剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Well, we need those.
我们确实需要这种人
The observer, the singer, and the mystery man.
观察者 歌♥手 和神秘男子
That's gotta be worth something to somebody someday.
那在将来一定会对某人有重要意义的
Well, thank you all for your kind words
谢谢你们的赞美
And I'll be on my way.
我要走了
Oh, do you have to go?
你非走不可吗
I try not to stay any place too long...
我尽量不在一个地方待太久
Especially when people do that.
尤其是当人们这么做的时候
Stay here with this one too long
在这里跟她待得久一点吧
And she might change us for the better.
她或许会让我们变成更好的人
Yeah, anyway...
好吧 管他呢
You keep writing down those observations.
你要继续写那些随笔
And you, you keep playing.
你的话 也要继续弹吉他
What, my new song,
怎么 我的新歌♥难道就叫
"Why bother trying, I'll never be as good as you guys"?
《何必费力尝试 我永远不可能像你们那么出色》
That's a very discouraging title.
那个歌♥名也太令人灰心丧气了
You have something to say.
你们的内心有很多想法要表达
Well, now, you only know that,
你知道这一点
Because I went ahead and said it.
是因为我大胆地用歌♥声表达出来了
Here.
给
Why are you giving me this?
你为什么要把这个送给我
You were great.
你弹得那么好
No, he's going to change the world.
不 他会改变世界的
I'm not gonna change a thing.
我却什么都改变不了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Don't you worry, weirdo.
别担心 怪胎
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
My great-grandmother never saw her friend again.
我曾外婆再也没见过她那位朋友
The world has never heard of May Clutterbucket.
世界再也没听说过梅·克拉特巴克特这个人
My great-grandfather had one huge hit.
我曾爷爷出了一首超级热门的歌♥曲
People thought he was gonna change the world,
人们都以为他会改变这个世界
But... he didn't.
但是 他没有
After an appearance in a small cafe in New York city,
在纽约城的一个咖啡厅出现了一次之后
he made some bad choices.
他做出了一些糟糕的选择
He went to jail for a little while.
他入狱了一段时间
He went left instead of right.
他向左走了 而非向右
And why do you think that was, Mr. Friar?
你觉得那是因为什么原因 弗瑞尔先生
Don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe he needed some better friends.
或许他需要一些更好的朋友
Rosie liked observing things.
罗丝很喜欢观察这个世界
I'm going to read something from her journal.
我打算读一下她的一篇日记
It's called "The girl with the long, blonde hair."
题目叫做《那个披着金色长发的女孩》
"She said she would be gone for a moment,
"她说她去一会儿就会回来
I am still waiting.
我还在等着
We could have been friends,
我们原本可以成为朋友的
maybe in some other life.
或许下辈子再做朋友吧
The girl with the long, blonde hair."
那个披着金色长发的女孩"
It sounds like Rosie was a pretty good writer.
听上去罗丝是个文笔很出色的人
There's a little bit more.
后面还有一段呢
"If you quiet your voice, if you stop,
*如果你从此不再唱歌♥ 如果你就此停下
Because you think other people are better,
就因为你觉得别人比你更出色
Then you are not who I know you are,
那你就不是我认识的那个你
The girl with the long, blonde hair."
那个披着金色长发的你"
You wrote that.
那是你写的吧
I continued it.
我续写了一下而已
I am a continuation.
我喜欢写续集
That's what history's about, right, dad?
历史的重点就在于延续性 对吧 爸爸
Oh, now I get it.
现在我算是明白了
Rosie had a daughter, and her daughter had my mom.
罗丝生了个女儿 她女儿生下了我妈妈
Rosie gave me my mom and she gave my dad his wife.
罗丝把我的妈妈赐予了我 也赐予了我爸一个妻子
This has been in our family for over 50 years.
这把吉他放在我们家已经有50多年了
But I feel like it belongs with you.
但我觉得它属于你
So I hope that whenever you see it,
我希望你每次看到它的时候
It will remind you that even though Rosie's friend gave up,
都能提醒你 尽管罗丝的朋友放弃了
You never should.
你也永远不该放弃
Oh, no.
不好
Hello.
大家好
I'M Bucky Mcboing boing.
我是巴基·麦克蹦蹦
**I got a great-grandson*
*我有个曾孙
**Who's a Ranger Rick*
*他是游侠里克
**And a hopalong and a sundance, too...*
*也是霍普朗和圣丹斯
Everybody!
大家一起来
**I got a great-grandson*
*我有个曾孙
**Who's a Ranger Rick*
*他是游侠里克
**And a hopalong and a sundance, too...*
*也是霍普朗和圣丹斯
Hi, I was in here the other day
你好 我那天曾经光顾过这里
And I lost something that turns out to be important to me.
我丢了一样其实对我很重要的东西
Thanks.
谢谢
"Maya's art goes here. Change the world.
"玛雅的美术作品 会改变世界
Love, Riley."
爱你的 莱丽"
Weirdo.
小怪胎
Riley, what is so important?
莱丽 到底什么事那么重要啊
Really?
真的吗
I get to sit here with you?
我可以和你一起坐在这儿吗
Okay.
好吧
Look at this.
瞧瞧这个
"Topanga,
塔佩佳
what a beautiful name for something you want to love."
对你想爱的东西而言 真是个美丽的名字"
Yeah, okay.
行了 听好
We are all part of a puzzle called history.
我们都是历史谜图中的一部分
We are each a tiny piece of that puzzle
我们都是那个谜图中的一小部分
That comes together and makes a picture.
合在一起 拼成了一幅画
Well, you're not gonna believe the picture I just found.
你们一定会对我所发现的画感到难以置信的
My great-grandfather Ginsburg
我的曾外婆金斯伯格
Worked at a greenwich village cafe.
曾在格林尼治村一个咖啡厅工作过
Riley, Lucas,
莱丽 卢卡斯
What year did your great-grandparents visit New York?
你们的曾祖是在哪一年来纽约的
1961.
1961年
I knew it. What month?
我就知道 哪个月份
December.
12月
Say it again.
再哇一遍
And what was the name of the club?
那个俱乐部叫什么名字
Cafe...Hey.
嘿咖啡厅
That's where my great-grandfather worked.
我曾爷爷当年就是在那里工作的
Maya, what did you learn about your great-grandmother?
玛雅 你对你的增外婆有什么了解
Nothing, my mom said to leave it alone.
一无所知 我妈让我别问
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
I know you, Maya. You're not a puzzle to me at all.
我很了解你 玛雅 你对我而言根本不是谜图
You went behind her back and snooped around, didn't you?
你背着她 偷偷查探了一些事 对吧
No.
没有
What did you find?
你发现了什么
No.
没什么
Tell me her name.
告诉我她的名字
Say it or I will.
说出来 不然我就说了
May Clutterbucket.
梅·克拉特巴克特
What?
什么
I come from a long line of Clutterbuckets.
我是克拉特巴克特家族延续下来的血脉
Oh, this is the greatest day of my life!
这简直是我这辈子最棒的一天了
All of our relatives met each other on the same night.
我们的祖辈都在同一个夜晚相遇过
Your great-grandmother was my great-grandmother's friend.
你曾外婆是我曾外婆的朋友呢
No. They never became friends.
不是 她们没能成为朋友
She walked out. She left.
她走出去了 她离开了
And you didn't tell me?
你之前竟然不告诉我这些
Tell you what?
告诉你什么
That I come from people who give up?
说我的祖辈就是轻易放弃的人吗
Change history.
改变历史
Excuse me?
什么
Your relatives didn't realize
你的祖辈没有意识到
They would have been better off being friends.
她们如果做了朋友 人生会更好
That was a missed opportunity.
那是个错失的机会
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表