剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
How could you ever let me down?
你怎么可能会让我失望呢
What kind of a bad influence am I on you
我算是什么坏榜样呢
if I let another bad influence be
我竟然让另一个坏榜样
a better bad influence than me in your eyes?
成了你眼里更厉害的坏榜样
I will never have a better worse influence than you.
我不会碰到比你更坏的坏榜样了
Thanks.
谢谢
You will always be my favorite chump.
你永远是我最爱的笨蛋
Thanks.
谢谢
Would I still be your favorite
如果我不是笨蛋
even if I wasn't a chump?
我还会是你的最爱吗
You will always be my favorite, no matter what you are.
无论你变成什么样子 永远是我的最爱
Okay, good.
很好
Because I may have to not be a chump for a minute.
因为我可能得暂停当笨蛋一段时间
But then you will again?
然后会继续当笨蛋吗
I know you secretly like it. I do.
我知道你暗暗喜欢那样 确实
Demolition. All sales final.
大摧毁商店 恕不退换
You the pretty little redhead
你是那个声音像爵士歌♥手的
with the jazz singer voice?
红毛小姑娘吗
Yeah, this is...
是啊 我是...
Aubrey.
奥布莉
You bought a uniquely colorful dress yesterday from my daughter.
你昨天从我女儿手中买♥♥走了一件颜色很独特的裙子
Paid a fair price, I'm sure.
我相信 你一定给了她公正的价格
All sales final.
一旦售出 恕不退换
Well, that's a shame,
那可真遗憾
because the dress is an heirloom.
因为那件裙子是个传家宝
Been in my family for generations. I must have it back.
在我家世代相传很多代了 我必须拿回来
I would pay you... $2500 for it.
我愿意付你2500美元
$4000, and it's yours.
4000美元 就归你了
Aren't you a savvy little businesswoman?
你真是个精明的女商人
I don't like you at all.
我一点都不喜欢你
Yeah, I get that a lot.
是啊 我经常收到这种评价
Look, I'll have to get the dress back here,
听着 我得先把那裙子拿回来
'cause it's at the cleaner's.
因为我送去干洗了
If I'm paying $4,000,
如果要我出4000美元
you have it back at the store by 5:00 today.
你必须在今天5点前把裙子拿回店里
It'll be here.
会拿回来的
Really look forward to meeting you.
我真的很期待见到你
The feeling is mutual, I'm sure.
彼此彼此吧
So you had a change of heart?
你是改变心意了吗
What can I say? You affected me.
我能怎么说呢 你的话对我造成了震动
If you don't want the dress,
如果你们不想要这件裙子了
the right thing to do is to cancel the charge.
正确的做法 就是取消收费
So we'll give you the dress and you'll credit the card?
我们把裙子给你 你就把钱退回信♥用♥卡♥吗
$300 for the dress.
300美元的裙子
and $200 for the shoes. wait a minute.
200美元的鞋 等等
And $1200 for my father's stuff.
我爸的装备 价值1200美元
No, we're just talking about the dress.
不 只退裙子而已
No, you're just talking about the dress.
不 是你只想退裙子而已
I'm talking about we also get our clothes back.
我还要求把我们卖♥♥掉的衣服拿回来
Well, what's gotten into you?
你是被什么影响了
What has gotten into you?
你是被什么影响了
I don't see the t-shirt here.
我没看到那件T恤啊
I can't get it off. It's part of my body now.
我脱不下来 它已经成为了我身体的一部分
How are y'all doing?
你们还好吗
It's 5: 00. You got my dress?
已经5点了 我的裙子拿到手了吗
Hey, aren't you Evelyn Rand?
嘿 你不是伊芙琳·兰德吗
Yeah, you got my dress?
没错 你拿到我的裙子了吗
Hey, aren't you, like, a billionaire?
你不是亿万富翁吗
Yeah, just like one. You got my dress?
是啊 差不多 我的裙子呢
Not her dress.
不是她的裙子
it's still deal.
依然是... 成交
Shoes, your father's stuff,
鞋子 你♥爸♥的东西
And the dress.
以及这条裙子
Now you guys get all of your old stuff,
你们的旧衣服也可以拿回去
And we are done with each other.
我们就两清了
Yeah, I got your dress.
没错 你的裙子在我手上了
You got my $5,000?
你准备好5000块了吗
$4,000, wasn't it?
之前不是说好了4000吗
It was before you were Evelyn Rand.
之前是的 那时候我不知道你是伊芙琳·兰德
Now you are. Now it's five.
既然你是她 那就得5000美金了
Ooh, you're right. She's a real hoot.
你们说得对 她真的很惹人讨厌
Wait, wait, you know her?
等等 等等 你们认识她吗
These two? Oh, yeah.
这两个吗 是啊
They're my old pals.
她们是我的老朋友了
You did this?
这是你安排的吗
I might have made a little phone call, yeah.
我打电♥话♥联♥系♥了某人 没错
A pretty good scam for a chump.
对一个笨蛋而言 真是个高明的计谋了
Well, I have the best possible bad influence, don't I?
我身边有一个最棒的坏榜样嘛 对不对
You did great.
你做得很棒
Oh, it ain't over yet.
这还没完呢
I'd like to speak to the owners, please.
我要跟店主谈谈
I don't see where that's owners, please!
我觉得没那个... 店主请出来
What is going on out here?
到底是怎么回事啊
All sales final.
一旦售出 恕不退换
Aren't you Evelyn billionaire?
你不是那个亿万富翁伊芙琳吗
How much do you want for this whole place?
你们这个店 多少钱肯出♥售♥
Oh, this place is not for sale.
我们这个店不出♥售♥
That's cute.
真可爱啊
You believe there's a thing not for sale,
你竟然相信有些东西是不出♥售♥的
You savvy little businesswoman.
你个精明的女商人
Well, you know what I'm gonna do?
你知道我会怎么做吗
I'm just gonna write a number on this little piece of paper,
我在这张纸上写一个数字
And we're just gonna see what's for sale.
我们来看看 某些东西到底卖♥♥不卖♥♥
No matter what number she writes,
不管她写下什么数字
Do not react.
不要做出反应
Have I ever reacted?
我有做出过反应吗
It doesn't matter what number you write,
不管你写的是什么数字都无所谓
Because this place is all going to be mine someday.
因为这个店总有一天会成为我的
Right?
对吧
Right, except...
对吧 只是...
It's not our place anymore.
那已经不是我们的店了
You are terrible people.
你们真是一帮恶人
Wait, so you're not buying the store?
等等 所以你不打算买♥♥下这家店吗
Please, I got closets bigger than this.
得了吧 我家衣柜都比这大
You guys would have just sold me out.
你们差点把我卖♥♥了
I think we're all disappointed here.
我想我们都有点失望吧
Back to work, dear.
继续工作吧 宝贝
You know, the dress really does brings out your eyes.
话说 这件裙子真的让你的眼睛显得很美
Not those eyes.
不是这双怒眼
Look at me.
看着我
I'm not buying anything you're selling,
我不会买♥♥你推销的任何东西
And neither will anybody else,
其他人也不会买♥♥的
Except the kids you're taking advantage of.
除了这些被你占便宜的小孩子
Yeah.
没错
and dopes. yeah.
以及笨蛋们 没错
Wake up. Be better than what you are.
醒醒吧 做个好一点的人吧
How'd you get to be who you are?
你是怎么成为现在的你的
By knowing what goes around comes around,
因为我知道 种瓜得瓜种豆得豆
And that all sales are definitely not final.
所有的销♥售♥ 都不是最终的
And the most important thing...
最重要的就是
I got friends who I can depend on
我拥有可以指望得上的朋友
And who can depend on me.
他们也可以指望的上我
My little dollies, you call me anytime you want,
小可爱们 你们随时可以给我打电♥话♥
And you keep on being who you are.
你们要继续做真实的自己
Are we still who we are?
我们还是真实的自己吗
You're not such a bad influence.
你也不是那么坏的榜样啦
Thanks. You're not such a chump.
谢谢 你也不那么笨
Thanks.
谢谢
There's an astronaut on a horse.
有个宇航员在骑马
I don't fall for that anymore.
我已经不相信这种谎言了
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表