剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
So, you guys don't think you should have to clean any of this up?
你们觉得你们完全不必打扫这些吗
Geralyn,
杰拉琳
do you think they realize when they waste their food like this
你觉得他们明白 像他们这样浪费食物
it makes you feel bad?
会让你感到很难过吗
I feel bad.
我感到很难过
And janitor Harley,
保洁员哈利
Do you think they realize when they make a mess in the cafeteria,
你觉得他们明白 像他们这样把餐厅搞得一团糟
it makes you feel bad?
会让你感到很难过吗
I actually feel I deserve what I get.
我实际上觉得我是罪有应得
But I have all kinds of different issues.
但我存在各种各样的问题
You know, in just a few minutes you guys played with your food
在短短几分钟内 你们拿食物当玩具
And you left a mess without any regard or respect for anyone else.
然后留下乱糟糟的一片 完全不懂尊重别人
It's not just us.
又不是只有我们这样
I know.
我知道
And you're the good ones.
你们可是好学生
I'm gonna go ahead and assign you your electives now.
我打算现在就分配你们的选修课任务
Girls, your electives will be,
姑娘们 你们的选修课就是...
and I don't think anybody saw this one coming.
我觉得谁都没料到会是这样的安排
Oh, no.
不好
Cafeteria duty.
餐厅服务
How you doin'?
你们还好吗
I've been better.
现在不是最好的时候
That's the worst elective in the school besides janitorial services.
那是全校除扫厕所外最差劲的选修课内容了
How you doin', boys I own?
你们还好吗 小子们
Meet Mr. Mop.
来认识下拖把先生
And his pal, Mr. Bucket.
和它的小伙伴 水桶先生
First,
首先
You'll clean Mr. Mess in the cafeteria.
你们要把乱糟糟的餐厅打扫干净
Then I'll introduce you
然后我会介绍你们
to the always delightful Mr. Vomit.
去打扫"呕吐物先生"
Thank you, but I have enough friends.
谢你了 但我已经有很多朋友了
Hey, pretty lunch lady.
嘿 美丽的午餐服务生
You are killing this thang.
你穿着这衣服简直美呆了
Stop it. Stop it.
别这样了啦 别这样了啦
What about me?
那我呢
Am I not the cutest thing ever?
我不是有史以来最萌的人吗
Actually, these are being
实际上 这种帽子
worn on the back of the head this season.
本季流行的戴法是戴在后脑勺
I have my own distinct sense of fashion!
我有我独特的时尚品味
Welcome...
欢迎
To the cafeteria.
来到餐厅
We have a lot of fun here.
我们这里有很多乐趣哦
And by fun, I mean potatoes.
我说的乐趣 就是指土豆
And by potatoes,
我说的土豆
I mean, we peel them.
意思就是 我们要削皮
And by we, I mean you.
我说的"我们" 实际是指你们
Well, this actually doesn't seem so bad.
其实也不算太糟糕的差事呢
There's more, aren't there?
还有更多土豆要削 是吧
Look behind you, scarecrow.
瞧瞧你身后 稻草人
Oh, I have a nickname.
哎呀 我还有个外号♥呢
That's a lot of potatoes.
土豆可真多啊
When you have completed the peeling of the potato,
等你们把土豆都削完皮之后
you place the potato in the pot.
要把土豆都放进锅里
That is all you do.
那就是你们的全部任务
Now, I will finish preparing tomorrow's lunch.
现在我得准备下明天的午餐了
You ladies will do what?
你们要干什么呢
peel the potatoes. put them in the pot.
给土豆削皮 把它们放进锅里
What do you do?
你们该做什么
peel the potatoes. put them in the pot.
给土豆削皮 把它们放进锅里
What do you not do?
你们不该做什么
Anything else.
除此以外的一切
I believe we have communicated.
我觉得我们已经实现了顺畅的沟通
Except for one thing.
除了一件事
This is a one-week class for you, a grade.
你们只需要上这节课一周
But this is my world
但这是我的全世界
and I care very much about what happens back here.
我很在意这厨房♥里所发生的一切
Understand?
明白吗
Yes, ms.--
是的 您姓...
Thompson.
汤普森
Thompson. Sorry.
汤普森太太 抱歉
We should have known that.
我们早该搞清楚的
My name is--
我叫....
Riley Matthews. Loves fish stick Fridays.
莱丽·麦修斯 喜欢周五供应的炸鱼条
Who am I?
我叫什么呢
Maya Hart.
玛雅·哈特
I always give you extra to take home.
我总是多给你些食物 让你带回家
I know all my kids.
我对所有的孩子都很了解
Well, I will leave you ladies to it.
我就不打扰你们工作了
So, this is easy.
其实这很简单的
What could possibly go wrong?
能出什么差错呢
Look at all these spices.
瞧这些调味料
You know what these are?
你知道这些是什么吗
What?
什么啊
Taste and flavor.
味道和风情
The kids will love us.
孩子们一定会很爱我们的
Peel the potatoes, put them in the pot.
削土豆皮 然后放进锅里
I can't hear you.
我听不到你在说什么
Spicy!
重口味
I don't understand any of this.
我真搞不懂这些
Yeah, I never think of these hallways as being anything but clean.
是啊 我以为这些走廊原本就是干净的呢
Thank you.
谢谢了
There are two types of custodians:
其实这世上有两种保洁员
The ninja, and the showboat.
忍♥者和作秀的
I, janitor Harley Keiner,
我 保洁员哈利·肯纳
am a ninja.
是个忍♥者
Me, you never see coming.
我 你永远看不到我的到来
You just know I've been there.
但你知道我曾经来打扫过
How much throw-up can there possibly be in a school?
学校里到底会有多少呕吐物啊
Well, each student has a stomach about yea big.
每个学生的胃差不多都是这么大
Yet they think they can eat about yea much.
但他们却自以为可以吃这么多
Alvin Bergis.
阿尔文·伯吉斯
You can actually tell who that is?
你光是听声音就知道是谁在吐吗
I know all of you.
我了解你们所有人
Alvin's a seventh grader.
阿尔文是七年级的学生
He has a speech in English today.
他今天发表了一篇英文演讲
He seems...unprepared.
他似乎 没有做好准备
I got this.
我来捡
Does that happen a lot?
像这种情况经常发生吗
Happens all the time.
一直都在发生
It's my job.
这是我的工作
Oh, hey girls.
嘿 姑娘们
Would you like to help me with the groceries, please?
你们能帮我拿下杂货吗
We worked all day for 45 minutes.
我们工作了45分钟 就像是一整天
Could you rub my back?
你能帮我捶捶背吗
Oh, sure Maya.
当然了 玛雅
I would love to rub your back.
我很乐意替你捶背
Just right after I bring in all the rest of the groceries by myself
但那得等我一个人先把所有杂货都提进屋
and then cook dinner for the entire family.
然后替全家人做好晚餐
Okay, hurry up.
好吧 快点
Riley, I asked you to clear off the table this morning.
莱丽 我今早让你把桌子清理一下的啊
Mom, you are not being very sympathetic to us.
妈 你对我们真是一点同情心都没有
We worked.
我们工作了啊
In a kitchen.
在厨房♥里哦
45 minutes.
45分钟呢
In a row.
不间断
Rub my back.
给我捶捶背吧
I'll do it. No.
我来吧 不要
When you do it, it's like spiders poking at me.
你捶背就像蜘蛛在给我挠痒一样
But that's my spider move.
但那就是我的蜘蛛步啊
Girls, could you please help me bring in the rest of the groceries?
姑娘们 你们能帮我把剩余的杂货提进屋吗
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表