剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
You want to see a rope trick?
你想看个绳子戏法吗
Maya, it's important that you know
玛雅 很重要的一点就是你必须明白
That what we're about to do to you is for your own good.
我们接下来要对你做的事 纯粹是为了你好
Maya, it's important that you know
玛雅 很重要的一点就是你必须明白
that what we're about to do to you is for your own good.
我们接下来要对你做的事 纯粹是为了你好
Farkle.
弗科
I'm the wonk!
我是技术达人啊
Okay, I get it. Now what is so important?
行了 我懂了 到底是什么那么重要啊
You want to see a rope trick?
你想看个绳子戏法吗
Will you stop distracting me with that?
你能别用那个来分散我的注意力了吗
It's not like I actually believed you're a real cowboy.
我并不相信你是个真正的牛仔
Yeah, 'cause if I was,
是啊 如果我真是的话
Then I could do this.
我就会做这个了
Why did you tie me up?
你们为什么要把我绑起来
Oh, Shawn's going to meet your mother.
肖恩去见你妈了
Why would you want him to meet my mother?
你为什么想让他去见我妈啊
My mother drives men away.
我妈会把男人都赶走的
This will end up just like my father, Riley!
这事的结局会和我爸一样的 莱丽
Shawn will run for the hills!
肖恩会夺路而逃的
Run for the hills? Who says run for the hills?
夺路而逃 谁会说"夺路而逃"这种话啊
Run for the hills!
夺路而逃吧
Katy? That's what it says right here.
你是凯蒂吗 我的工作牌上写着呢
Yeah? Hi.
什么事 你好
Hi. What'll it be?
你好 找我什么事
幸福到永远
大计划 第三步
Oh, me?
我吗
I'll have some birthday cake.
我想吃点生日蛋糕
What?
什么
What kind of mom are you, Katy?
你是怎么当妈的啊 凯蒂
What?
什么
Hey, unless your business with me
听着 除非你找我
Is tuna melt, meatloaf or pie,
是要点♥金♥枪鱼三明治 肉饼或是派
You can walk your nosy little butt right out of here.
否则就请多管闲事的你赶紧滚蛋
我们需要一个新计划
大计划 第四步
Who are you, buddy?
你是谁啊 老兄
My name's Shawn Hunter.
我叫肖恩·亨特
Whoa. what do you mean, whoa?
噢 你"噢"一下是什么意思
You're the guy Maya doesn't stop talking about,
你就是玛雅不停提起的那个家伙啊
the Matthews' friend.
麦修斯的朋友
You guys all went on a family weekend together.
你们一起度过了一个家庭旅行周末
She had a really good time and I appreciate it.
她玩得很开心 我很感激
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
You're welcome.
不客气
And if you ever question my motherhood again,
如果你再敢质疑我的为母之道
I will smash a plate over your head.
我就拿个盘子照着你的头打碎
You know what, lady?
你知道吗 女士
You already don't like me,
你反正都已经不喜欢我了
So I'm just going to keep talking, okay?
我就继续说吧 好吗
Today is Maya's birthday.
今天是玛雅的生日
What are you doing here since first thing this morning?
你从今天开始 跑到这里来干什么
You're right.
你说得对
I don't like you at all.
我一点都不喜欢你
Show's over. Let's move.
好戏结束 赶紧撤吧
Maya, I tried.
玛雅 我试过了
It didn't work.
没起作用
Riley, I told you, some things can't be fixed.
莱丽 我跟你说了 有些事是无法被挽救的
She does this. She makes men leave.
她就是会这样 她会把男人都吓走
Shawn's probably in Mexico by now.
肖恩现在或许都躲到墨西哥去了
Why did you do this?
你为什么要做这种事啊
You're angry at me.
你很生我的气
I am.
是的
How about now?
现在呢
Right now I'm kind of, like, furious.
现在我真是 怒发冲冠
should I untie you then? I wouldn't.
我该把你解开吗 是我就不会
If you want to give me back the friendship ring, I'll understand.
如果你想把友谊戒指退还给我 我也理解的
I am never giving this friendship ring back as long as I live.
只要我还有一口气 就不会把这戒指还给你的
Wow, you said kind of a nice thing in a really mean voice.
哇 你用刻薄的声音说出了很贴心的话呢
Riley, people only get upset with each other
莱丽 人们之所以会相互生气
When what they're talking about is important to them.
就是他们所谈论的事对他们很重要
Then maybe there's still hope.
那或许这事还有希望呢
Thank you for untying me.
谢谢你解开我
Are you still angry at me?
你还在生我的气吗
I'll think about it. Yes!
我会考虑一下的 没错
So do you want to sleep over?
你今晚想留在我家过夜吗
Do you think I would walk in here and talk to you like this
你觉得如果我不是很喜欢你女儿
If I wasn't so fond of your daughter?
会走进来跟你说这些话吗
Oh, you're fond of my daughter.
你喜欢我女儿啊
Why don't you tell me about your vast experience raising a child?
不如你跟我说说你养孩子的丰富经验吧
I don't have any!
我现在还没有经验
But I know you don't work an extra shift at a diner
但我知道你不能在餐厅多加一个班
And miss your daughter's birthday.
而错过你女儿的生日
And you know this because you know so much about relationships?
你知道这些 是因为你很懂人与人之间的关系吗
I'm terrible at relationships. I'm worse.
我很不擅长处理人与人之间的关系 我更不擅长
I don't want to be. neither do I.
我不想这样的 我也不想啊
Well, then we've got something in common.
那我们就有共同点了啊
Look, my daughter likes having you around.
听着 我女儿喜欢有你在她身边
But how can you stick around
但你要怎么常常在她身边
When every weekend she told me you go somewhere else?
因为每个周末她都会告诉我你外出了
I write about places. That's my job.
我要介绍各个地方 那是我的工作
I can't let Maya get close to somebody else who just leaves.
我不能让玛雅和一个整天到处跑的人很亲近
Okay, first of all, I'm not a leaver.
首先 我并不会直接就转身走人
All right? I'm a stayer.
明白吗 我是留下来的人
I'm the one who gets left.
我是被抛下的那个人
Well, we got that in common too.
在这一点上我们也是相同的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Maya thinks that you chased away--
玛雅认为是你赶走了...
I know what she thinks. It's her father.
我知道她是怎么认为的 其实是她爸的错
A girl should think well of her father.
一个女孩应该对父亲存有好印象
Hi, Katy.
嗨 凯蒂
So I finished it
我弄完了
And it's just like you wanted it.
就跟你想要的一模一样
It's beautiful, Camille.
真美啊 卡米尔
She'll love it.
她一定会很喜欢的
But I'm still $50 short
但我还差50美金
And it'll take an extra shift to pay for it.
我得再多加一个班才能付得起
It's a nice locket.
那个吊坠真美
Family photo going in there?
里面放的是全家福吗
Yeah.
是啊
Her and me.
她和我
Here you go.
给
Really?
真的吗
Today is her birthday.
今天是她生日
But you knew that.
但你没有忘记
He's cute.
他好帅哦
I'll pay you back.
我会还给你的
You will. You'll let me take the photo.
你会的 你要把这张全家福照片给我
We just wanted to give you a birthday you'd never forget, Maya.
我们只是想让你过一个永生难忘的生日 玛雅
I appreciate it. I do.
我很感激 真的
Some things are just impossible.
但有些事就是不可能的
I used to not believe that.
我以前并不相信这一点
I still don't.
我现在依然不信
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Everything you think is wrong.
你所以为的一切都是错的
I asked you not to tell her. Why would you do this?
我明确叫你不要告诉她的 你为什么要这样
Because she deserves to love the parent who stayed.
因为她应该爱那个留下来的母亲
What?
什么
Your mother had nothing to do with your father leaving, Maya.
你父亲的离开跟你母亲没有任何关系 玛雅
All right? All this time
明白吗 这么多年以来
She's just been protecting him for you.
她一直在维护他在你心目中的形象
Mom? You got left?
妈 你是被抛下的吗
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表