剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
第八集
第一季
Ancient Greece--
古希腊
What that? What that that?
那是什么 你手里的是什么
What thi-this? This is a present.
你是问这个吗 这是个礼物
Is it for me?
是送给我的吗
What's your game, Matthews?
你又在耍什么花招 麦修斯
Game? I mean no game.
花招 我才不想耍什么花招呢
I just want to know who here wants this present.
我只是想知道 谁想要这份礼物
Oh, Maya, what? You assume by playing hard to get,
玛雅 怎么 你觉得故意表现得不感兴趣
I'm gonna give it to you? well, yes.
我就会把它送给你吗 当然了
That's one of the many arrows in my quiver.
那是我的众多策略之一
Medieval talk-- what are you doing to me, woman?
中世纪对话 你在对我♥干♥什么呢 女人
Riley. yay!
莱丽 耶
"The trojan horse"?
《特洛伊木马》
surprise. this isn't a present.
惊喜吧 这才不是礼物
This is one of your life lessons wrapped up in a class lesson
这是你的生活经验课包装成教学课
wrapped up in a box of nothing.
然后被包装进了一个空盒子里
How you doing, honey? I'ma worked up.
你还好吗 亲爱的 我情绪失控
I know.
我看出来了
You assumed because it was all neat and pretty
你以为这个盒子包装得整洁漂亮
that something good was inside.
里面就一定是好东西
Ancient Troy was protected by walls.
古特洛伊城被铜墙铁壁保卫着
The Greeks couldn't get in,
希腊人攻不进去
So they built a big wooden horse and left it behind.
所以他们建造了一个巨大的木马 丢在了那里
What do you think the Trojans did?
你们觉得那些特洛伊人是怎么做的
They left it there because they were afraid
他们任其丢在了那里 因为他们害怕
that somebody was trying to teach them something.
有人想给他们一个教训
They captured it as a trophy and brought it inside.
他们将之作为战利品俘获了 然后带回了城里
That night, the Greek soldiers crawled out of the horse
当晚 希腊士兵从木马里面爬出
And defeated Troy.
打败了特洛伊
What have we learned here?
我们从中吸取到什么教训
Mr. Friar? Don't make assumptions based on what you see?
弗瑞尔先生 别根据事物的表象做判断
Riley, listen, I'm sorry I made an example of you.
莱恩 听着 我很抱歉拿你开刀了
so here's a gift for you. ooh no!
我这儿有个礼物补偿你 不要
I want to-- no! Pretty ribbon-- no!
我想要...不要 漂亮的丝带...不要
I'll take my chances with that, sir. no, Lucas.
我来赌赌运气吧 老师 不要 卢卡斯
You have to assume it was no good
你必须揣测那不是什么好东西
because the first one was no good.
因为第一份礼物不是好东西
Aren't you all proud of me, dad? no!
你是不是很为我感到骄傲 老爸 不
"Get out of detention free." ooh, I could use one of those.
免留校处罚一次 我倒是能用得上
Gimme that and I won't call you "Ranger Rick" all week.
把那个给我 我保证一周不叫你"游侠里克"
Here you go. thanks, Ranger Roy.
给 谢了 游侠罗伊
Lemme guess.
我来猜猜
Ranger Roy is filling in for Ranger Rick?
游侠罗伊是暂时替游侠里克代班吗
All week. And now... you.
代一周 现在 你
Oh, is something gonna happen to me?
我也会遭遇什么事吗
Yes, it is.
是的 没错
**D-d-d-detention*
*留校惩罚
**But not today.*
*但不是今天
Read the card.
读下卡片上的字
Card.
卡片
"Say 'get out of detention free'
说"免留校处罚一次"
then give worthless card to Maya
然后把这张无意义的卡片给玛雅
then watch her dance on my desk."
然后围观她在我的桌上跳舞
Never assume.
永远别妄自揣测
Look more deeply.
要更深入地观察
Just because something is wrapped up all pretty,
就算某样东西被包装得很好看
Doesn't always mean it is.
也不代表它本身真的很美
You were in on this!
你跟他是一伙的
I'm Ranger Roy and I'll be here all week.
我是游侠罗伊 我会在这里一整周的
In conclusion, school uniforms reduce individuality
总而言之 校服限制了学生们的个性
Which will be unnecessary in the real world
而在现实世界中个性是毫无必要的
When you're all working for me.
因为你们到时候都会替我打工
Thank you. I am Farkle!
谢谢 在下弗科
I don't understand debate. I say you do.
我真搞不懂辩论 我说你懂
Okay.
好吧
I like debate-- exploring two sides of the same thing--
我喜欢辩论 去探寻同一件事的两方面
Good and bad, light and dark,
好与坏 光明与黑暗
Right in front of you at the same time.
都一下子展现在你面前
Where else are you gonna get that?
在哪儿还能享受这样的待遇呢
Oh, right here. Look at you.
就在这儿呢 瞧瞧你们
And now from Einstein Academy,
接下来是来自爱因斯坦学院的
"Undefeated this season,
"拥有本赛季的不败纪录
72 pounds of raw intellectual power!
重达72磅的生鲜智慧力量
She is who your mama wishes she gave birth to!"
她就是你妈妈会期待的那种好女儿"
The one, the only...
也就是独一无二的
Smackle!
斯玛珂
You goin' down, chump.
你完蛋了 小子
Wearing a uniform makes you surrender to conformity
穿校服意味着你向主流一致性屈服了
And sacrifices uniqueness, which is our most valuable freedom.
牺牲了个体独特性 而那是我们最宝贵的自♥由♥
Don't let anybody tell you what to wear.
别任凭别人来指挥你该穿什么
Don't let anybody tell you what to be.
别让任何人来指挥你该做什么样的人
Smackle, the one and only, out.
独一无二的斯玛珂 完毕
Well, before I announce the winner,
在我宣布获胜者之前
Let me remind you all that our final debate of the season
我想先提醒一下大家 本赛季的决赛辩论
Will be held right here next week,
将于下周在这里举♥行♥
Where our thought-provoking topic will be
我们发人深思的辩题是
"Is beauty only skin deep?"
"美丽是否只在外表"
Great, thank you.
好极了 谢谢
So the winner of today's debate is...
今天这场辩论的获胜者是
Isadora Smackle,
伊莎德拉·斯玛珂
Einstein academy.
来自爱因斯坦学院
It looks like our debate team could use some help.
看来我们的辩论队需要一点帮助啊
Yeah, Smackle's definitely got game.
是啊 斯玛珂肯定有奇招的
She beats Farkle every time.
她每次都能把弗科打败
You think he's gotten used to it by now?
你觉得他到现在会不会已经习惯了啊
It hurts.
好伤痛
Nope. Good thing we're there for him.
不会 幸好有我们在他身边陪着他
Being there for him is the most important thing we can be--
在他身边支持他是我们能做的最重要的事了
Melon balls.
蜜瓜球
Valiant effort as usual, my arch-nemesis.
你一如既往地付出了巨大努力 我的头号♥敌人
Perhaps a smoothie would take the sting out of my latest victory.
或许喝杯奶昔能克制住我胜利后的狂妄
Yeah. Perhaps you're right.
是啊 或许你说得对
I'll go see.
我去看有没有吧
Smackle, you fool. You forgot how literal he is.
斯玛珂 你个笨蛋 你忘了他听不懂暗示的
Farkle, I meant
弗科 我的意思是
Would you like to get a smoothie with me?
你愿意跟我一起去喝杯奶昔吗
Isadora, what part of "Arch-nemesis" do you not understand?
伊莎德拉 你不懂"头号♥敌人"这个词的意思吗
Farkle, you might find this hard to believe,
弗科 你或许觉得难以置信
But I am a significant amount of fun.
但我这个人其实很有趣的
Would you like to see my fun face?
你想看到我有趣的面孔吗
That would be of interest to me.
我有点兴趣
Proceed. I'm doing it!
来吧 我这就是啊
Well, Farkle, good job being smart and everything.
弗科 你表现得可真聪明
Thanks for coming, Riley. Sorry you had to see me lose again.
谢谢你能来 莱丽 抱歉又让你看到我失败了
Wonderful debate, Farkle.
真是精彩的辩论 弗科
A memory that will live with me right up
我会一直记得这件事
until the next thing happens.
直到下件事的发生
Well, Smackle, good job being smart and everything.
斯玛珂 恭喜你这么聪明 又获胜了
I am sad.
我很悲伤
What?
什么
Farkle and I are perfect for each other.
弗科和我明明是天生一对
Why does he prefer you? I don't know.
为什么他更喜欢你呢 我也不知道
If I knew, I'd stop.
如果我知道 我肯定改
Well, there's nothing left to do now
现在也没什么能做的了
But get a smoothie all alone
一个人孤独地喝奶昔
and continue this good cry I'm having.
然后继续像这样哭泣
You're crying? Yes.
你在哭吗 是的
I don't think that's actually--
我觉得这并不是...
Look, I am going to ask you something really fast
听着 我打算迅速问你一个问题
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表