剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
She's one of us.
她也跟我们一样
Come here.
过来
I couldn't afford to get you what you wanted
我买♥♥不起你想要的礼物
Without working a couple extra shifts,
只能多加几个班了
But I got it, honey.
但我买♥♥下来了 亲爱的
Shawn helped me.
肖恩也帮了忙
A locket?
吊坠吗
Yeah. where is it?
是啊 在哪儿呢
it's in my purse. I'll get it.
在我包里 我去拿
You can't go through my purse.
你不能翻我的包
Let him!
让他去吧
Did you see what I did there, Cor?
你看到我的所为了吗 小科
I got Maya and her mother together.
我让玛雅和她妈和好如初了
Yeah. You did great, Shawn.
是啊 你做得很棒 肖恩
Well, I'd be happy to include you in my next scheme.
我很乐意邀请你加入我下一次的诡计中
Sorry, buddy.
不好意思 兄弟
I got me a new partner now.
我已经找到个新搭档了
So you're with her now, huh?
你现在跟她在一起了是吧
Me and her.
我和她
You're on your own.
你只能靠你一个人了
Come on!
拜托
What fun is pulling off schemes by yourself?
一个人耍诡计有什么意思啊
Oh, it's you and me now?
所以现在是你和我一起了吗
I'm in the market for a new partner in crime.
我现在正想找一个新的犯罪搭档呢
Yeah, all right, I'll try you out and see how you do.
好吧 我试试你的表现再说吧
Cake time.
吃蛋糕啦
Happy birthday, baby girl.
生日快乐 宝贝女儿
Make a wish.
许个愿吧
You're right. I can hardly move.
你说得对 我几乎一动都不能动
I see why you were kind of furious at me.
我现在明白你当时为什么对我怒发冲冠了
And I can see why you wanted to tie me up too,
我也明白你为什么想把我也绑起来了
So I could share your experience.
那我就能跟你有同样的体验了
I understand that you want us to share every experience
我明白你想让我们拥有同样的每一种体验
Because we're friends,
因为我们是朋友
With friendship rings!
戴着友谊戒指
Maya, could you at least say one word to me?
玛雅 你能至少对我说一个字吗
Goodnight.
晚安
My nose itches.
我的鼻子好痒
Thank you.
谢谢
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表