剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Other people had a hard day, too.
别人今天也过得很辛苦哦
Yes, Farkle and Lucas had to clean.
是啊 弗科和卢卡斯不得不到处打扫呢
45 minutes.
45分钟哦
In a row.
不间断
Wow, I had no idea.
哇 我还真不知道呢
Poor, poor kids.
可怜的孩子们
I'll just go get the rest of the groceries by myself.
我还是亲自去把那些杂货提进屋吧
Maya, you know
玛雅 你还记得
that lesson about "The forgotten" this morning?
今早那节关于"被遗忘的群体"的课吗
It's us.
说的就是我们啊
All right.
好了
The potatoes you prepared yesterday will be served today.
你们昨天准备的土豆今天会被供应上桌
When do we get paid?
我们什么时候能领工资啊
The grateful looks in everyone's faces
大家眼中感激的神情
will be pay enough for me.
对我而言就是最好的工资了
You want a pat on the back, you better get a longer arm.
你们想获得表扬 不如指望自己表扬自己
This is not the job for "Attaboys" Or "You go girls."
像这种工作是不会给你们鼓励表扬的
Yesterday was the hardest I've worked in my life.
昨天是我这辈子最辛劳的一天
I have no doubt of that.
我毫不怀疑这一点
Now, for the actual hard part.
现在 要面临真正的艰难了
That's a joke.
你在开玩笑吧
You're funny, right?
你是在搞笑 对吧
When that lunch bell rings, brace yourselves, rookies.
午餐铃一响 就做好准备全力以赴 菜鸟们
It's about to get real in here.
一切都要变成实战了
You're in charge of the potatoes.
你们负责盛土豆
You scoop them up, you plop them down.
你们要把土豆舀起来 放到餐盘里
Scoop, then plop. Say it.
舀 放 说一遍
Scoop and plop. Say it.
舀 放 说一遍
Now, after those plates go out, guess what happens next.
等那些盘子都空了 猜猜接下来会怎样
We can go home.
我们就可以回家了
You can go home.
你们就可以回家了
No!
不可能
Those dishes come back with twice the fury.
那些碟子会带着加倍的怒气被送回来
They come in here.
它们进入这里
You scrape. You rinse.
你得擦一下 然后冲洗
They go on here,
它们会来到这里
Where they go on their little dish journey,
它们要在这里展开小小的盘子之旅
Where they are reborn as clean dishes for tomorrow.
它们将重生为干净的盘子 以备明天再用
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚
Say it.
说一遍
Hallelujah. Say it.
哈利路亚 说一遍
This is it.
铃响了
You ready?
你们准备好了吗
How bad can middle school lunch get?
中学就餐情况再糟糕又能怎样
Goodbye, tiny little girls.
再见吧 小姑娘们
Let's do this thing.
我们开战吧
They have been served.
他们享受到了用餐服务
by us. the servers.
是我们服务的 美女服务员
Except no one smiled.
只是没有一个人笑过
And nobody said "Thank you."
也没人对我们说"谢谢"
And nobody even knew my name.
甚至没人知道我的名字
And I go to school with these people.
我跟他们可是同学啊
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
Well, at least the hard part is over.
至少最艰难的部分已经结束了
No, now comes the actual, actual hard part.
不 接下来才是真正最艰难的部分
Why do you keep making that same joke?
你干嘛老是开这同一个玩笑啊
Look over here. Wait for it.
瞧这里 等着
Here it comes. Wait for it.
来了 等着哦
What?
什么
This is it?
就这个吗
Oh, I got this.
我来吧
This is nothing. I'll do it all.
这算是很么 我可以全包了
Scrape.
擦一下
Rinse.
冲一下
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
Maya, you might as well go home.
玛雅 你都可以回家了
How bad do you think this is gonna be?
你觉得情况会糟糕到什么地步
That was the first rain drop.
那不过是第一滴小雨点而已
Before what?
接下来是什么
Noah.
大洪水
Maya!
玛雅
We did it.
我们做到了
Please tell me there isn't another actual, actual hard part.
快告诉我不会再有真正艰难又艰难的部分了
No, you're done.
没了 你们完工了
Hallelujah. Hallelujah.
哈利路亚 哈利路亚
Why don't you two go to the locker room,
你们何不去衣物间
hit the showers, and freshen up.
洗个澡 打气点精神来
I'm filthy.
我脏透了
We don't want anybody to see us like this.
我们不希望被任何人看到这个样子
Well, I don't see where you have any other choice.
我觉得你们也没有别的选择了吧
There is.
有的
There is another way.
另外有一种办法
As curious as I am,
尽管我很好奇
To see what would happen to you,
你们会遭遇什么样的事
I've grown to like you both.
我已经慢慢开始喜欢你们了
I'm very proud of you.
我为你们感到很骄傲
You did me and my kitchen proud today.
你们让我和我的厨房♥今天很满意
So...
所以
No.
不行
Thank you, Ms. Thompson.
谢谢你 汤普森太太
I think you two can call me Geralyn.
我觉得你们可以叫我杰拉琳
You guys are a mess.
你们真是一团糟
We got the school so clean yesterday.
我们昨天把校园打扫得好干净
Today was the easiest day ever.
今天的清扫工作变得好轻松
And janitor Harley said
而且保洁员哈利说
it was the least pukey day he's ever seen.
今天是他见过的呕吐人数最少的一天
Wait a minute, boys.
等一等 小子们
What's the matter?
怎么了
There's a storm a-brewin'.
风暴要来临了
What kind of storm?
什么样的风暴
We're too late!
我们太迟了
Oh, my. Farkle, run!
天啊 弗科 快跑
I am running! I'm just not a good athlete.
我在跑啊 但我不擅长运动
Save yourselves.
自救吧
They're all about to blow.
他们各个都要吐啦
All you had to do was peel the potatoes
你们的工作不过是削完土豆皮
And put them in the pot.
再把它们扔进锅里
That's what I did.
我就是那么做的
Peel the potatoes!
削土豆皮
Put them in the pot.
再放进锅里
Funny story.
真有意思
Geralyn is really good at her job.
杰拉琳真的很擅长做她的工作
We are not good at geralyn's job.
我们不擅长做杰拉琳的工作
Yeah.
是啊
In 1929, our country fell apart.
1929年 我们的国家遭遇了大危机
Not only because the economy suffered,
不仅是因为经济一蹶不振
But because we neglected the working class people
更是因为我们忽略了那些工薪阶层
Who served us with pride and dignity.
他们一直带着骄傲和尊严在付出
And because we never cared enough to get to know them,
因为我们对他们漠不关心 不去了解他们
They were easily taken for granted
他们很容易被无视
And became "The forgotten."
变成了"被遗忘的群体"
Can anybody tell us who this is?
有谁知道这位是谁吗
The lunchroom lady.
食堂大妈
I think she has a name.
我觉得她是有名字的
I do. Three taco Sara.
我是有的 吃3个墨西哥饼的莎拉
This is Geralyn Thompson.
这位是杰拉琳·汤普森
And she knows all of your names.
她知道你们所有人的名字
She's worked at this school for 20 years,
她在这学校工作20年了
And I can tell you that her job is not easy.
我可以告诉你们 她的工作可不容易做
Because she has over 1,000 children
因为她要负责超过1000个孩子
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表