剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
What about her? That's malala.
那她呢 那是马拉拉
The taliban doesn't think that women should be educated.
塔♥利♥班♥觉得女性不该接受教育
She stood up to them and became the first teenager ever
她勇敢地站出来反对他们 成为有史以来第一个
To be nominated for a nobel peace prize.
获得诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥提名的青少年
Sometimes the world presents you with opportunities
有时候世界会给你机会
To show who you really are.
来展现真正的你
Will you have the courage to stand up to someone
你有勇气站出来反抗
Who tries to take your spirit away?
那个试图打垮你精神的人吗
May I be excused? For what?
我可以出去一会儿吗 干什么
The world has presented me with an opportunity.
世界交给了我一个机会
Farkle.
弗科
Nobody in this school loves to learn more than you.
本校没有任何人比你更爱学习
Get back into the classroom where you belong.
快回到教室去吧 那才是你真正属于的地方
Nobody gets to crush your spirit.
没人可以打垮你的精神
My spirit's fine. I just don't want to be me anymore.
我的精神挺好的 我只是不想做我自己了
Why? Because somebody said something about what you wear?
为什么 因为有人批评了你的着装吗
Stupid reason. Stupid shirt.
愚蠢的理由 愚蠢的衬衫
Stupid, stupid, stupid shirt.
愚蠢 愚蠢 愚蠢的衬衫
It isn't you. You can have these, janitor Harley.
那并不是你 把这些都给你吧 清洁员哈利
I'm done with turtlenecks.
我再也不要穿高领毛衣了
Aw, jeez. Thanks, kid.
天啊 谢了 孩子
They won't fit me.
我穿不上啊
Oh, it's a good thing-- they're horrible.
那倒是好事 真的太丑了
Farkle, this isn't you.
弗科 这不是真正的你
This isn't the Farkle I know.
我认识的弗科不是这样的
And I want to know why and I want to know now.
我想知道为什么 现在就要知道
He said I was the biggest nothing in this school.
他说我是这个学校里最渺小的存在
What? He said I had no right
什么 他说我没有权利
To walk around acting all confident
一副自信满满的样子
And pretending like people liked me.
假装大家都喜欢我
He said I had no right to have friends like you,
他说我无权拥有像你这样的朋友
Because I was the biggest nothing in this school.
因为我是这个学校里最渺小的存在
Farkle, it's not okay that somebody called you that.
弗科 绝对不能让人这么说你
Kids can be very cruel.
有些孩子是非常残忍♥的
I know this from personal experience.
我完全是有相关亲身经历的
You were picked on as a kid?
你做孩子的时候被人嘲弄了吗
No, I was the other one, the picker-on-er.
不 恰恰相反 我是嘲弄别人的人
I'm so ashamed. Just-- just look away.
我真是感到太可耻了 别看我
Somebody told Farkle that he doesn't deserve us as friends.
有人跟弗科说 他不值得拥有我们这样的朋友
Who? It's not important.
谁啊 那不重要
It's the most important thing in the world.
那是全世界最重要的事了
I'll find him myself and I'd hate to be him when I do.
我一定要亲自找到他 让他付出惨痛的代价
Am I there yet?
我找到了吗
Farkle, don't let what anybody says get to you.
弗科 别让别人的话影响到你
That's what gives them power.
那会助长他们的威风
Why are you my friend?
你为什么是我的朋友啊
What is it with that?
那有什么不对吗
Farkle...
弗科
Would you just come back to class?
你能好好回♥教♥室去上课吗
Pippi longstockings is right.
长袜姑娘说得对
I, janitor Harley Keiner,
我 保洁员哈利·肯纳
Was in my youth a school meanie.
我在小的时候 曾是校园恶霸
And someone you all know and love
你们都认识且爱戴的一个人
Was often the target of my shenanigans.
经常是我恶作剧的对象
But his will was so strong,
但他的精神非常强大
It changed the nature of our relationship forever.
那永远地改变了我们之间关系的性质
In fact, he even got me this job,
实际上 我这份工作就是他帮我找的
And now I hold him in the highest esteem.
现在我非常尊敬他
Hey, johnny baboon!
你好啊 强尼狒狒
Johnny baboon?
强尼狒狒
You promised me! Oops.
你保证过不会再叫的 糟糕
Farkle, you're here.
弗科 你在这儿啊
Are you okay? I'm fine, sir.
你没事吧 我没事 老师
Good. Then I'll see you in my class tomorrow morning.
很好 那明早教室见了
Yes sir.
好的 老师
Hey, baboon. You're a pretty scary dude.
嘿 狒狒 你真是个挺吓人的家伙
I learned from the best.
我向最优秀的人学习过
Yeah, I was the best.
是啊 我当年就是最优秀的
Now give me your lunch money.
现在把你的午餐钱交出来
I'm a teacher. I don't have any.
我是个老师 我没有午餐钱
This is a very special place to us, Lucas.
这对我们来说是个非常特殊的地方 卢卡斯
This is where Riley and I figure out our most important stuff.
莱丽和我最重大的决定都是在这里做的
Do you ever talk about me here?
你们在这里谈论过我吗
what do I do now?
我现在该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我完全不知道该怎么做才好
Start over and move on.
重新开始对话 跳过去
This is a very special place to us, Lucas.
这对我们来说是个非常特殊的地方 卢卡斯
Do you ever talk about me here?
你们在这里谈论过我吗
You gave me bad advice!
你给了我糟糕的建议
Well, I appreciate you having me here.
我很感激你们请我过来
Whatever Farkle's dealing with,
不管弗科在面临什么样的困难
He shouldn't have to go through it alone.
他都不该一个人去经历
I want my Farkle back.
我想要过去的弗科
We're not as good without him.
没有他我们也没过去那么开心了
If you tell him I said that, I will jack you up, son.
如果你把这句话告诉他 我就打死你
Ah, the brain trust.
智囊团啊
You guys have one day
你们有一天时间
To figure this out and fix Farkle
来解决这事 治好弗科
Or else you come to an adult.
否则你们就该来找大人帮忙
You understand me? Yes, sir.
你们听明白了吗 是的 老师
Yes, dad. Yes, mr. Matthews.
好的 爸爸 好的 麦修斯老师
If we could just find out who this guy was,
如果我们能查出那个罪魁祸首是谁
Then I know you'd take care of him.
我知道你一定可以解决他的
What? Beat him up?
什么 打他一顿吗
Maya, all those people on the blackboard
玛雅 黑帮上展现的所有伟人
Never became like the people who were attacking them
在被人攻击时 并没有用相同的手段反击
By resorting to their methods.
所以他们才没有成为跟暴徒一样的人
It's just not the first response of an intelligent person.
一个有智慧的人第一反应不该是这样的
Get out!
滚出去
That-- that felt really good.
感觉好爽啊
Where's Farkle? I thought he said
弗科在哪儿 他之前不是说
He wasn't going to miss anymore classes.
他不会再缺课了吗
Then why haven't we seen him?
那我们怎么还没见到他
Hey, man. Baseball after school?
你好啊 兄弟 放学后打棒球吗
Oh, I don't think I'm gonna make it.
我觉得我好像去不了
My buddy's still being hassled and I wanna be there for him.
我的兄弟依然有些困扰 我想在他身边支持他
Your buddy? You mean Farkle?
你的兄弟 你是指弗科吗
Yeah, nobody's seen him. You're better off.
是啊 都没人见到他 没见到更好
Excuse me? come on, Lucas.
什么 拜托 卢卡斯
I don't really see Farkle as your buddy.
我并不觉得弗科是你的兄弟啊
Why not? You don't think he's different than us?
为什么 你不觉得他跟我们不同吗
What do you mean? Smarter?
你什么意思 因为他更聪明吗
Yeah, he's the smartest kid in school,
没错 他是全校最聪明的小孩
But he doesn't make a big deal about it.
但他并没有因此而炫耀啊
I mean, he does wanna take over the world and everything,
他确实老是说要掌控全世界什么的
But frankly, I'd like to see what he does with it.
老实说 我真的很想知道他会如何管理呢
Lucas, Farkle is a nothing.
卢卡斯 弗科是最渺小的存在
You're the one who did this to Farkle?
是你把弗科害成这样的吗
Why would you do that to a guy like him?
你为什么要这么对待他那样的好人啊
I don't know. 'cause he's a guy like him.
我也不知道 因为他就是那样的人吧
You wanna let me go now?
你能放开我了吗
You're the nothing, Billy! Lucas, don't.
你才是最渺小的存在 比利 卢卡斯 不要
I thought this is what you wanted, Maya.
你不是就希望我这样嘛 玛雅
What? She wanted you to pop me, mr. Perfect?
什么 她希望你打我一顿吗 完美先生
Well, I don't think that's what he's gonna do.
我觉得他是不会那么做的
Yeah. No, that's what I'm gonna do.
是啊 不 我就要那么做
No! That's what he wants.
不 那就正好顺了他的心
He wants you to be like him.
他想让你变得跟他一样
You see, Lucas is like me.
其实 卢卡斯就是跟我一样的人
We live in a cloud of awesomeness, remember?
我们可是活在神坛上的人 记得吗
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表