剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
It's the law of supply and demand, Riley.
一切都取决于供求关系 莱丽
We supply, they demand.
我们供 他们求
Let's find out what our last muffin is worth to them.
我们看看他们肯为最后一个松饼出价多少
Dollar and a quarter! $1.50.
1.25美元 1.5美元
Hey! What's so great about their muffins?
嘿 他们的松饼到底有什么好的啊
We've got plenty of muffins right here.
我们这儿也有很多松饼的啊
$2.00. $2.50!
2美元 2.5美元
I'll give you my brother!
我把我弟弟送给你
All right, progress reports.
好了 来做下进展报告
What's up in make-believe corporate America?
虚构的美国公♥司♥表现怎么样呢
Hart and Friar muffins report:
来自哈特&弗瑞尔松饼店的报告
We started with 100 muffins,
我们一开始是100个松饼
made each with all-natural and organic ingredients.
每个都是用全天然有机食材做成的
And you selected these ingredients because?
你们选择这种食材是为什么呢
Because that's the right and responsible thing to do.
因为那才是正确的负责任的做法
You really believe that?
你真的这么认为吗
I dunno! You spend a day with this guy.
我也不知道 你跟这家伙在一天试试
So far we've sold 14 muffins at a dollar each.
目前我们卖♥♥出了14个松饼 每个售价1美元
Okay, how much do they cost you?
好吧 成本是多少
They didn't cost us anything to make. How's that possible?
我们没有付出任何成本 那怎么可能
My mother bought them for us.
那些材料都是我妈给我们买♥♥的
She wanted us to sell healthy food.
她希望我们售卖♥♥的是健康食品
How's that workin' out for us so far, huckleberry?
瞧我们现在落得个什么下场 小越橘
As soon as we sell them all, I'll pay her back.
等我们把松饼都卖♥♥出去了 我就把钱还给她
So do I. They're everywhere.
我也是 它们到处都是
How are your profits, Friar?
你们的利润是多少 弗瑞尔
Let me teach my class, Farkle, okay?
让我好好教课 好吗 弗科
I decide what to say and when I'm gonna say it,
我来决定该说什么 以及什么时候说
And I decide who to call on and what I'm gonna ask them!
我来决定该请谁上台 以及问他们什么问题
How were my profits, Friar? Yes!
你要问我的利润是多少吗 是的
Well, I have those right here, sir.
我都记载在这儿了 老师
None.
一分没有
I'm sorry, what? None.
不好意思 你说什么 一分没有
And it's not right, sir. Our muffins are good for you.
那是不对的 老师 我们的松饼是很好的
I'm sorry, what? None!
不好意思 你说什么 一分没有
We can't even give them away.
我们扔都扔不出去
All right, let's talk about a real make-believe company.
好吧 我们来谈谈一家真正的虚构公♥司♥吧
Farkle's muffins!
弗科的松饼店
Riley and Farkle's muffins.
是莱丽&弗科的松饼店
Yeah, keep tellin' yourself that.
好吧 你就继续自欺欺人吧
Unlike our competitors,
和我们的竞争对手不同
Our profits are through the roof, and so are our employees.
我们的利润高的惊人 我们的员工也都嗨了
Why are they like that?
他们为什么会这样啊
They ate the product, sir. Riley?
因为他们吃了我们的产品 老师 莱丽
Everybody seems to like our muffins, dad.
大家似乎都很喜欢我们的松饼 老爸
Oh, my sweet innocent child.
我亲爱的傻女儿啊
Can't you see why? Because they're filled with love.
你还看不出为什么吗 因为他们充满了爱
I don't think that's what they're filled with, Riley.
我觉得他们体内充满的不是爱 莱丽
Yeah. Why do they come out so white, Farkle?
是啊 为什么我们的松饼这么白呢 弗科
Uh, explain that to the non-scientists, Farkle.
给这些普通人解释一下吧 弗科
Sugar! They're all sugar! Just one big sugar cube!
糖 那些都是糖做成的 一大块方糖
What?
什么
Ours are oatmeal, honey and locally-harvested berries.
我们的都是用燕麦粉 蜂蜜和本地莓果做成的
Farkle, you said all-natural.
弗科 你之前说材料都是纯天然的啊
Sugar!
糖分
You said organic. Sugar!
你说了都是有机食材 糖分
You said delicious. Sugar!
你说会很美味的 糖分
Farkle, we're a business.
弗科 我们是生意人
Businesses do not just mislead their customers
生意人是不能坑顾客
to make a little bit of money!
来获得那么一点小利的
We're done for, Farkle.
我们的合作到此为止 弗科
These muffins are pure evil.
这些松饼都是坏东西
Are you gonna eat that
你打算吃那个松饼吗
because if you're not gonna eat that I would eat that right now
因为如果你不吃的话 我愿意立刻吃掉
Is what I would do is I would eat that right now
我愿意那样做 我愿意立刻就吃掉
is what I would do.
那就是我想做的
You know how you succeed, Riley?
你知道该如何取得成功吗 莱丽
You give the people what they want.
你要满足人们的需求
That's why we're a success...
所以我们才会成功
And they're not.
而他们失败了
This isn't fair, Mr. Matthews!
这不公平 麦修斯老师
I had to listen to Lucas and his mother talk about
我不得不听卢卡斯和他妈唠叨着
"Good eatin'" And "Wholesome livin'"
"合理膳食"和"健康的生活方式"
And "The natural cornucopia of the earth's bounty"...
以及"大自然的恩赐"
Have you ever even heard me talk?
你到底有没有认真听我说话啊
...While these two just poured sugar into a muffin cup.
那两个人只需要把糖倒进松饼杯就行了
It isn't fair! What isn't fair?
这不公平 什么不公平
That I'm not on their team!
我没被分在他们那一队啊
Maya, what we did isn't okay.
玛雅 我们的做法是不对的
But I didn't know and I'm not going down for this.
但我之前不知道 我绝不赞成这种做法
I'll talk.
我要说出来
To who? To everyone who loves our muffins?
对谁说 对每个喜爱我们松饼的顾客说吗
Enjoy the taste of success, Riley. It's sweet.
享受成功的滋味吧 莱丽 很甜的
Not to me. I have a very bitter taste in my mouth.
对我来说不是 我现在嘴里感觉很苦
You must've eaten one of ours.
你一定是吃了我们的松饼吧
Maya, you played fair. We didn't.
玛雅 你们是公平竞争 我们却没有
We have no integrity. You do.
我们毫无诚信 你们却有
And what does that get them?
那让他们有什么好下场呢
We can buy and sell their business.
我们可以把他们的公♥司♥买♥♥下来
In fact, I like the sound of that. Yeah!
实际上 我好爱这个主意 耶
I propose a merger between Riley and Farkle's muffins
我提议将莱丽&弗科松饼店
And Hart and Friar muffins.
和哈特&弗瑞尔松饼店进行合并
Why the merger, Farkle?
为什么要合并 弗科
We both have what we each need, mr. Matthews.
我们都有自身需要的东西 麦修斯老师
We have profits. They have integrity. I'm buyin' it!
我们有利润 他们有诚信 我要买♥♥下来
My integrity is not for sale.
我的诚信是不卖♥♥的
Mine is. Maya!
我的可以卖♥♥ 玛雅
We owe your mother a hundred bucks.
我们欠你妈100美金呢
Put 'er there, partner!
合作愉快 生意伙伴
Our new company will be called
我们的新公♥司♥就叫
"Farkle."
弗科公♥司♥
Your names are no longer part of the company.
你的名字已经不是公♥司♥名的一部分了
Why not?
为什么不是
"What's the first thing that happens after a merger, daddy?"
"公♥司♥合并后会发生的第一件事是什么 老爸"
What's the first thing that happens after a merger, daddy?
公♥司♥合并后会发生的第一件事是什么 老爸
Downsizing.
裁员
When two companies come together, employees become vulnerable.
两个公♥司♥合并以后 员工就成了弱势群体
Don't tell him! Uh, Riley, I think he already knows.
别跟他说 莱丽 我觉得他早知道了
Lucas, fire half of the company.
卢卡斯 把公♥司♥一半的人都裁掉
Start with Riley and Maya. Why do I have to do that?
先从莱丽和玛雅开始 为什么让我做这种事
Because you're all full of that Texas "Gee willikers" hooey.
因为你满嘴德州那种"上帝的仁义道德"之类的鬼话
You charm people. So you'll be the face of the company
你很迷人 所以你就担任本公♥司♥的形象代言人吧
And I'll be the behind-the-scenes hermit genius.
而我是幕后的隐世天才
Mr. Matthews? How do you argue with that?
麦修斯老师 那真是让人无从辩驳
Always liked you, Matthews. You got moxie.
我向来就喜欢你 麦修斯 你很有胆识
Thanks, chief!
谢了 老大
Riley? Yeah?
莱丽 什么事
You're fired.
你被开除了
Fine.
好吧
Hey, if she goes, I go.
嘿 如果她走人 我也走
Friendship and loyalty are for the weak.
友情和忠诚都是属于弱者的
Let everyone know I'll cook another batch.
通知大家我会再烤一批松饼出来的
And raise the price up to $3.00.
把价钱提高到3美元一个
They'll never go for it.
他们不会买♥♥账的
I think they're hooked.
我觉得他们已经上瘾了
Mommy, doing your lawyer stuff?
妈咪 你又在忙律师方面的事啊
Yeah, I'm just going over a case.
是的 我在看一个案子的相关材料
What's it about?
是关于什么的
Thank you for taking an interest, Auggie!
谢谢你的关心 奥吉
One company under-reported their earnings for the fiscal--
一家公♥司♥故意少报了收入以...
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表