剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
City wasn't big enough for the both of you?
这座城市不够大 装不下你们两个吗
When people get married and they have kids,
当一个人结了婚 生了孩子之后
Sometimes their old friends who didn't keep up
有时候他们身边那些没跟上节奏的老朋友
Start to feel a little out of place.
就会觉得有点不自在
Please don't make me the reason that you don't stick around.
求你别说得好像你没留下来是因为我出生了
No, I'm the reason. It's on me.
不 原因在我身上 都是我的问题
Your parents are the best people I've ever met in my life.
你父母是我这辈子遇到过的最好的人了
Then you should really love Riley.
那你该很爱莱丽才对
Because I love her. I mean...
因为我很爱她 我是说...
She's exactly like her parents.
她就跟她父母一模一样
He does love me.
他是爱我的
What?
什么
He loves my parents and I come from them,
他爱我的父母 我是他们生的
So he loves me.
所以他也爱我
He loves me so much that he can't even look at me.
他实在太爱我了 以至于都不敢正眼看我
I'm right here.
我就坐在这儿呢
Look at me.
看着我
I'm looking at you.
我在看着你啊
Look at me...
看着我
What?
怎么了
You're Cory with Topanga's hair.
你就是小科利 但继承了塔佩佳的头发
You got lucky.
你真走运
Is it okay if I say something scary?
我可以说点令人感到恐惧的话吗
I hardly think a 13-year-old girl
我不太相信一个13岁的小孩
can say anything that would scare me.
能说出什么吓到我的话
Every time you see me,
每次你看到我的时候
Does it remind you of what you don't have?
是不是就会让你想起你未曾拥有的那些东西
Check!
结账
Get in there!
快进去
Uh, Riley, you do not command a grown man.
莱丽 你不能对一个成年人下命令
You! Who, me?
你 谁 我吗
Both of you. Go to my room.
你们两个 都到我房♥里去
This would never happen on "The Cory and Shawn show."
在《科利和肖恩秀》中是绝对不会发生这种事的
What does she want from us?
她想让我们怎么样啊
This is Riley and Maya's spot.
这里是莱丽和玛雅的专属座位
They just sit here?
她们就呆坐在这里吗
For hours.
持续坐几小时呢
They just sit and pour their hearts out.
她们就坐在这里 畅快地交心
Tell him how you feel right now.
告诉他你的感觉
I missed you, Shawn. I missed you more.
我想你了 肖恩 我想你更多
I missed you something fierce.
我想你想得无法自拔
Boy, this window's powerful.
天啊 这扇窗户简直有魔力
Wait-- wait a minute.
等等 等一下
She's got you trapped in your own home?
她把你困在你自己家了吗
Oh, it's not just her. It's all of them.
不仅仅是她 他们都这么对我的
You lost it, pal.
你一开始就输了 兄弟
Oh, yeah, good luck. Like that's gonna work.
好吧 祝你好运 你以为能逃得掉吗
And you're back.
你又回来了啊
Yeah yeah, they might be as good as us.
是啊 她们或许也跟我们当年一样鬼灵精
Look, you, I know when I'm being set up.
听着 你 我能察觉出我掉进陷阱里了
I know when I'm in the middle of somebody's scheme.
我能察觉出我中了别人的诡计了
Yeah, we were the king of schemes.
没错 我们当年可是诡计之王
We were kings.
我们曾经是王哦
Look at us, Shawnie.
瞧瞧我们 肖肖
What's the scam, little girl?
你到底有什么阴谋 小姑娘
Why did you really move out of the city?
你搬离纽约城的真实原因到底是什么
Are you doing this to keep me and Cory together?
你这么做是为了让我和科利紧密在一起吗
'cause we're fine. We don't need this.
因为我们之间没问题 不需要这个
I know that.
我知道的
I have my eye on a much bigger prize.
我还有更大的目标呢
Cor, don't take this the wrong way,
小科 你别误会
But your daughter's a strange little bird.
但你女儿真是个小古怪
Shawn, why did you really move out of the city?
肖恩 你到底是为什么离开纽约的
You were preoccupied with your wife and your bird.
你当时一心扑在你的妻子和宝贝女儿身上
I was not preoccupied.
我并没有一心在她们身上啊
How long have I been away?
我离开多久了
Three weeks. 13 years.
3周啊 13年了
Cory, life changed when you had the kids.
科利 你一有了孩子 生活也就变了
I don't know how to be the cool uncle.
我不知道怎么做一个酷叔叔
Well, we interrupt two grown men
看来我们打扰了两个大男人
in a girl's bedroom window for this special announcement.
在小女孩的窗台上互诉衷肠呢
Mom says to come down to open presents.
妈妈说让你们下楼一起拆礼物
We now return to two grown men in a girl's bedroom window.
继续回到两个大男人在小女孩的窗台上的场景
**They're two grown men In a girl's bedroom window *
*两个大男人在小女孩的窗台上
**And nobody thinks that's weird. *
*没人觉得那很古怪
A-wink.
眨个眼
I would never watch that show.
我是绝对不会看这种节目的
See? Cool uncle's already taken.
瞧吧 已经有人充当酷叔叔了
Ladies.
女士们
Excuse me, do I have the right house?
不好意思 我是找错门了吗
Minkus?
明库斯吗
Yes.
正是
Cory, what's this here?
科利 这是什么鬼东西啊
Shawn, this is Farkle Minkus.
肖恩 那是弗科·明库斯
Get out of here!
不可能吧
I'm Stuart Minkus' son.
我是斯图尔特·明库斯的儿子
Minkus reproduced?!
明库斯竟然繁殖出下一代了吗
What do you think? He was cloned in a lab or something?
你以为呢 他难道是从实验室里克隆出来的吗
Look at him.
瞧瞧他
Farkle, have you ever actually seen your birth certificate?
弗科 你见过你的出生证明吗
If you'll excuse me,
我先失陪了
I have some questions I need to take care of.
我有些问题 得去寻求一下答案
I mean, even Minkus?
天啊 明库斯都有孩子了吗
Hey, Cor.
嘿 小科
Yeah?
怎么了
What's it like to have children?
有了孩子以后是什么感觉啊
Shawn, my life began when I had Riley.
肖恩 莱丽出生之后我的人生才真正开始
Riley's right.
莱丽说得对
I moved out of the city because every time I came here
我离开纽约城是因为 我每次来你家
It reminded me of what I didn't have.
都会让我想起我未曾拥有的东西
Shawn, find someone.
肖恩 找个伴吧
Begin your life.
开始你的人生吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You have served your purpose.
你已经发挥完了你的作用
Wait. What are you doing?
等等 你干什么呢
Wait, what are you doing?
等等 你干什么呢
Ask him about his parents.
问问他关于他父母的事
Riley.
莱丽
Look at them.
瞧瞧他们
They're us.
他们就是我们
Come here.
过来
Was this your idea?
这是你的主意吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think you are the new king.
我觉得你是新一任的王
Yeah. Well, I did learn from the best.
没错 名♥师♥出高徒嘛
Uh, Cory?
科利
What's going on? Riley, what are you trying to do here?
什么情况啊 莱丽 你想干什么啊
You got this, buddy.
你可以的 兄弟
You got this, buddy.
你可以的 姐妹
Okay, fine. So, what about your parents?
好吧 你父母怎么了
Okay, fine. Um...
好吧 那个...
My dad was in and out half the time.
我爸爸很多时候都不在我们身边
I got half a mom.
我妈妈半数时候也不在
Well, my mom took off when I was a kid.
我妈在我还是小孩的时候就抛弃我们了
My dad has another family.
我爸爸在外面重新组建了家庭
I would never let anybody grow up like that.
我不会让任何人在那种环境中长大的
You wouldn't?
你不会吗
No.
不会
You wouldn't?
你不会吗
No.
不会
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表