剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
What do you know about being a harajuku girl?
你知道怎么去当一个原宿女孩吗
I don't have to know anything except that they love it.
我什么都不必知道 只需要明白他们喜欢就好了
Sorry, Maya, I walk with a different crowd now.
抱歉 玛雅 我现在有了不同的交际圈
And as you can see, I am quite the influence on them.
你也可以看到 我对他们的影响可是很大的
Maya?
玛雅
She's...
她已经...
Gone, sir.
消失了 老师
Yes, she is.
是啊 没错
Okay, I'm gonna take one last shot at this
好吧 我打算再试最后一次
While I believe Riley is still in there
我相信真正的莱丽依然藏在你内心深处
And not completely under the spell of--
并没有被迷惑....
Ladies.
女士们
Farkle!
弗科
She's on of us now, Maya.
她现在是我们当中的一员了 玛雅
She's one of me, Farkle.
她该跟我一伙的才对 弗科
You're not letting her reach her full potential.
你没有让她发挥出她全部的潜力
The world I know wants you to be yourself.
我认识的这个世界 希望你做真实的自己
In my world--
在我的世界里
It needs you in it.
需要你的加入
You're on of us now.
你是我们当中的一员了
And I've decided to prove it
我决定证明一下
By letting you help the John Quincy Adams' spelling-bee team
方法就是让你帮助约翰·昆西·亚当斯拼写团队
to the regional finals.
进军地区赛决赛
Really?
真的
I'm right about you, Riley. I know I am.
我没看错你 莱丽 我知道我看准了
Thank you, Farkle.
谢谢你 弗科
Sorry, Maya. The world wants what the world wants.
抱歉 玛雅 世界想要什么就是什么
And right now the world wants me like this.
现在世界就想要这样的我
This isn't over, Farkle.
这事没完 弗科
I'm not scared.
我可不怕
Oh, really?
是吗
Guys, what about me?
二位 那我呢
how you doing? how you doing?
你还好吗 你还好吗
Daddy?
爹地
We're the normal ones, right?
我们是正常人 对吧
I hope so, bubba.
但愿如此吧 宝贝
What is this?
你这是怎么回事
What is that?
你那又是怎么回事
This is who I am inside.
这就是内心深处真实的我
It's the part of me your father fell in love with a long time ago.
你♥爸♥爸多年前爱上的就是这个样子的我
This is what's inside of you?
这是内心深处真实的你吗
Yeah, might be the best part.
是啊 或许是最好的我
Is this the best part of you?
这是你最好的一面吗
I'm extremely popular with five people.
我很受5个人的欢迎哦
Is one of them you?
你是其中之一吗
Weird mommy's cool.
古怪的妈咪好酷啊
Way cool.
太酷了
You've made the right decision
你肯放弃这个面包房♥
Letting the bakery go, Mrs. Svorski.
真是个正确的决定 斯沃斯基太太
What's the point of serving people in a self-serving world?
在一个自助的世界 何必服务他人呢
Don't sign anything.
什么都别签
You work for me.
你可是替我工作的
Oh, yeah? Then you're gonna hate this.
是吗 那你一定会讨厌接下来这一幕的
I'd like to call my first witness.
我要请出我的第一位证人
Nobody's on trial here.
没人在面临庭审啊
Actually, a voice I've always trusted
实际上 我十分信任的一个声音
Has been telling me that I am.
一直在对我说 我就是证人
Well, could you tell that voice that you're in a bakery?
你能对那个声音说 你现在在面包房♥吗
Mrs. Svorski...
斯沃斯基太太
I know that you can't afford the new rent by yourself.
我知道你无法独♥立♥承担新的租金
But I wonder if you would share your business
我想知道你愿不愿意和一些
With some people that will care about it as much as you do?
跟你一样在乎这家店的人 一起经营呢
That's us.
就是我们啦
Topanga succeeds at anything she puts her mind to.
塔佩佳一旦认真做什么事 就肯定会成功的
And I'm here with our checkbook.
我把我们的支票簿带来了
What do you do for living?
你是做什么工作的
I'm a middle-school teacher.
我是个中学老师
Oh boy.
别逗了
He's always been my partner
他一直是我的好伙伴
And we've always done well together.
我们在一起一直过得不错
But now it's time to do good.
但现在该做些好事了
Topanga...
塔佩佳
You would help me keep my place?
你愿意帮助我保住这个地方吗
There's a part of me that knows what's right.
我内心深处很清楚什么才是正确的
It's right that this place stays right here.
这家店按原样开下去就是正确的
You sure you killer-shark lawyer?
你确定你是个犀利的猛律师吗
I need an advance on my salary in the exact amount
我要你提前支付我足够
It costs to keep this place going.
让这里继续运营下去的工资
Or I will go to the competition and I will destroy you.
否则我就加入敌对阵营 然后毁掉你
Yeah, she shark.
没错 她就是这么犀利
What? Where am I gonna find somebody else like you?
什么 我上哪儿去找像你这么牛的人才啊
You won't.
你找不到
You're still mean.
你还是好刻薄
Don't try to cheer me up, kid.
别想逗我乐起来 孩子
Welcome, to this qualifying round
欢迎大家参加本市地区性
Of the city regional spelling bee
拼写大赛资格赛的现场
Between our own John Quincy Adams middle school...
一方是约翰·昆西·亚当斯中学
...and Einstein academy.
另一方是爱因斯坦学院
Formidable opponents... and smackle.
真是强大的对手 其实不堪一击
I will destroy you.
我会把你们摧毁的
I am energy, you can't destroy energy.
我是能量 能量是无法被摧毁的
Riley, get up there and show us who you really are.
莱丽 上台去展现真实的你吧
Okay, miss Matthews.
听好 麦修斯小姐
Your first word is--
你的第一个单词是...
Maya, you can't--
玛雅 你不能...
check out the word, Mr. Matthews.
先看看这个词吧 麦修斯老师
Maya, what are you doing?
玛雅 你在干什么
Farkle's not the only one with a master plan.
可不是只有弗科有大计划哦
Miss Matthews,
麦修斯小姐
Your word is harajuku.
你要拼的单词是"原宿"
Excuse me?
什么
Harajuku.
原宿
Uh, may I have the meaning of the word?
能告诉我这个单词的意思吗
Oh, you don't know?
你不知道吗
Then let me tell you.
那我来告诉你吧
It's a real neighborhood in Japan,
那是日本一个真实存在的街区
Where authentic Japanese girls
真正的日本女孩
have created an authentic look and life for themselves
在那里塑造出自我真实的形象和生活
that is unique to them.
那是专属于她们的风格
Country of origin?
原产国是什么
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Can I hear it in a sentence?
能造个句吗
Yeah.
可以
"Stop pretending to be a harajuku girl,
"别再假装是原宿女孩了
Because you're not;
因为你根本不是
You're Riley."
你是莱丽"
Five seconds, miss Matthews,
就剩5秒了 麦修斯小姐
Or you're eliminated.
否则你要被淘汰了
What do you mean "Eliminated"?
你说的"淘汰"是什么意思
It means you wouldn't be part of the group anymore.
意思就是你不再属于我们这个团体了
Harajuku,
原宿
Something I'm n-o-t.
我不是那样的女孩
Sorry, Farkle. It was a lovely party
抱歉 弗科 那个派对很棒
And your friends are really pretty cool.
你的朋友们都很棒
We are?
是吗
We've never been called that before.
以前可从没人这样赞过我们呢
Thanks, Riley.
谢谢你 莱丽
We feel the same way about you.
我们对你也是同样的感觉
Well, I guess we're back to
我觉得我们又回到
where popular is gonna be kind of hard, huh?
"想受欢迎不容易"的阶段了
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表