剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
第十一集
第一季
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Welcome to my halloween scary-time theater.
欢迎来到我的"万圣节恐怖时刻大剧院"
My name is Auggie, and I'll be your ghost.
我叫奥吉 我是个鬼
Tonight, three tingling tales of terror
今晚 我们将讲述3个可怕的故事
All about fear!
全部都是关于恐惧的
What are you afraid of?
你害怕什么呢
Auggie, dinner.
奥吉 该吃晚饭了
I'm talking to the people, mommy.
我在对观众说话呢 妈咪
I'm sure you are, but it's time for dinner.
我信你 但晚饭时间到了啊
Say hello to them. How you doing?
跟他们打个招呼吧 你们好吗
For real.
真一点
How you doing for real?
你们真的好吗
Okay, finish talking to your friends
好了 别再跟你的朋友们聊天了
And get out of that weird-shaped toy chest.
然后从这造型古怪的玩具盒里出来
Where did you get that?
你从哪儿搞到这个的
Say bye-bye to the people.
跟观众们道个别吧
Bye-bye.
再见
Mean it. Come to dinner...
要认真一点 快来吃晚餐
I mean it.
我是认真的
That was scary.
那可真吓人
Do you know Farkle? Do you know what scares him?
你们认识弗科吗 你们知道他怕什么吗
His fear is the same size...
他的恐惧...
As a softball.
跟垒球一样大
And you know what goes with a softball, don't you?
你们也知道有垒球就会有什么吧
No no no no no! Let go, Farkle.
不 不 不要 放手 弗科
It's only gym class.
就是堂体育课而已
They throw things at me!
他们会朝我扔东西
Who? Maya!
谁 玛雅
I'm the pitcher.
我是投手啊
They make me stand there in front of everybody!
他们逼我当着大家的面站在那里
He's the batter.
他是击球手啊
There's a guy behind me in a mask!
而且还有个人戴着面具站在我后面
That'd be the catcher, sir.
那是接球手啊 老师
And then somebody screams.
而且还有人尖叫
That's the umpire.
那是裁判啊
No, that's me.
不 是我
I'm still not gonna write you a note for gym class, Farkle.
我是不会给你写假条免了体育课的 弗科
It's softball.
那是垒球
What could possibly go wrong in softball?
垒球能出什么差错啊
Get off.
下来
Batter up!
击球手上场
It's raining outside. Why are we playing softball inside?
外面在下雨啊 我们为什么还要在室内打垒球呢
We should be playing dodgeball. No, wait!
我们应该玩躲避球才对 不 等等
What am I talking about? We should be square dancing.
我在胡说些什么 我们该跳方形舞
Yeah! We should be swinging our partner!
好棒 我们该互换搭档
You should be swinging your bat, Farkle.
你应该挥球棒才对 弗科
Get in there! What are you afraid of?
赶紧上场 你到底害怕什么啊
I'm afraid of getting hit by the ball, coach.
我怕被球击中 教练
You're afraid of getting hit by the ball?
你怕被球击中是吗
I'm also afraid of public humiliation.
我还怕在大家面前出丑
You're afraid of public humiliation?
你还怕在大家面前出丑是吗
Quit your bellyaching.
别发牢骚了
She throws straight as a rope.
她扔的球很直的
**Check, check, check her out *
*瞧瞧 瞧瞧 瞧瞧她
**Check our little pitcher out! *
*瞧瞧我们的小投球手
Riles?
小莱
All right. Third base. I'm ready.
好吧 三垒 我准备好了
What hand does this thing go on?
我该用哪只手戴这个手套啊
You know what hand it goes...
你知道该用哪只手戴...
Thanks. Yeah, okay.
谢了 没事的
Yeah, I did that.
没错 姐就是那么做了
Why do I have to be up?
我为什么要上场啊
Why does anybody have to be up, Farkle?
那别人为什么要上场啊
Why does anybody have to be anything?
为什么人要做任何事啊
Why do I have to be a gym teacher?
我为什么要当体育老师啊
I could be a ballerina!
我可以当个芭蕾舞演员的
Don't work, do it? Know why?
但是不行 不是吗 你知道为什么吗
'cause I'm a gym teacher and you're up!
因为我是个体育老师 并且你得上场
Wait, can he do that?
等等 他可以那样吗
He's in the batter's box. Ball one!
他站在击球手位置上没动 一球
Ball two! He's rattling my pitcher, coach.
二球 他在干扰我的投球手 教练
He's doing it on purpose. He's an evil, genious master mind.
他是故意的 他是个邪恶的天才
Yeah?
是吗
I don't think he is.
我可不觉得
Aww, too bad.
哎呀 太遗憾了
Darn. Heck.
该死 糟糕
See you in science, suckas.
科学课再见了 烂人们
And let me tell you something, Maya,
我跟你说 玛雅
You ain't all that.
你根本没那么厉害
I would've hit the next one right out of the pa--
我一定会把下一球击中...
You look pretty.
你好漂亮啊
Move. I'm good right here.
让开 我就站这儿挺好的
You wanna spend the rest of your life scared?
你难道希望你的余生都活在恐惧中吗
I was planning on it, sir.
我是这么打算的 老师
Get in the box, Farkle.
站到击球手位置上去 弗科
Time out.
暂停
All right, you're done, Maya.
好了 你可以下去了 玛雅
What? I'm taking you out.
什么 我要带你出去
You're not my type.
但你不是我喜欢的类型啊
I'm taking you out of the game. What?!
我是说让你退出比赛 什么
**Maya, Maya, say goodbye-a!
*玛雅 玛雅 拜拜了您呐
Riley! Yes?
莱丽 什么事
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你这是在干什么呢
You haven't thrown a strike.
你一个好球都没扔出来
I think Farkle's in your head, kid.
我觉得弗科把你的脑子搅乱了 孩子
But he's all, "Wah! Wah! Flah!"
但他就这样这样而已啊
I know how to pitch to him, Maya.
我知道怎么对他投球 玛雅
I know what to do. Take shortstop.
我知道该怎么办 你先休息下
Okay, Lucas, nice and slow, okay?
好了 卢卡斯 要慢一点哦
Yeah. How's this for slow?
好啊 像这么慢行吗
Why...?
为 什 么
You did that on purpose.
你是故意这样的
Yeah, I did. Why would you do that?
是啊 没错 你为什么要那样啊
I did it for you, Farkle.
我是为你才那样的 弗科
You threw that as hard as you could?
你是用尽全力扔的吗
Pretty much. How do you feel?
差不多吧 你什么感觉
I'm...
我...
Fine.
没事
Doesn't even hurt, really.
竟然一点都不疼
Right.
对吧
Thanks a lot. Any time.
多谢 随时效劳
Trick or treat tonight? Absolutely.
今晚参加"不给糖就捣乱"活动吗 当然
You got hit. Get to take your base, Farkle.
你被击中了 下场休息吧 弗科
Don't want it, coach.
我不要 教练
You.
你
Bring it.
放马过来吧
**Farkle, Farkle, gonna sparkle!
*弗科 弗科 魅力四射
Too much candy.
糖吃太多了
Here's what we learned so far:
我们目前学到的就是
This... Not so scary after all.
这个 其实也没那么可怕嘛
Here's what we've learned so far:
我们目前学到的就是
When mommy says, "Come to dinner,"
妈咪说该吃晚餐了
We come to dinner. You got dressed up.
我们就得去吃晚餐了 你打扮了一番嘛
Looking good. And now our next tale of terror,
看着可真帅 我们下一个关于恐惧的故事是
Riley's really scared to sleep over at Maya's house... For halloween.
莱丽万圣节夜时 真的很怕在玛雅家睡觉
Thank you, Farkle nation!
谢谢大家 弗科国度
So, halloween sleepover at my house to do candy trades?
万圣节之夜去我家睡 一起玩交换糖果游戏吧
Yeah, except...
好啊 不过
Why don't we do it at my house?
我们不如去我家吧
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表