剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Your thoughts on the subject?
你关于这事有什么想法吗
Good luck.
祝你好运
Look, honey, it's Auggie's big book of dinosaurs.
看啊 亲爱的 这是奥吉的恐龙大全书
Look at that.
瞧瞧这个啊
Look, and right here on page... Nine is your chicken.
看啊 第9页上 就是你做的鸡肉
It's a pterodactyl.
其实是翼龙
Now it says here it died out over 65 million years ago.
书上说它6500多万年前就灭绝了
That might explain why your chicken was a little dry.
这大概解释了 为什么你做的鸡肉有点干
This is nice.
这样可真好
Oh, are we taking a walkie?
我们是要去散步一下吗
Yeah, we're taking a walkie.
是啊 是要出去散散步
You see, honey, my truth is that
亲爱的 我想说的真♥相♥就是
From the moment I met you...
从我见到你的那一刻
I adored you.
我就喜欢上你了
And there is nothing you could do or say
无论你做什么或是说什么
that could ever change that.
都无法改变那一点
You're locking me out of the house now, aren't you?
你是要把我关在门外了 是吧
That's right! That's exactly what I'm gonna do!
对极了 我就打算那么做
Maya?
玛雅
Nope, me.
不 是我
Told more truths, did ya?
你又说了更多的真♥相♥ 是吧
Well, the thing I probably should have mentioned Is
我或许早该提到的一点就是
I've never understood the universe at all.
我根本不了解这个宇宙是怎么运作的
The universe is upside down.
整个宇宙都上下颠倒了
I lied to Farkle, he loves me.
我对弗科撒谎了 他却很爱我
I told Maya the truth,
我对玛雅说了真话
She went out the window.
她就跳窗而出了
Upside down! You here me?
上下颠倒了 你听到了吗
Well, now she's back.
现在她又回来了
Maybe it's not as upside down as you think.
或许也没你想的那么上下颠倒吧
It's a nice locket, Maya.
你吊坠不错 玛雅
Thanks, mr. Matthews.
谢谢你 麦修斯老师
It looks like someone else's expensive gold locket.
看着像是别人的贵重金吊坠
Maybe it is.
或许是吧
But, you know, I don't think - that matters to Maya at all.
不过我觉得那对玛雅来说根本不重要
You don't?
你这么认为吗
You know, it's an interesting thing about lockets.
关于吊坠 有个很有趣的事实
It's usually what's in the inside that matters most to people.
对大多数人来说 通常是里面的东西比较重要
Isn't that right, Maya?
对吗 玛雅
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Please don't tell anyone
求你们别告诉班上同学
This is how I live in my own house.
我在自家的地位如此低下
What's inside the locket, Maya, that's so important to you?
玛雅 吊坠里面有什么对你那么重要
Who is this family?
这个家庭是什么人
I don't know.
我不知道
A father,
一个父亲
A mother
一个母亲
And a little girl.
一个小女孩
I just like that they're all together.
我喜欢他们在一起的感觉
I'm keeping it.
我打算留着了
Oh, boy.
天啊
She's at the front door too.
她竟然也在前门守着
It's like there's two of her.
就像她会分身术一样
So what do we do now? Just sit here or what?
我们现在要怎么办才好 在这儿干坐着吗
Dad. Can you tell me
老爸 你能告诉我
Why I kind of think trying to help Farkle may have been wrong
我为什么觉得我这样帮弗科可能是错的
And maybe Maya should keep the locket?
以及 玛雅或许该留着这个吊坠吗
I should?
我该留着吗
Maybe.
或许吧
Is it me that's upside down?
是我现在完全上下颠倒了吗
You know what, girls?
其实吧 姑娘们
The universe is the most confusing place you'll ever live.
宇宙是一个最让人感到困惑的生存场所
But if you listen carefully,
但如果你们仔细聆听的话
You'll find out that it's paying attention
就会发现它时刻在关注着你们
And that it cares about you.
也关心着你们
Is that the truth?
那是真♥相♥吗
It's the only one I'm still sure of.
那是我唯一确定的一点
Hey, Auggie, is that for me, buddy?
嘿 奥吉 那是给我吃的吗 小家伙
I made it for you.
我给你做的
Oh, Auggie, thank you so much.
奥吉 真是太谢谢你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Look at this, ooh.
瞧瞧这个
This looks good.
看上去真好吃
It's-- it's cold s'ghetti.
这是冷意面啊
I know it's better warmer,
我知道热的会比较好吃
But I don't know how to do that.
但我不知道该怎么弄热
Auggie, I appreciate that you did anything for me at all.
奥吉 我很感激你为我做的一切事
You said that very nice.
你这么说很贴心
Why didn't you say it that way to mom?
你怎么不对妈妈说这话
What? But all I did was tell mom the truth.
怎么 我不过是对妈妈说出真♥相♥了啊
Then why do you get cold s'ghetti?
那你怎么沦落到吃冷意面的地步
Auggie, are you saying the truth doesn't matter
奥吉 你的意思是真♥相♥并没有
As much as how you treat people?
你对人的态度那么重要吗
Auggie, are you saying that the truth does matter,
奥吉 你的意思是真♥相♥确实很重要
But you should tell it to people warmly?
但你该用温暖贴心的方式说出来吗
Auggie,
奥吉
Are you saying that the universe pays attention to me?
你的意思是 宇宙时刻关注着我吗
Do you people realize
你们这些人到底有没有意识到
That I'm only this many?
我才这么大啊
Farkle, I need to talk to you.
弗科 我必须跟你谈谈
I've been looking all over for you.
我一直在到处找你
Farkle.
弗科
Farkle's gone.
弗科已死
He gave up the chess club. He gave up the chemistry club.
他退出了象棋俱乐部 他退出了化学俱乐部
what happened? you happened.
发生什么事了 都是你造成的
You told me I was good.
你跟我说我演技很棒
Well, I just auditioned for the next play.
我刚刚为下部戏试镜了
Are you gonna be in the next play?
你有份参演下部戏吗
I'm not even allowed to watch the next play.
我甚至都被禁止观看下部戏了
I'm sorry you stink.
我很遗憾你烂透了
I'm sorry I could never hurt you.
我很抱歉不忍♥心伤害你
I'm sorry you stink.
我很遗憾你烂透了
I heard you! well, it was very important.
我听到了 那很重要
You made me think I was this great actor.
你让我以为我是个伟大的演员
You filled me up with confidence that I was really special.
你让我充满自信 自以为很特殊
You made me think
你让我觉得
I could go after something totally unrealistic.
我可以去追求一些完全不切实际的东西
Farkle...
弗科
Thank you.
谢谢你
That happened.
真的发生了呢
Is it over?
结束了吗
Can we talk about this? no.
我们能谈谈这事吗 不能
Because that was your first kiss
因为那是你的初吻
And it was with Farkle.
对象竟然是弗科
he missed. still counts.
他没吻到 照样算数
Now for the rest of your life
从此在你的余生中
When people ask you, "Hey, Riley,
当别人问起 "嘿 莱丽
Who was your first kiss?" You're gonna have to say...
夺走你初吻的人是谁啊" 你只能说...
Eyes, look your last.
眼睛啊 最后再看你一眼吧
Oh, yeah!
好棒
Arms, take your last embrace.
手臂啊 最后再拥抱一次吧
And, lips, oh, you the doors of breath,
双唇啊 呼吸的大门
Seal with a righteous kiss.
将以吻封缄
How long you been here?
你在这儿多久了
Yeah, I saw the whole thing.
我目睹了全部过程
I just can't believe that little guy stole my moment... again.
我真不敢相信那个小不点再次偷走了属于我的时刻
You thought that was your moment?
你觉得那是属于你的时刻吗
No.
不是
My moment
我的时刻
Will be my moment.
永远会是属于我的时刻
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表