剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
第十二集
第一季
Why didn't you wake me?
你怎么不早点叫醒我
It's electives day. The earlier we sign up,
今天要抢选修课 我们报名得越早
the better the chance we have of getting all the good ones.
能选到喜欢的课程的机会就越大
I tried to wake you up three times.
我叫了你3次呢
You know I don't think you're serious until six times.
你知道你得叫到第6次 我才会当回事
You know the first three times
你知道前3次的时候
I'm still checking for chicken pox
我会努力在身上找水痘
To see if I can miss school.
以期能够就此逃学
Hey, I tickled your toes.
嘿 我可是挠了你的脚
Well, that explains the Lucas dream.
难怪我会梦到卢卡斯呢
So, what electives are we hoping for?
你们想选到什么选修课啊
We are hoping to get out of them.
我们希望能够逃掉这些课呢
Actually, it's not gonna happen, sister.
实际上 那是不可能的 妹子
These are service electives.
那些都是服务类选修课
Not only do they expect us to be students,
他们不仅希望我们做学生
But now they want to give us jobs.
现在他们还想让我们去上班
How are we supposed to work and go to school at the same time?
我们怎么能又上学又上班啊
Yeah, who does that?
是啊 谁会这样啊
How you doin'?
你们还好吗
Oh, hey, honey.
你好啊 亲爱的
Where you going?
你要去哪儿啊
I'm going to school.
我要去学校
Oh, whatcha gonna do there?
你要去学校干什么
I'm gonna work.
我要去上班
Wait, you're gonna go to work and school?
你要同时上班又上学吗
At the same time.
同时哦
Wait but, just for a couple of days, right?
等等 但是 就坚持几天而已 对吧
No, no, no. This is forever.
不不不 是永久性的哦
But Topanga, surely your responsibilities are temporary, right?
但是塔佩佳 你的职责一定是暂时性的 对吧
Oh, no. I have to do everything all the time.
不 我必须一直持续做下去
Bravo!
太棒了
No more. No more.
别再演了 到此为止
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
We will be here for the rest of your lives.
我们会在你们的余生中一直存在的
Have a good day, honey.
祝你今天愉快 亲爱的
I hate parent theater.
我讨厌"父母剧院"
Yeah, we did set them up pretty good.
是啊 我们确实为他们创造了好机会
You know, when I went to law school,
我当年上法学院的时候
I held down two part-time jobs.
可是同时做两份兼♥职♥呢
Yeah, but now your life is a piece of cake.
是啊 但现在你的生活轻松得如小菜一碟
Would you make us cake?
你能为我们炒盘小菜吗
Get to school.
去学校吧
You'll be here, making cake?
你会留在家里 炒菜吗
Hey, Riley,
嘿 莱丽
You can put your dishes in the dishwasher.
你得把你的盘子放进洗碗机里
Later, mom. I promise.
晚些时候吧 妈 我保证
Job and school. Job and school.
上班 上学 上班 上学
Uh, you could at least put them on the--
你至少可以把它们放在...
Counter.
餐台上
Okay, fine.
好吧 行吧
I can finally go to work.
我终于可以去工作了
Am I forgetting anything?
我有忘记什么吗
Okay.
好吧
I have another kid.
我还有个孩子
Why did I do that?
我怎么会这样啊
Auggie, baby!
奥吉 宝贝
Come on!
快起床
Who here knows about the great depression?
在座的有谁知道关于大萧条时期的历史
I thought it was called the grand canyon?
我以为那叫大峡谷呢
Excellent.
好极了
Who here knows about the great depression?
在座的有谁知道关于大萧条时期的历史
Maya?
玛雅
Nothing's gonna beat that, sir.
那绝对是最差劲的时期 老师
Farkle, save me.
弗科 救救我
The year was 1929,
当时是1929年
The stock market crashed,
股市崩♥盘♥
Everyone lost their money and their jobs.
很多人都失去了金钱和工作
And the people who were comfortable were now lost
当时过得舒服的人 现在都迷失了
And became known as...
他们被称作...
"The forgotten."
"被遗忘的群体"
Working class people,
工薪阶层的人
The heart and soul of our country,
是我们这个国家的心和灵魂
Basically taken for granted in the first place,
在一开始就被无视了
And now, discarded and forgotten.
现在 也被抛弃和遗忘了
How could that happen, sir?
怎么会这样呢 老师
It shouldn't have, Mr. Friar.
的确不该这样的 弗瑞尔先生
But that could never happen
但是对于如今在大峡谷中的人
to anyone in the grand canyon today, could it?
是不会遭遇这种事的 对吧
I don't know, Riley.
我也不知道 莱丽
I'm sure you would never take anyone for granted, right?
我相信你一定不会无视谁的 对吧
I would never.
我永远不会的
And do you think there's anyone who cares about you
你觉得在所有关心你的人中
who goes underappreciated or overlooked?
有没有谁没得到你足够的重视和关怀呢
Maya,
玛雅
My life is so much better for having you in it.
你的存在让我的人生顿时有意义了很多
I know, pumpkin.
我懂的 小可爱
Thank you, dad.
谢谢你 老爸
For the first time, I've actually understood
我有生以来第一次懂得了
Something that you've tried to teach me.
你想教会我的东西
Please, bell, ring.
求你了 下课铃快响吧
Ring!
叮叮当
You could do that?
那样都可以吗
I wonder what electives we're gonna get.
我很好奇我们会申请到什么样的选修课
I hope we get good ones.
我希望我们得到的都是好的
Why do they call them "Electives" if they make us do them?
他们都强迫我们去上了 那怎么还叫选修课
I don't know.
我也不知道
That was the biggest disappointment of my little life.
那真是我小小的人生中最大的失望了
All right, no blob for me, please.
好吧 我就不要大肉丸了
Not because it's not good, only because there's no taste
不是因为它不好吃 而是因为它没有味道
And no flavor.
没有香料
Okay.
好吧
You know I made that myself.
你知道那是我亲手做的吧
What is it?
那是什么
I call it, "Tuesday."
我称之为"周二"
But it's Thursday.
但今天是周四啊
No throwing rolls!
不准把面包卷乱扔
Well, she's in a good mood today.
她今天心情不错嘛
That's the happiest I've seen her.
那是我见过她最开心的时候
Look, I don't care what electives we get,
听着 我不在乎我们到底能得到什么选修课
Just as long as we don't end up in--
只要我们最终不至于沦落到...
Cafeteria duty.
做餐厅服务生
Good afternoon, Geralyn.
下午好啊 杰拉琳
Oh, mashed potatoes.
哎呀 有土豆泥啊
I put a little extra love in there for you today.
我今天特意给你多加了一点爱进去哦
I know you did.
我就知道你会的
No eating in line, Matthews.
别排着队就吃起来啊 麦修斯
Oh, you're tough.
你好严厉啊
I sure wouldn't want to be
我可不想成为那些
one of the kids who gets you for an elective.
选修课得跟着你的孩子
Do you guys ever actually eat the food?
你们会吃这些食物吗
No.
不会
Hey, how do you guys actually make this thing erupt?
嘿 你们怎么让火山爆发啊
Maya, don't!
玛雅 不要
She's gonna blow!
火山要爆♥炸♥啦
Why do they build their villages so close?
他们为什么要把村庄建得那么近啊
Why?
为什么
Where are you guys going? What's the rush?
你们要去哪儿啊 急什么
Geralyn, janitor Harley, can you come over here for a minute?
杰拉琳 保洁员哈利 你们能过来一下吗
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表