剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
they'd fight for it.
愿意为此抗争
Maya. Yes sir.
玛雅 在 老师
Present your homework. Can't do that, sir.
呈上你的家庭作业吧 做不到 老师
Why not? Didn't do my homework, sir.
为何做不到 我没做家庭作业 老师
Why not? That's what I'm fighting against, sir.
为何不做 那正是我要抗争的东西 老师
Oh, this could go on for a while.
你们会来来回♥回♥扯很久吧
Farkle Farkle Farkle Farkle.
弗科 弗科 弗科 弗科
Farkle Farkle Farkle.
弗科 弗科 弗科
I didn't do my homework either. Oh really?
我也没做家庭作业 是吗
Yeah. We're the same now.
是啊 我们现在是一样的人
I don't believe in homework.
我觉得家庭作业就不该存在
Guess what, Riley?
你猜怎么着 莱丽
That doesn't make you the same as Maya at all.
那并不意味着你就跟玛雅一样了
I have something to say.
我有话要说
Wow, I don't know what to do.
哇 我都茫然无措了
I've never seen this before.
我从没见过你高举贵手呢
The floor is yours, Ms. Hart.
课堂交给你了 哈特小姐
Get up, Farkle.
起床了 弗科
You're gonna want to be awake for this.
你不会想错过这精彩一幕的
Is it our honeymoon?
是我们的蜜月到了吗
No, you missed that.
不 你错过蜜月了
Now it's time to hand in our essays.
现在是时候交作文了
Oh, Farkle goes first. Farkle always goes first!
弗科第一个来 弗科总是争当第一个
All right, everybody who did their homework,
所有做了家庭作业的人
Put it on your desks. Careful there, Ms. Hart.
都放在桌上吧 小心点 哈特小姐
Are you sure about this? I got this.
你确定要这样吗 我可以的
Okay.
好吧
The burning of Atlanta led to the end of the civil war
亚特兰大城的焚毁引领内战走向结束
and to peace.
带来了和平
I believe that peace is worth fighting for.
我坚信和平是值得让人抗争的东西
Hey, that's a pivotal part of my diorama!
嘿 那是我实景模型的一个重要部分
And there goes Virginia.
这下弗吉尼亚州也没了
The burning of the homework
家庭作业的焚烧
Led to the end of the homework rebellion--
导致"家庭作业反抗战"走向结束
Because there was no more homework.
因为不会再有家庭作业了
All right, all right, that's far enough, Maya. I get it.
好了 够了 玛雅 我明白了
No homework, more freedom!
无家庭作业 更多的自♥由♥
Okay, so those work.
好吧 这个喷洒器是好的
Is this still part of your presentation
这是你作业展示的一部分
Or is this actually going on?
还是真的发生大灾难了
Why didn't you stop your friend?
你为什么不制止你的朋友
It's not what I do anymore.
我已经不再那样了
You're better than that.
你比这更加懂事才对
I'm just letting her be her.
我只是任由她做自己而已
Ms. Hart, you have detention.
哈特小姐 你将接受留校处分
The principal will determine if it goes further than that.
校长会亲自决定是否进行更严厉的处罚
Ms. Matthews, please leave.
麦修斯小姐 请你离开
I deserve detention too. No, you don't.
我也该受到留校处罚 不 你不需要
You didn't do anything. And because you didn't do anything,
你什么都没做 而且就因为你什么都没做
your best friend is in very deep trouble.
你最好的朋友这下麻烦大了
All right, Farkle,
好了 弗科
You can get down now.
你可以下来了
Well, you're actually quite comfortable, sir.
你身上还挺舒服的 老师
Thank you, Farkle.
谢你夸奖 弗科
Get off!
滚下来
Farkle isn't going anywhere!
弗科誓死守住阵地
Down, Farkle.
滚下来 弗科
You're looking at us pretty hard there, Mr. Matthews.
你盯着我们的眼神好严厉 麦修斯老师
I just want to stand by my girl.
我只是想在我闺蜜身旁守护她
You missed the moment to stand by your girl.
你已经错过了守护你闺蜜的机会
You were so busy trying to be her, Riley,
你一心想着要变成她的样子 莱丽
You forgot the best thing you can do for her is be you.
你忘了你能为她做的最好的事 就是做你自己
Riley, take Farkle for a walk.
莱丽 带弗科出去转转
Listen, for as long as I can remember,
听着 在我的记忆里
It's always been Riley and Maya.
莱丽和玛雅永远是一对最好的朋友
Now I always believed
我一直深信
a friend helps another friend out of trouble,
一个朋友会帮助另一个朋友摆脱麻烦
Not into it.
而不是卷入麻烦
I'm sorry. I am too.
我很抱歉 我也很遗憾
Because you go too far.
因为你做得太过了
Do you understand me?
你明白我的意思吗
I have nobody at home who helps me with my homework.
我家里没有任何人可以指导我的家庭作业
Riles? Yeah?
小莱 怎么
If we can't hang out with each other as much anymore,
如果以后我们不能像这样经常一起玩了
Don't worry about it. Wait.
别担心 等等
Why wouldn't we--
为什么我们不可以...
He's going to make you end the friendship.
他会逼你断了跟我的友谊
He said that?
他这么说了吗
He's really upset with me.
他真的对我很恼火
He loves you.
他爱你
I don't think so anymore.
我不再这么觉得了
I just want you to know
我只是希望你知道
that I get it wouldn't be your fault.
我明白那不是你的错
Beyootiful!
好精彩哟
You two little bumblebees got a sweet thing going.
你们两个小可爱之间的友谊好感人
But where's your hunk?
但是你们的男孩呢
You ain't got no hunk, you ain't got no story!
没有男孩 就没有好故事
I haven't been your good friend.
我没有尽到好朋友的职责
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
She's your best friend! Best friends are important.
她是你最好的朋友 最好的朋友是很重要的
I got a best friend.
我就有一个最好的朋友
I'm not talking to her right now.
只不过我现在不跟她说话了
I go too far. And I don't think that's gonna stop.
我做事容易过火 我觉得那是不会改变的
I'm bad for you. Did he say that?
我对你来说是坏影响 这话是他说的吗
He will.
他将来会说的
This is your stop.
你该在这儿下车了
Don't be me.
不要成为我
You don't go as far as me. No.
你不要像我这么过火 不要
No. No!
不要 不要啊
Do not push her off this train!
别把她从地铁上赶下去啊
You do not push your best friend off the train.
你是不能把最好的朋友赶下地铁的
I'm not you.
我不是你
Oh she is back.
她又回来了耶
That little girl pushed those doors open with the power of love.
那个小女孩用爱的力量推开了地铁车厢门
You are not allowed to abandon our friendship!
你不可以抛弃我们的友谊
I would never do that.
我永远不会那么做的
Riley, I'm pushing you away because
莱丽 我把你推开是因为
I'm not good for you anymore.
我对你是没有好影响的
Only I decide that!
那得由我来决定
You know why? Why?
你知道为什么吗 为什么
Because if this is my world now,
因为如果现在是我的世界了
The first person I want in it is you.
我第一个希望出现在其中的人就是你
You're gonna save me, aren't you?
你会拯救我的 对吧
I am.
是的
Where is he?
他在哪儿
There is no way I'm gonna let you break-up my friendship with Maya!
我是不会允许你终结我和玛雅的友谊的
Is that what you think I want, Riley?
你以为我是想那样吗 莱丽
No. What you said you really want
不 你之前说你希望的
is for me to make the world my own.
是我去创建一个自己的世界
And you want me to do my homework.
你也希望我能做家庭作业
Well, I'm doing it right now.
我现在就是在做
Here's what I think is worth fighting for:
以下是我觉得值得抗争的东西
This is my best friend.
这是我最好的朋友
She's gonna get me into trouble
她会让我卷入麻烦
and I'm gonna get us out of it.
我却会让我们一起摆脱麻烦的
And I did. Because here we are.
而且我做到了 因为我们现在站在你面前
Look at us, dad. We're right here.
瞧瞧我们 爸 我们就在你面前
My civil war is over, dad.
我的内战已经结束了 爸
I won.
我赢了
What happens now?
现在要怎样
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表