剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, why don't you sleep at Maya's this year?
就是啊 你今年何不去玛雅家过夜呢
because we've already agreed
因为我们已经说好了
To have it in my room every single year forever.
每一年都在我的房♥里过
Why are you so afraid to sleep over at my house?
你为什么那么怕去我家睡觉
I'm not. You've never made it through a whole night there.
我没有 你从没在那里完整待过一夜
Tell her that's not true, dad.
告诉她不是那样的 爸爸
I can't, honey. I'm the one that has to get up
我不能啊 亲爱的 你每次偷偷打电♥话♥给我
In the middle of the night and get you when you secretly call me.
可是我半夜三更起床去接你的
I wake up every morning and you're not there.
我每次早上醒来 你都已经不在了
It makes me feel bad. I would never make you feel bad.
那让我感觉很难受 我永远不想让你难受
Then I want you to stay one night...
那我希望你在我家过一夜
All night... Tonight.
一整晚 就今晚
Riley, get over this fear.
莱丽 克服这个恐惧吧
Because you want me to grow out of this?
因为你想让我以后不再害怕这个吗
Because I want to sleep.
因为我想睡觉
Could you at least drive me there?
那你能送我过去吗
To Maya's house of horrors?
去玛雅的恐怖屋吗
Funny, dad.
真有意思 老爸
Dad?
爸
Let's go.
我们走吧
All right. How's it going so far?
好了 目前感觉怎么样
It's good. I'm good.
挺好的 我没事
A little bit noisy.
就是有点吵
Different part of town.
我们住在城里的不同片区
What's that? What's that? What's that?
那是什么 那是什么
That's Ginger.
是金吉
Hi, Ginger. I'm Riley.
你好 金吉 我是莱丽
I don't know how to tell you this, but your new cat's possessed.
我不知道该怎么说 但你的新猫被鬼附身了
It's a ferret. I don't know how to tell you this,
是雪貂啦 我不知道该怎么跟你说
But your new cat's a ferret.
但你的新猫是一只雪貂
Here you are, Ginger. I wouldn't do that.
待在这儿吧 金吉 我建议你不要放那儿
Does he let you know when he needs to pee?
它要撒尿时会暗示你吗
That's why I wouldn't do that.
不是这个原因
Oh, I get it now.
我懂了
Okay, bye-bye, Ginger.
好了 再见 金吉
Okay, Riley, I'm gonna turn off the lights now.
好了 莱丽 我要关灯了
No! I don't like it completely dark.
别 我不喜欢完全的黑暗
I like it just a little bit light.
我还是喜欢有点光亮的
No problem. Watch.
没问题 瞧好了
Aww, baby bunny.
哎呀 小兔兔
Baby bunny growing.
小兔兔长大了
Maya! Come here.
玛雅 过来
They opened a new bunny mart across the street.
他们在街对面开了个新的兔子商场
All you're seeing is the shadows of the neon sign
你看到的不过是霓虹灯招牌
Where the little bunny gets bigger and bigger.
小兔子会越变越大的
Can we go to sleep now?
我们现在可以睡觉了吗
Yeah. It's just shadows.
好的 就是影子而已
Shadows can't hurt me.
影子伤害不到我的
Your house is nice and I am safe.
你家里很不错 我很安全
**I'ma be okay*
*我没事的
**I'ma be okay, I'ma be okay *
*我没事的 我没事的
**Something else is here, something else is here *
*有别的东西来了 有别的东西来了
**Goodbye, Riley, goodbye, Riley *
*再见 莱丽 再见 莱丽
**Goodbye, Riley,*
*再见 莱丽
**It's gonna eat me now!*
*我马上就要被吃掉了
Maya!
玛雅
No, it's me, gammy.
不 是我 奶奶
Come on, gimme a hug.
来 给我抱抱
Hi, gammy Hart. How have you been?
你好 哈特奶奶 你最近还好吗
Well, I'm still kicking, ri-ri.
我还活得好好的呢 莱莱
The old grim reaper has gotta move a lot faster
阎王爷可得跑快一点
to catch up with me.
才能赶上我呢
Not today, Sammy.
今天可不行 萨米
Maybe if I didn't see the shadows, I could actually go to sleep.
如果我不看那些影子的话 或许就能睡着了
Fine. Anything to get you to sleep.
行吧 只要能让你睡觉就行
You know, Maya, if it would be easier for you,
其实 玛雅 对你来说最好的解脱就是
I could always call my father and--
我打电♥话♥给我爸爸
Save me, daddy. She has scary bunnies.
快来救我 老爸 她这儿有吓人的兔子
No.
不要
You're gonna make it through the night,
你可以坚持完一整夜的
you're gonna stay at my house and you're gonna be comfortable.
你要待在我家 舒舒服服地过
I don't understand, because I really like it during the day.
我真不明白 我白天的时候真的很喜欢这里
So as long as this curtain is up... I'm gonna be okay.
只要拉上窗帘 我就会没事了
I promise. Good.
我保证 很好
Just shadows. Shadows are just shadows.
就是影子而已 影子就是影子
They can't hurt me. No problem at all.
它们伤害不了我 完全没问题的
Okay.
好了
Ladies.
女士们
Farkle!
弗科
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
Why are you screaming? You scared us.
你们为什么要叫 吓到我们了
What are you guys doing here?
你们跑到这儿来干什么
We were passing by on our way home.
我们回家的路上刚好经过这里
We thought we'd say hi. In the middle of the night?
我们觉得该来打个招呼 大半夜地跑来吗
It's a quarter after 7:00.
才7:15而已
Then why'd you have me go to sleep, Maya?
那你为什么让我睡觉啊 玛雅
Trying to put myself out of my misery.
为了让我自己早点摆脱痛苦
What are you scared of Riley? It's great out here.
你到底怕什么啊 莱丽 这里很好啊
There's nothing to be scared of. I hear boys.
根本没什么好怕的啊 我听到了男孩的声音
You got boys in here?
你们把男孩带进屋了吗
They're outside.
他们在外面呢
Oh, hiya, boys!
你们好啊 男孩们
Scary old lady.
可怕的老妇人
Farkle.
弗科
Come on, Lucas.
来吧 卢卡斯
Wanna learn how to attract older ladies?
你想学学怎么吸引老妇人吗
No.
不想
Bye, guys. See you.
再见了 两位 再见
You know what? What?
你知道吗 什么
You don't actually need to cover the window.
你其实可以不必把窗户遮起来的
Why not? I was actually scared of Farkle
为什么 我刚刚本来很怕弗科
Until he took his mask off.
但他把面具摘掉我又不怕了
And when he did, it was just Farkle.
他摘下面具后 其实就是弗科而已
Yeah, Farkle's not scary at all.
是啊 弗科一点都不吓人
No, and neither is your neighborhood.
是啊 你们这个邻里街区也不吓人
Once you take its mask off.
前提是你要看穿它的面具
It's actually kind of pretty.
这里其实还挺美的
I never noticed that before.
我以前从没注意过这一点
Yeah. I like your house, Maya.
是啊 我喜欢你的家 玛雅
Thank you, Riley. That makes me happy.
谢谢你 莱丽 你这话让我很开心
Good.
那就好
So you wanna go to sleep now?
你想现在睡觉吗
In a little bit.
再等一会儿
You mind if we stay up awhile?
你介意我们晚睡一点吗
Why? Are you still a little bit scared?
为什么 你还是有点害怕吗
Not anymore.
不怕了
I just wanna see what happens next.
我只是想知道接下来会怎样
Riley is still at Maya's house.
莱丽还在玛雅家
But meanwhile, over here,
但与此同时 在这里
It's time for our creepiest, scariest story yet,
马上就要迎来最恐怖 最变♥态♥的故事了
Because this story's about... -
因为这个故事是关于...
Bedtime.
该睡觉了
Can I sleep with you guys?
我能跟你们一起睡吗
Nope. We've decided it's time
不行 我们觉得现在
For you to learn to sleep all by yourself.
该让你学着一个人睡觉了
This story's about...
这个故事是关于
me.
我的
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Mommy! Yes?
妈咪 什么事
You're not gonna eat my halloween candy, are you?
你不会吃掉我的万圣节糖果的吧
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表