剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Please make it stop!
求你别说了
Thank you!
谢谢
Who's that? That's what I spent my allowance on.
是谁啊 就是我的零花钱所用到的地方
Oh, well, it's not quite my birthday yet, but okay!
虽然我的生日还没到 不过好吧
And it's a delivery? You had something delivered?
竟然是快递送来的吗 你竟然让人送货上门了
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
Are you a genius and we don't know it?
难道你是个天才 我们一直都不知道吗
Hi, Auggie.
嗨 奥吉
Thanks for the stuff!
谢谢你送我的东西
Okay, no. You're not a genius.
好吧 你不是个天才
You're just a boy under the spell of--
你就是个被迷惑的小男孩
**Look at me *
*瞧瞧我
**I'm ava Mor-gen-Stern! Yeah! *
*我是艾瓦·摩根·斯特恩
I just like you more and more.
我真是越来越喜欢你了
Auggie bought all this for me.
所有这些都是奥吉给我买♥♥的哦
What did he buy for you?
他给你买♥♥了什么
Auggie doesn't have to buy my love with costume jewelry.?
奥吉不需要用假珠宝来买♥♥我的爱
You said this was real!
你不是说这些都是真珠宝吗
Okay okay! You know what we're gonna do?
好了好了 你知道我们接下来该做什么吗
You know what we're gonna do right now?
你知道我们现在该干什么吗
We are going to play hide and seek! Yes, we are!
我们来玩捉迷藏吧 没错 就这个
Okay, Auggie, you can go in the other room and count.
奥吉 你去那个房♥间里躲着数数吧
Isn't the hider supposed We're gonna play a new way.
躲的人难道不是... 我们采用新规则
I'm pretty sure it's supposed new way!
我敢肯定该...新规则
Women!
女人真烦
I'm onto you.
我盯上你了
This is not about us, topanga.
重点不在于我们之间的矛盾 塔佩佳
What did you say? Auggie needs a raise in his allowance.
你刚说什么 奥吉的零花钱该涨一涨了
I'll tell you what, you little sugar cube.
我告诉你 你个小可爱
I am gonna show you the best place to hide
我带你去一个最好的躲藏地点
Where he will never find you! Where?
他永远都不会找到你 在哪儿
Your house. But
就是你家 但是...
Ready or not here I come!
准备好了没 我出来了哦
Mommy, where's Ava? Am I getting warm?
妈咪 艾瓦在哪儿 我快找到了吗
No.
没有
Auggie? Yes?
奥吉 什么事
You bought Ava some shiny stuff, huh?
你给艾瓦买♥♥了些亮闪闪的礼物 对吧
Because I love her. Where is she?
因为我爱她 她在哪儿
Listen, Auggie, what's shiny isn't always good.
听着 奥吉 亮闪闪的东西并不一定是好的
But it sure was expensive.
但那一定很贵
You don't have any money left? Nope.
你一分钱都没有了吗 没了
Who's gonna love me now?
现在谁还会爱我啊
Listen, people don't always know what's good for them.
听着 很多人都不清楚什么才是对自身最好的
Please know what's good for you, Auggie.
你一定要清楚什么才是对你最好的 奥吉
This is pretty good.
这就很好啊
You threw her out again, didn't you?
你又把她赶出去了 是吧
I gave my whole life to that company.
我把我的一辈子都献给了那家公♥司♥
What happened? I can't even keep a fake job.
到底是怎么回事 我连份假工作都保不住
Oh no, all of my fears are realized.
不好 我的恐惧都成为现实了
I'm going to end up here! Don't go crazy.
我只能沦落到地铁里了 别发疯
Now go crazy.
现在开始发疯吧
Now you got fired...
现在你被开除了
Ah, the box of shame.
耻辱箱
What happened?
发生什么事了
Class project. Fake business.
课堂项目 假公♥司♥
Got fired. Not so terrible.
被开除了 也不算太糟嘛
I've been fired myself once or twice.
我自己也被开除过一两次
Yeah, but not from fake businesses.
好吧 但不是被假公♥司♥开除啊
I think you could call 'em that.
我觉得确实可以那么称呼它们
Now I come down here and watch people coming and going,
现在我下到这里来 看着人们来来去去
giving their lives to fake businesses.
把他们的一生都献给了假公♥司♥
Welp, gotta go! Big meeting!
我得走了 有个重要的会议
With squirrels.
跟松鼠开会吧
Yeah. Thanks.
好吧 谢了
It's just us. It's just us on the bench.
现在只有我们了 只有我们坐在凳子上
No jobs, no future, no dollar,
没有工作 没有未来 没有现金
Because I gave it to her.
因为我把钱给她了
What am I gonna do about my mid-afternoon snack?
我的午后甜点该怎么解决啊
I got pizza crust and a shoe.
我这儿有披萨边和一只鞋
What size? 10!
多少码的 10码的
What a terrible day.
真是糟糕的一天
Well, look who's still here.
瞧瞧谁还坐在这儿啊
My dollies.
我的小可爱们
Been looking at the people, huh?
一直在盯着人来人往 是吧
Hey, hat, you're a sight for sore eyes.
嘿 疯帽子 你真是一道亮丽的风景
How'd your meeting go? Oh, the usual.
你的会开的怎么样 跟平常一样
Yelled at everybody. Y'know...
对每个人吼了一顿 像这样...
Had 'em all running around scared of me.
把他们吓得抱头乱串
Sounds like fun.
听上去挺有意思的
It's more fun when I come down here from my big, tall building.
从我的高楼大厦到这下面来其实更有意思
Oh, your building? It was named after me.
你的高楼大厦 那是以我的名字命名的
The crazy hat building?
疯帽子大楼吗
I sit here lookin' at all the people because it turns out,
我每天坐在这里看着来来去去的人 因为我发现
other people are the key to your own happiness.
别人才是你自身快乐的关键
I watch 'em enough
我看够了以后
And I start thinkin' about what I can do for them.
就开始思考我能为他们做什么
What you can do for them?
你能为他们做什么
Now you've been lookin' at all these people,
你们也看着这些人很久了
Now what do you see?
看到了什么
I see a bunch of wet people
我看到很多人都淋湿了
who could probably use some real umbrellas.
他们或许能用得上真正的雨伞
Yeah, not the no-good kind some Farkle sells on the street
是啊 不像无良的弗科在大街上疯狂叫卖♥♥
Just to make some "Cash, cabbage, cheddah-cheese."
就为了赚些"现金 纸币 钞票"
You saw all that just by lookin' a little.
你们稍微看一下就发现了这一点
What's a Farkle?
弗科是什么
Did you know that people won't protect themselves from the storm,
你有没有发现 人们并不会去预防暴风雨
But they'll make sure their morning doughnut stays dry?
但却会确保他们的早餐甜甜圈不被淋湿
Interesting observation.
真是个有趣的发现
Now what are you gonna tell your class about it?
你会对你的同班同学说些什么
Nothing. Not going back.
什么都不说 我不会回去了
Tired of being humiliated. Tough.
受够了被羞辱了 真艰难
You know what? We're gonna go back.
其实 我们应该回去
Crazy hat goes into buildings
疯帽子走进我们的大楼
And screams at people and you're not humiliated, right?
对着人们一顿吼 你不会觉得丢人 对吧
Okay.
好吧
That was terrible!
你学得太烂了
It's been raining for six days.
已经连续下了6天的雨了
Here's what's real: People are wet and cold out there.
请听相关事实 人们在外面又湿又冷
They need something to keep them safe from the storm,
他们需要有东西来帮助他们抵抗暴风雨
And we know how to give it to them.
我们知道如何给予人们那些
What if every single subway stop in New York city
如果纽约的每个地铁站
was stocked with donated umbrellas?
都有很多捐献的雨伞呢
The Matthews and Hart umbrella foundation. It's non-profit.
麦修斯&哈特雨伞基金会 非盈利机构
What?!
什么
When you come into the subway station
当你进地铁的时候
you leave an umbrella in the stand--
你留下一把伞
And when you leave the next station,
当你从下一个车站离开的时候
there'll be one waiting for you.
会有一把雨伞在那儿等着你
The Matthews and Hart umbrella foundation.
麦修斯&哈特雨伞基金会
We got you covered.
我们为您遮风挡雨
There's no money in umbrellas.
那些雨伞是赚不到钱的
No, only people. My company makes a profit.
是的 只有人 我的公♥司♥能赚大钱哦
Yeah, but at what cost? Look at your customers.
是没错 但是代价呢 瞧瞧你那些顾客
How could something that tastes so good make me feel so bad?
那么好吃的东西怎么会让我这么难受呢
What goes up must come down, Farkle.
有上天就有入地的时候 弗科
At least I was up.
至少我曾经登上过巅峰啊
What do you have besides an idea?
你们除了空想法还有什么
They've got an investor!
他们还有个投资人
Oh no. She followed us.
不好 她跟着我们过来的
Evelyn Rand.
伊芙琳·兰德
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表