剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Riley, you want to pull me back in the game,
莱丽 如果你想让我重新出山
Then this has to be monumental.
这必须是史诗般规模的
A scheme of schemes.
诡计中的诡计
Schemetata de schemetata.
计中王
What's that mean?
那是什么意思
He's making it up.
他在瞎编
A scheme that makes the angels sing.
能让天使为之歌♥唱的诡计
Otherwise, I'm out forever. You hear me?!
否则 我就金盆洗手不再出山 听见了吗
Now you've got one minute, Riley.
现在你有一分钟时间 莱丽
Wow me.
让我惊叹吧
I want Shawn to be Maya's dad.
我想让肖恩做玛雅的父亲
Riley, you can't just want Shawn to be Maya's father.
莱丽 你不能异想天开让肖恩做玛雅的父亲啊
Your dad can't possibly make that happen. Can you?
你♥爸♥也不可能让这事成真的啊 对吧
Tough one.
是很难
It's the stuff legends are made of.
是那种会创造传奇的情况
But if we can pull it off,
但如果我们能把这事做成的话
It would make the angels sing.
就会让天使为之歌♥唱
问题解决专家
科利·麦修斯
I want to do this with you, dad.
我想跟你一起做成这事 爸
Teach me. I want to do it for Maya.
教我吧 我想为玛雅做这事
入室弟♥子♥
莱丽·麦修斯
Riley, I don't want you to get your hopes up.
莱丽 我不希望你抱过高的期望
But if there is anyone in the world
但如果说这世上有任何人
Who has a chance of pulling this off, it's him.
有可能把这事做成 那就是他了
后援团
塔佩佳·麦修斯
Well, the best master plan
最棒的大计划
Involves how well we know our two subjects.
必须包含我们对涉及的人物有多了解
问题解决专家的铁哥们儿
肖恩·亨特
入室弟♥子♥的闺蜜
玛雅·哈特
We got rings.
我们有友谊戒指
So do we.
我们也有啊
Shawn gave me mine when I was 25 years old.
我25岁那年 肖恩曾送给我一枚戒指
Your mother won't let me wear it.
你妈不让我戴
Okay, so the next step in our plan
好了 我们这计划中的下一步
Is we need a cutting-edge tech guy.
就是我们需要一个尖端的技术人员
Ladies! Farkle!
女士们 弗科
Want to see my new computer watch?
你们想看看我的新款电脑手表吗
Sure, it looks like an old calculator watch,
当然了 看上去很像传统的计算器手表
But I updated the hard drive
但我升级了一下硬盘
and added an interesting new feature.
并且加入了一些很有趣的新元素
Riley is within five feet of you.
莱丽现在距离您5英尺以内
Hey, that's my voice.
嘿 那是我的声音啊
Yeah, I've been recording it for years.
是啊 我都录了好几年了
But don't worry, I would never take advantage of it.
不过别担心 我不会利用这一点干坏事的
I love you, Farkle.
我爱你 弗科
Well, I guess we found our tech guy.
看来我们是找到技术人员了
技术达人
弗科·明库斯
So the team's complete.
现在团队已经齐了吧
Not quite yet, Riley.
还没有 莱丽
See, the best master plan usually involves a distraction.
最出色的大计划通常还需一个分散目标注意力的人
And usually it comes in the form of a pretty face.
通常那个人都必须长着一张俊俏的脸
Oh, you guys.
哎呀你们说得我好害羞
Hi, everybody.
大家好啊
Yeah, okay.
可以 合格
美男计
卢卡斯·弗瑞尔
That's how you think of me?
你们对我就是这种看法吗
A lot of the time, yeah.
很多时候都是的
Okay.
好吧
设陷阱
大计划 第一步
I never knew what happened between my mom and dad.
我一直都不知道我爸妈之间发生了什么事
She just tells me not to be upset with him
她只是告诉我别生他的气
And never wants to go into details.
却从来不想说任何细节
why not? because she did something to make him leave.
为什么 因为她做了什么事迫使他离开了
You and I are the ones that get left,
你和我是被抛下的人
Not like her.
跟她不一样
That's why we understand each other, right?
所以我们才彼此理解 对吧
Where have you been?
你们去哪儿了啊
It's my birthday. And when did you guys show up?
今天可是我生日啊 你们什么时候来的
You've all been in there talking for the past hour?
你们都在里面谈了一小时吗
Actually, we said what we needed to say in 10 minutes.
实际上 我们用了10分钟就把要说的说完了
Looks like you two have been talking for the past hour, though.
看上去你们两个倒像是谈了一小时啊
Yeah, well, you wouldn't let us in your room,
好吧 你不肯让我们进你的房♥间
So it's like you trapped us out here.
就像是你把我们困在这外面了
So of course we've been talking for the past hour.
所以我们当然就谈了一小时啦
Actually, according to my watch, it's only been--
实际上 根据我的手表 只有...
Maya is within five feet of you.
玛雅在距离您5英尺的范围内
What the--
搞什么鬼
Danger danger!
危险 危险
I love you, Farkle.
我爱你 弗科
Yeah, okay.
行啊 好吧
Riley, I thought we were doing something for my birthday.
莱丽 不是说好了我生日这天要做些特别的事吗
Yeah, I'm pretty sure something's going to happen.
是啊 我很肯定某件事就要发生了
Hey, Cor.
嘿 小科
Do you know Maya's mother missed her birthday?
你知道玛雅的妈妈错过了她的生日吗
I do. I do know.
我知道 我知道的
That's why I bought Maya a cake.
所以我才给玛雅买♥♥了个蛋糕啊
What, that's it? That's all you did?
就这样吗 你就只做了这点事吗
Well, you know me, Shawn.
你也知道我这人的 肖恩
I don't like to meddle.
我不喜欢多管闲事
What?!
什么
What's become of you?
你这是怎么了
I'm retired. I'm out.
我退休了 金盆洗手了
What? You two, window!
什么 你们两个 到窗台去
Us? whatever for?
我们吗 去干什么呀
Window now!
立刻到窗台来
You three. Us?
你们三个 我们吗
Window now!
立刻到窗台来
The Corey Matthews I knew
我认识的那个科利·麦修斯
Would have immediately taken this little girl under his wing
肯定会立刻把这个小女孩护在他的羽翼之下
And become kind of a father figure to her.
变成一个类似她父亲的角色
I'm old. He's tired.
我老了 他累了
You're pathetic.
你太可悲了
I'm tired. he's old!
我累了 他老了
Come on, man!
拜托啊 兄弟
We were kings!
我们曾经是王啊
This could be the return of Corey and Shawn.
这可以成为科利和肖恩的回归秀
Come on!
来吧
Let's you and me fix things between Maya and her mother.
我们一起来解决好玛雅和她妈妈之间存在的问题
You don't think we're too old
你不觉得我们年级太大了
For such high jinks and shenanigans?
不能再干这种惊险刺♥激♥的恶作剧了吗
Is Maya not worth it to you?
玛雅难道不值得你这么做吗
Is she worth it to you?
她值得你这么做吗
Yeah. I like her very much.
是啊 我很喜欢她
Doesn't she remind you of someone?
她 难道没有让你们想起某个人吗
Yeah, what can I say?
好吧 我能怎么说呢
I like people that remind me of me.
我就喜欢会让我想起我自己的人
Do I remind you of you? No.
我会让你想起你自己吗 不会
You know, if this were the old days,
如果这事放在过去的话
I probably might consider visiting Katy...
我很可能会考虑拜访一下凯蒂...
Her mother's name is Katy.
她妈名叫凯蒂
...in the diner where she works.
去到她工作的那个餐厅里
The Nighthawk diner over on 17th street.
就是第1♥7♥大♥道上的夜鹰餐厅
But again, I'm too old.
但我再说一次 我太老了
He needs his sleep.
他需要充足的睡眠
Well, I don't.
我不需要
And I'm disgusted with you.
我真对你感到恶心
He just needs a little nappy before bed.
他就是上♥床♥前需要小睡一下而已
Good job.
好样的
Seriously?
不是吧
卢卡斯施展绳子戏法
大计划 第二步
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表