my princess hat
我想把我的公主帽送给你
From when I rallied against gender stereotypes.
是我当年抗♥议♥人们对性别的刻板印象时使用的
I was going to light it on fire, but...
我本打算一把火把它烧了的 但是...
It's too pretty.
它实在太漂亮了
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Bye, honey.
再见 亲爱的
A vote for me is a vote to live happily ever after.
把票投给我 从此享受幸福生活
I am princess Riley Matthews
我是莱丽·麦修斯公主
and I approveth this messageth.
我同意颁布这条消息
The campaign of Riley Matthews is not responsible
莱丽·麦修斯的竞选广♥告♥将不会对那些
for anyone who thinks a horse is a unicorn.
错把马当成独角兽的人负责
America's always held a special place in its heart for princesses.
美国人的心中一直对公主有着特别的亲切感
Perhaps Riley will be the first one ever voted in.
或许莱丽会成为第一个由投票选出的公主
Not after everyone sees Farkle's commercial.
在大家看过弗科的竞选广♥告♥后就不会了
Play it, sheephead.
播放吧 小凸头
"Sheephead"?
你叫我"小凸头"吗
Tshirt? Ooh! Free stuff.
要T恤吗 哎呀 免费的呢
Good evening, Farkle nation.
晚上好 弗科国度的人♥民♥
It is I, your benevolent dictator.
是我 你们最爱戴的独♥裁♥者
As you can see,
你们也可以看到
I am kind to all the creatures of Farkle nation.
我一直很善待弗科国度的每一种生灵
Our animal friends need room to roam free,
我们的动物朋友需要自♥由♥漫步的空间
But my opponent Riley Matthews
但我的竞争对手莱丽·麦修斯
feels the proper place for a horse
觉得一匹马该待的地方
Is trapped within the confines
就是被限制在
of her New York apartment bedroom.
她位于纽约的公♥寓♥卧室内
How could you do this to me, Farkle?
你怎么能这样对我 弗科
You told me you were just gonna take a picture of the horse.
你当时说你只是要拍一张马的照片而已
I want to win.
我想赢
Farkle, don't even talk to me.
弗科 你别跟我说话了
Riley, I...
莱丽 我...
Okay, this campaign just got dirty.
好吧 竞选开始采用下三滥的手段了
Team princess needs to strike back hard. Fine.
公主队要强势反击才行 好吧
The truth is... that horse had a dream.
真♥相♥是 那匹马有一个梦想
All that horse ever wanted was to be a unicorn,
那匹马毕生最大的梦想就是成为一只独角兽
And I made that dream come true.
我让它的梦想成真了
That horse loves me!
那匹马很爱我
It is amazing what people will believe.
人们还真是什么都信啊
He spies on us, he'll spy on all of you!
他既然监视了我们 就会监视你们所有人
I bet there's cameras on all of you right now.
我敢说现在就有摄像头在对准你们呢
What you have to decide is
你们需要决定的是
if you want to live in a magical kingdom or a police state.
你们是想生活在魔法国度还是极权国家里
Hey, cut it out! Friends don't attack each other.
嘿 停手吧 朋友之间是不能相互攻击的
No going after Farkle. Okay, moral compass,
不要追击弗科 好吧 道德指南针
I promise we won't go after Farkle.
我保证我们不会攻击弗科的
Good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
We're going after Lucas. Why?
我们要攻击卢卡斯 为什么
Farkle's nothing without his army.
弗科失去了军队就不值一提了
Lucas is the competition now.
现在卢卡斯才是我们的对手
I'm not attacking Lucas.
我不会攻击卢卡斯的
You don't have to do anything. No.
你什么都不用做 不行
Riley, this is your last chance to be a princess.
莱丽 这是你成为公主的最后机会了
Everybody's got something they're hiding.
每个人都有些不可告人的秘密
Even Lucas. I'm gonna find out what it is.
包括卢卡斯 我一定会挖出他的秘密的
Maya, if you do...
玛雅 如果你真找出来了...
Yeah? Don't tell me.
怎么 也别告诉我
"Once there was a tree...
"很久很久以前有一棵树
And she loved a little boy.
它爱上了一个小男孩
And every day the boy would come,
那个小男孩每天都会过来
And he would ga-- he would ga--"
他会收...他会收..."
What's this word, mommy?
这个单词是什么意思 妈咪
What's this word, mommy?
这个单词是什么意思 妈咪
Mommy. Mommy. Mommy.
妈咪 妈咪 妈咪
Daddy, try this! Oh, Auggie!
爹地 试试这个 奥吉
She doesn't like that.
她可不喜欢那样
Trust me. So you know what?
相信我 不如这样吧
Why don't we gather all these little pillows here...
我们把这些小枕头都收集起来
"Gather," That's the word!
"收集" 就是这个单词
What happened?
发生什么事了
I dreamt I was vulnerable and unprotected
我刚刚梦到我很脆弱 处于无保护状态
And somebody was throwing pillows at me.
有人朝我扔枕头
Let me tell you why this is funny.
我来跟你解释下为什么这很好笑
I can't do it, Cory. I can't get him to go to bed.
我做不到 科利 我没办法哄他入睡
I give him to you, you give him to me.
我把他交给你 你又把他交给我
Well, honey, you know what? We're two working parents.
亲爱的 我们是两个职场父母
I know, but we always arrange it so that one of us is with him.
我知道的 但我们总是安排一个人来陪他啊
What are we missing here?
我们到底遗漏了什么
Look, honey, he's real close.
瞧啊 亲爱的 他就快要睡着了
You put him to bed. I give you this victory.
你把他抱上♥床♥去睡吧 我把这次胜利送给你
Topanga?
塔佩佳
Honey?
亲爱的
"And the boy would gather her leaves
"那个小男孩会收集它的树叶
And play king of the forest."
假扮森林之王"
He's squeaky clean.
他完全是清白干净的
I haven't found one thing to attack this guy on.
我没找到他任何值得攻击的地方
Nobody at school has a bad thing to say about him.
学校里没有任何一个人对他有不好的评价
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表