剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
And when you feed 1,000 children,
当你要负责1000个孩子的饮食时
You have to make sure it's something that everybody can eat.
你必须确保 那食物是大家都能吃的
And even if she would like to spice things up a bit,
尽管她很想把一些菜的口味调得重一点
She knows not to.
她也知道不该那样
Because it's what's right for everyone.
因为那才是适合所有人的食物
She takes pride in her work, her kitchen, her cooking,
她对自己的工作 厨房♥和厨艺感到骄傲
And us.
以及我们
And I'm proud that I was able to stand in her shoes for a day.
我很骄傲能切实体验她的生活一天
This lady right here does it everyday...
而这位女士却日复一日地辛勤付出
For us.
为了我们
Geralyn. Remember that name.
杰拉琳 请记住这个名字
Whatever we end up doing in life,
不管我们长大后最终选择做什么
We have to do it with the same pride and enthusiasm as her.
我们都必须有像她这样的骄傲和激♥情♥
Boys.
男孩们
We've seen things.
我们看到一些不该看的东西
You don't know, man. You weren't there.
你无法想象 老兄 你当时不在场
They went in as boys,
他们进去的时候是男孩
They came out as I don't know.
出来时成了...我也不知道
I don't know what they are now.
我也不知道他们现在算什么了
We'd be lying to you if we told you
如果我们跟你说 保洁员的工作
Janitorial services was our first pick.
是我们的首选 那一定是在撒谎
But I wouldn't trade this experience for a trip to the moon.
但就算你拿登月的诱惑跟我交换这段经历 我都不会换
That was an elective?
那是选修性质的吗
Janitor Harley is a good man.
保洁员哈利是个好人
You have no idea what he goes through for you.
你们完全无法想象他为你们经受了什么
You may not even notice that he's there.
你们甚至都没注意到过他的存在
But I promise you this,
但我可以向你们保证一点
You would notice if he wasn't there.
如果他不在 你们一定会注意到的
The clean tables,
干净的桌子
The immaculate classrooms,
一尘不染的教室
The shiny floors;
闪亮的地板
They don't magically happen.
那不是自然形成的
They take a ninja.
而是需要忍♥者的清扫
Ninja.
忍♥者
People who go through things for you,
那些为你们服务的人
People who pour their heart and souls into their jobs
那些往工作中倾注心灵和灵魂的人
because they care should be valued and embraced.
就因为他们在乎 这些人应该被重视和亲近
You should look them in the eye
你们应该看着他们的眼睛
And say "Thank you."
说一声 "谢谢你"
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
我很感激
Thank you.
谢谢你
I peeled potatoes for one day and I almost died.
我就削了一天的土豆 就差点死了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Spiders.
蜘蛛挠痒
What is this for?
你为什么要犒赏我
I get up in the morning, you're already up.
我早晨起床的时候 你已经起来了
I go to sleep, you're still up.
我睡觉的时候 你还在熬夜
There's food on the table,
桌上已经有准备好的食物
Clean clothes.
有干净的衣服
You take us where we need to go.
你会送我们去我们需要去的地方
You have a job and you still make time
你有自己的工作 却依然能腾出时间
to take care of me and Auggie.
照顾我和奥吉
And I know now, that may not be so easy.
我现在明白了 那一切并不容易
So, if I've forgotten to say thank you,
如果我忘记对你说一声谢谢
I'm saying it now.
我现在就要说
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, and you too, dad.
也谢谢你 老爸
Thank you.
谢谢你
How are you today, Geralyn?
你今天过得怎么样 杰拉琳
I'm fine, Riley. Thanks for asking.
我很好 莱丽 谢谢关心
Stop it.
别这样了啦
I got this.
我来收
No.
不用
We got this.
我们来吧
Hey, you missed.
嘿 你没扔进去
You know, it's a funny thing about teachers,
关于老师有个很有趣的一点
People don't often realize that without the lesson,
人们通常都意识不到 没有课程
Without the education,
没有教育
No one would learn anything at all.
任何人都学不到任何东西
There would be no growth, no progress.
那就会没有成长 没有进步
There would be no doctors, or lawyers,
也不会有医生 律师
Or anything at all, really.
或其他任何东西
In fact, when you think about it,
实际上 如果你仔细想一下的话
Teachers are the foundation of our whole country-- our whole world.
就会明白老师是我们整个国家或世界的基石
Teachers should be appreciated and never forgotten.
老师应该受人感激 永远不该被遗忘
I appreciate you, baboon.
我很感激你 狒狒
Now, get out of here so I can go home.
赶紧走人吧 我也好快点回家
Yeah, okay.
好吧 行
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表