剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Topanga.
塔佩佳
We had an amazing childhood together.
我们在一起度过了美好难忘的童年
But it's over now.
但那已经结束了
It's better now.
现在更加美好
This family you've given me...
你给予我的这个家庭
Topanga, it's everything.
塔佩佳 这就是我的一切
Am I everything to you?
我对你来说也是一切吗
My whole life.
你就是我的整个人生
Aw, Cory.
科利
There is no greater gift than hearing you say that.
任何礼物都比不上你刚才说的那些话
What else could you have possibly gotten me?
你能给我准备什么礼物呢
A massage at the Spa
水疗按♥摩♥券
and gift certificates for going out to dinner all next week.
和下周外出就餐一整周的礼品卡
Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme.
快给我 快给我 快给我
So, what did you get me?
你为我准备了什么礼物啊
Same thing!
一样的东西
Good husband, good father...
好丈夫 好父亲
Good son.
好样的
Good for you.
真有你的
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 爸爸
I had you at your best.
我继承了你的一切优点
No.
不
No, I have him at his best.
不 我才是继承了他的一切优点
Surprise.
惊喜哦
So, listen, I have an assignment next weekend
听着 我下周末有个稿子要写
Up in Columbia county, upstate New York.
地点在哥伦比亚县 纽约州北部
It's beautiful up there.
那里很美
We're gonna miss you, Shawn.
我们会想念你的 肖恩
Well, maybe not.
或许不必想念
'cause I was thinking...
因为我想着...
Maybe you might wanna come?
或许你们也想一起去吧
All of us?
我们所有人吗
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我可不希望缺了谁
You know...
话说...
Here it comes.
又来了
I never go anywhere without my best friend.
我是不会抛下我最好的朋友去任何地方的
Yeah, that's not a bad way to grow up.
是啊 像这样成长也很不错啊
So...
所以...
Maybe you would like to invite Maya?
或许你也想邀请玛雅吧
Oh, you mean her?
你是说她啊
Oh, what do you say, kid?
你意下如何 孩子
You wanna come?
你想去吗
Yeah.
是的
You're invited too.
你也被邀请了
Cool.
好极了
Oh, boy.
天啊
Riley, this is for you.
莱丽 这是给你的
Your camera? I got a few.
你的相机吗 我有好几个相机
But I figured with Maya being good at drawing pictures,
但我心想既然玛雅很擅长画画
Maybe you'd be good at taking them.
或许你会很擅长拍照的
Yeah, now you guys can be inspired together.
没错 现在你们可以一起进步了
Yeah. Good old friends should never be apart too long.
是啊 亲密的老朋友不该分开太久
New friends either.
新朋友也一样
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah... Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表