剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
she's so much like you.
她真的好像你
I just want to know that I've made an impression on her.
我只是想知道 我对她也产生了一些影响
Every parent I know who has kids this age
我认识的每一个有着这么大孩子的父母
Tells me this is when they head towards their friends.
都跟我说 他们会从现在开始更偏向于朋友
But eventually, they make their way back.
但最终 他们还是会回来的
Oh, look at that.
瞧瞧啊
They're already back.
她们已经回来了
Break's over. Game on!
休息时间结束 游戏继续
Game over. God bless America.
战争结束 上帝保佑美国
How could you do this?
你们怎么可以这样
My kingdom.
我的王国啊
I have nothing left.
我现在一无所有了
Actually, you still have India, Ireland, Australia,
实际上 你还有印度 爱尔兰 澳大利亚
Shakespeare, Dickens, and The Beatles.
莎士比亚 狄更斯和披头士乐队
Who needs you anyway?
谁需要你们啊
You know you do.
你知道你还是需要的
The revolutionary war ended in 1783
美国独♥立♥战争于1783年结束
Leaving a rift between England and the United States.
让英国和美国就此断绝了关系
But we love each other now, though, right?
但我们现在是相亲相爱的 对吧
We do, but it took some time.
是的 但却是过了很多年才和好的
In fact, it wasn't until 1814,
实际上 直到1814年
when another American helped mend that relationship.
另外一个美国人才帮助修复了两国关系
His name, Riley, was John Quincy Adams.
莱丽 他的大名 就是约翰·昆西·亚当斯
That's what the kid did.
原来他干的大事就是这个啊
That's right.
没错
See, it took the next generation to bring everybody together.
瞧吧 直到下一代人才让大家重新团聚在一起
So people that go to war can actually become friends?
所以战争的双方 依然是可以做朋友的吗
Revolution is a short moment in time.
革命只是短暂的一段时期
But if you play the long game correctly,
但如果长♥期♥路线是正确的话
Everybody can end up just where they're supposed to be.
每个人都能找到属于自己的位置
Someone has to get a 12.
得掷个12才行
Anything but a 12.
只能是12
Nobody throw a 12.
没人可以掷出12
12!
是12
Oh, thank goodness. It's over.
谢天谢地 终于结束了
No, it's not.
不 还没有
I'm not going for the success square.
我不要进入大本营
I'm going for the circle in the middle.
我要进入中间的大圈子里
We are going to play the long game.
我们要玩大长征
what? you could win.
什么 你现在就可以赢了啊
Dude, why would you do that?
妹子 请问你为什么这么做
Because tonight the family game is not about winning.
因为今晚的家庭游戏重点不在于赢
Uh, say what?
你说什么
Mom, I was only trying to beat you
妈 我之所以想打败你
Because I want you to be proud of me.
是因为我希望你为我感到骄傲
You do?
真的吗
Yeah, I want to be like you.
是啊 我想变得像你这样
You do?
真的吗
A killer shark who always wins?
变成一个永远都会获胜的女强人
That is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.
这是我听过的最感人的话了
So tonight,
所以今晚
Let's find out what happens when you play the long game.
我们来看看如果玩大长征的话会怎样
I'm never gonna see my mama again.
我再也别想见到我娘了
I wanted someone to land on the success square.
我还指望某人能进入大本营呢
I kind of wanted to hear
我有点想听到这声音
I win! Seriously, help me.
我赢啦 说真的 快帮助治好我
In the long game, the players all play together
在大长征环节 所有的参赛者要一起合作
To conquer the game itself.
征服游戏本身
So we're all on one big team then?
所以我们现在是一个大团队了吗
If you'll let us be.
前提是你接受我们
And dad, I promise that nobody is going anywhere.
爸 我保证没人会离开你们的
Well, Riley, you know what?
莱丽 你知道吗
If these are the people you've chosen to leave us for someday,
如果你将来抛下我们 是要跟这几个人在一起
They're welcome to play with us anytime.
我们也欢迎他们随时来玩游戏
You've made some wonderful choices.
你做出了一些非常棒的选择
You're gonna buy the friends game?
你这下会去买♥♥"朋友游戏"了吗
Yeah.
是的
Can we play that one with you guys?
我们能和你们一起玩那个游戏吗
Anytime you want.
随时都行
You're a good king.
你是个好国王
You're a good John Quincy Adams.
你也是个好约翰·昆西·亚当斯
Oh, the kid who brought everyone together.
那个让大家又团结在一起的小子啊
Yeah.
是的
Told you.
我就说吧
Who's joining us?
谁要加入我们
We are.
我们要加入
Well, birds are chirping.
鸟儿在叽叽喳喳
Sounds of a sleepy city coming to life as the sun peeks its smiling face。
当太阳露出笑脸时 沉睡的城市开始苏醒
Yeah, okay.
好吧 行吧
...upon 8 tired game players.
阳光照在8个疲惫的参赛者身上
And if Auggie Matthews can roll a two,
如果奥吉·麦修斯能掷出一个2的话
Then we will finally find out what happens when you win the long game.
那我们就能知道 赢得大长征后是怎样的情况
Nobody can roll a two.
没人可以掷出2
We pick two.
我们选择2
You know what, Ava?
你知道吗 艾瓦
I finally like you.
我终于开始喜欢你了
Okay.
好吧
That's it?
就这样吗
Hold on.
等等
And as everyone is joined together,
在所有人参与到一起合作后
We see that in the long game,
我们看到 在大长征中
Friends become family.
朋友也变成了家人
It's not a game at all.
其实这根本不是游戏
What is it, mommy?
那是什么 妈咪
It's life.
是生活
Life is the long game?
生活就是大长征吗
Yeah, bubba.
是的 宝宝
Life is the long game.
生活就是大长征
Maya.
玛雅
You do understand I'm too old for you?
你知道我对你来说年纪太大了吧
I do, Josh. I know that.
我知道 乔希 我懂的
Good.
很好
But I'm in it for the long game.
但我打算通过大长征来争取
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
I'm glad we're all friends again.
我真高兴我们又重新成为朋友了
Yeah, I'm glad I can take this off.
是啊 我真高兴可以把这个摘掉了
It's amazing that people so close can go to war.
那么亲密的人之间都可以发起战争 真不可思议
Take off your crown.
把你的王冠摘掉
No.
不要
Luckily, it's all history and not our real lives.
幸运的是 这都是历史 不是我们的现实生活
We're having family game night tonight.
我们今晚要举办家庭游戏之夜
You guys want to come?
你们想来吗
Sure, thanks, I'd love that.
好啊 谢谢 我很乐意
Take off your crown.
把你的王冠摘掉
No. I'd love that, thank you.
不要 我很爱这样 谢谢
So you're never going to take off your crown?
所以你永远不会把王冠摘下来吗
No.
不会
Don't you think you should ask your dad?
你不觉得你该先过问一下你♥爸♥吗
Nah.
不用
What could possibly go wrong?
能出什么差错呢
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表