剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Why would I do that?
我为什么要做那种事啊
Maybe I should stay up with you to make sure.
或许我该跟你一起睡 以确保你不偷吃
You've gotta grow out of this phase, bud.
你一定要克服这种害怕阶段 小哥
I love you...
我爱你
And your halloween candy is in a very good place.
你的万圣节糖果好好地放着呢
**I'm fine. I'm gonna be okay *
*我没事 我会好好的
**I'm gonna be okay. *
*我会好好的
Daddy!
爸爸
Hello.
你好呀
There's a monster under my bed.
我的床底下有怪物
A monster?! Let's see here.
怪物 我们来看看
No, no monsters here,
没 没有怪物
Just a lot of toys.
只有很多玩具
Come here, bud. Let's get you into bed, okay?
好了 来 小哥 上♥床♥睡觉了好吗
Come on, here we go.
好了 来睡觉
There. Perfect. Guess what.
好了 好极了 你猜怎么着
Here's mr. Googly.
这是古格利先生
Okay? Good night, bud.
好吗 晚安 小哥
Goodbye.
永别了
Great. All right, mr. Googly,
这下好了 好吧 古格利先生
I'm counting on you.
我可指望你了
You tell any monsters under my bed to go away!
你快叫我床下的所有怪物都统统走开
What the...?
搞什么
You give me back mr. Googly!
你快把古格利先生还给我
You give me back mr. Blobbity.
你先把布劳博迪先生还给我
I need to see that mr. Googly's okay.
我必须知道古格利先生没事
Okay, here we go.
好吧 行
Oh, mr. Googly, I missed you.
古格利先生 我好想你
Are you okay? Did he hurt you?
你还好吗 他伤害你了吗
Oh, mr. Blobbity, I missed you.
布劳博迪先生 我好想你
Are you okay? Did he hurt you?
你还好吗 他伤害你了吗
I would never hurt anybody.
我绝不会伤害任何人的
Neither would I hurt anybody.
我也不会伤害任何人的
Then why are you scaring me? No, you're scaring me!
那你为什么要吓我 不 是你在吓我
No, you're scaring me! No, you're scaring me!
不 是你在吓我 不 是你在吓我
No, you're scaring me! No, you are!
不 是你在吓我 不 是你在吓人
No, you are!
不 是你在吓人
You okay? I'm very scared.
你还好吗 我很害怕
But you're the monster under the bed.
但你明明是床底下的怪物啊
You're the monster over the bed.
你是床上的怪物才对
I'm Auggie. I'm Simon p. Littleboyeater.
我叫奥吉 我是萨蒙·P·食孩怪
That's not good.
那可不妙
You can call me simon. Hello!
你可以叫我萨蒙 你好啊
Mommy! Mommy!
妈咪 妈咪
What's wrong? daddy, monster. Monster.
怎么了 爸爸 有怪物 有怪物
Under the bed? Okay.
在床底下吗 好的
Auggie, there's nothing there.
奥吉 下面什么都没有啊
I promise. There's nothing under the bed.
我保证 床底下真的什么都没有
But he was.
但他刚刚真的在
Honey, look how tight We're gonna tuck you in, okay?
宝贝 我们把你的被子掖得紧紧的 好吗
Yeah, this is our best monster-proof tuck job.
对 这是我们最出色的防怪物掖被子大♥法♥
Absolutely. No monsters are getting in there, boy.
绝对的 什么怪物都别想进去
I wouldn't think so. Good night. Love you.
我觉得肯定不可能 晚安 爱你
Good night.
晚安
Mr. Littleboyeater?
食孩怪先生
Yes?
什么
You can't just go around living under people's beds.
你不能到处住在别人的床底下
Excuse me?! That's my home.
什么 那可是我的家
How long have you been there?
你在下面住了多久了
Every night.
每晚都在
I knew it!
我就知道
Yeah, you were right.
没错 你猜的是对的
So why can't I ever see you?
那为什么我以前都看不到你呢
Because I'm really good at what I do.
因为我真的很擅长自己的工作
So why can I see you now?
那为什么我现在能看见你了呢
Because I wanna say goodbye.
因为我想跟你道别
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
But why?
为什么啊
Are you scared of me anymore?
你还怕我吗
No, you're my friend now.
不怕了 你现在是我朋友了
I'm not allowed to have friends.
我是不能有朋友的
Why not? Because I'm a monster.
为什么不能 因为我是个怪物
What's this? All the stuff you thought you lost.
这是什么 所有你以为你弄丢了的东西
You're playing with them?
你一直拿着玩吗
During the day while you're at school.
白天你去上学的时候我就会玩
I want you to have 'em.
我想把这些送给你
Really? Thanks!
真的吗 谢谢
But why do you have to go now?
你为什么现在必须得走啊
Because you're a little boy,
因为你是个小男孩
And you know what happens to little boys?
你知道小男孩会怎样吗
What? They grow up!
怎样 他们会长大的
Hey, monster. Yes?
等下 怪物 什么事
Pretty good.
真厉害
You okay, Auggie? We're fine.
你还好吧 奥吉 我们挺好的
Remember me.
要记得我哦
Not scared anymore, Auggie?
你不害怕了吗 奥吉
No, nothing to be scared of at all.
不怕了 根本没什么好怕的
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Thank you for being with me tonight.
谢谢你们今晚能够陪我
I hope all of you who are afraid of something
我希望所有害怕某样东西的人
Have learned that sometimes
都学会了 有时候
things are not as scary as they seem.
那些东西并没有表面看上去那么可怕
Halloween only comes once a year.
万圣节一年才一次
Maybe next year I will spend it at your house.
或许明年 我会去你家过哦
Trick or treat?
不给糖就捣蛋
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表