剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Topanga Matthews, will you marry me again?
塔佩佳·麦修斯 你愿意再嫁给我一次吗
Anytime you want.
随时都行
Blue raspberry!
是蓝树莓味的呢
Oh, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢大家 谢谢 谢谢大家
Who needs a play? We're in our own.
谁还要去看话剧啊 我们自己就在演了
The only thing we didn't get was--
我们唯一没享受到的就是...
Horse-drawn carriage.
马车
Excuse me. Um, it's our anniversary
打扰一下 今天是我们的结婚纪念日
and we're weird.
并且我们是怪人
Could I borrow your horsey for a minute?
我能借用一下你的马吗
Thank you.
谢谢
M'lady? Don't mind if I do.
夫人 别介意我的失态
Ho! Okay okay! Okay!
驾 好吧 好吧
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢
There's only one thing that could make this night better.
只有一件事能让今晚变得更加美好
You miss the kids? I do.
你想念孩子们了吗 是的
I do too.
我也是
Let's go home and spy on 'em!
那我们快回去盯着他们吧
Shouldn't we trust Riley and Auggie that nothing will go wrong?
我们难道不该信任莱丽和奥吉不会出乱子的吗
Let's go home and spy on the kids!
我们还是回去盯着他们吧
You're the worst babysitter in the world!
你是全世界最差劲的保姆了
You're the worst baby in the world!
你是全世界最差劲的孩子了
So we jump in now? No, we have faith that
我们该登场了吗 不 我们有信心
She's gonna handle this like a mature adult,
她会像个成熟的大人一样处理好这事
like we are.
就像我们一样
You turned it off at the best part.
你在电视播到最精彩的时候把它给关了
Easy there, put the remote down nice and easy
淡定 轻轻地把遥控器放下
And nobody gets hurt, buddy. You're not my buddy.
没人受伤 小兄弟 你才不是我的兄弟呢
You shouldn't even be here.
你根本都不该来的
Auggie, what's the matter with you?
奥吉 你到底是有什么毛病啊
You're what's the matter with me.
我的毛病就在你身上
You know what, Maya? You can have Riley.
算了 玛雅 我把莱丽让给你吧
She'd rather be with you anyway. She's your sister now.
反正她更愿意和你待在一起 现在她是你姐姐了
Auggie! This is the worst night ever!
奥吉 今晚是有史以来最糟糕的一晚了
Hi, buddy. Having fun?
嗨 小家伙 玩得开心吗
Are you home?
你们回家了吗
Why are you not fixing this?
你们怎么不帮着解决这事啊
Because, Auggie, Riley wants responsibility.
奥吉 因为莱丽想学会承担职责
And it's important to let her try.
我们必须给她尝试的机会
She has failed.
她失败了
We believe that she won't fail.
我们相信她不会失败的
Too late. Go yell at her.
太晚了 出去吼她吧
You're really mad at her, huh?
你真的很生她的气 对吧
I gave her to Maya,
我把她让给玛雅了
Because she's bad babysitter Riley.
因为她是"糟糕保姆莱丽"
I know that doesn't rhyme, but I'm just so mad!
我知道这个叫法不押韵 但我实在太气了
Auggie, it may seem bad right now,
奥吉 现在你可能觉得一切都很糟糕
But I'll make you a bet-- you're gonna want her back.
但我跟你打赌 你会想再次拥有她这个姐姐的
Fine. You lose, you make me a brother.
行吧 你要是输了 就给我造个弟弟出来
Deal. hold on.
成交 等等
First we're gonna give her
首先 我们要给她一个
the opportunity to be a good babysitter, okay?
成为好保姆的机会 好吗
Then brother?
然后再生个弟弟吗
Brother anyway.
不管怎样都要生
Now we'll never know if Ashley the astronaut ends up
这下我们永远都无法知道宇航员艾希莉最后
With Blarg or Blarg's other head.
是和布拉戈还是他的另一个头在一起了
Gee, if only something existed
天啊 除非存在某样神奇的东西
Where we could type in a few words and...
我们只需要输入几个字搜索...
It's not the same!
那不一样
We were really looking forward to this night
我们之前很期待今晚的
and Auggie ruined it.
都被奥吉给毁了
I think Auggie could say the same thing about me, Riley.
我觉得奥吉对我也是同样的看法 莱丽
He just wanted to spend time with you.
他只是想多些时间跟你在一起
You're really lucky to have that.
你能有这样的弟弟真的很幸运
I know. It's like we don't pay attention to the people
我懂的 我们好像都不关心那些
Who really care about us.
真正在乎我们的人
Ladies!
女士们
Get lost, Farkle, we can't pay attention to you right now.
消失吧 弗科 我们现在没空理你
But I feel like when we don't have school
但我感觉在不上学的时候
I'm not even part of the story.
我就完全不存在于你们的故事中了
There's someone who really cares about me,
有个真正在乎我的人
And I'm not letting him know that I care about him too.
我却没有让他知道 我也在乎他
Ooh, maybe I am part of the story.
或许我还是存在于你们的故事之中的
And I really love the little guy.
我真的很喜欢那个小家伙
And all he wanted to do was show me his room.
他的心愿 就是带我看他的房♥间
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的
I gotta go talk to Auggie.
我得去找奥吉谈谈
Well well, alone at last.
终于轮到我们独处了
Yes, you are.
是啊 你一个人独处
You know where to find me.
你知道上哪儿找我的
Okay, mr. Googly. You're my sister now.
好了 古格利先生 现在你是我姐姐了
But don't you want to give Riley one more chance?
你不想再给莱丽一次机会吗
No, it's you and me!
不想 现在就你和我了
Oh, it's you.
噢 是你啊
I went into your room looking for you.
我刚刚去你的房♥里找你了
I saw what you did. I'm so sorry.
我看到你布置的了 我很抱歉
It could've been the best night ever.
今晚原本可以是有史以来最棒的一晚的
Maybe it still can be. How?
或许还是可以挽救的 怎么做
How did you do this?!
你是怎么做到的啊
Demolition.
去"大摧毁"商店买♥♥的
Open late tonight and I have no curfew at all.
今晚营业到很晚 而且我没有宵禁
Now, where's all your treasure, matey?
你的财宝都藏在哪儿了 兄弟
We're being boarded by blondebeard!
金胡子入侵我们的船啦
Thanks for letting me stick around tonight, Auggie.
谢谢你同意让我今晚留下来玩 奥吉
You're not such a bad pirate.
你也不是个特别坏的海盗嘛
So, can we keep her?
那么 我们能留下她吗
Yeah. But you and me are brother and sister again.
是的 但你和我又是姐弟了
I can't swim!
我不会游泳啊
You win.
你赌赢了
No brother? No. I'm the brother.
不要生小♥弟♥弟♥了吗 不要了 我就是弟弟
Best anniversary night ever.
真是最棒的结婚纪念日之夜
You, me and the kids.
你 我和孩子们
And Farkle.
以及弗科
Do it.
上吧
It's beautiful!
好美啊
Smells good. What are we having?
闻上去好香 要吃什么呢
Cory's breakfast special-- scrambled eggs!
科利的特制早餐 炒蛋
Seriously?
不是吧
You cooked the entire Mcscrambleface family?
你把整个"麦克炒蛋脸"家族都做成早餐了吗
Yeah. Yum yum. Eat 'em up.
是啊 好好吃 快吃光吧
That was Amanda's best friend.
那是阿曼达最好的朋友
She used to come in through her bedroom window every night,
她生前几乎每晚都爬窗户进入她家
And they'd talk for hours.
她们会一起聊好几个小时
Okay.
好吧
That was mama Mcscrambleface.
那是"麦克炒蛋脸"妈妈
She used to look wow.
她生前看上去令人惊叹
Who'd I get?
我的是什么
You got baby brother Mcscrambleface.
你的是"麦克炒蛋脸"小♥弟♥弟♥
He was my favourite.
他是我的最爱
You monster!
你个恶魔
Out for pancakes? Yeah!
出去吃煎饼吗 好棒
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表