剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
第三集
第一季
Hey, honey, what's for breakfast?
嘿 亲爱的 早餐吃什么
Hey, honey, what's for breakfast?
嘿 亲爱的 早餐吃什么
Aw, it looks like Auggie's trying to be daddy's little man.
看来奥吉是要当爸爸的小跟班嘛
Yeah, so come over here and give papa a smooch.
是啊 快来亲吻一下爸爸
Oh yeah, come over here and give papa a smooch.
是啊 快来亲吻一下爸爸
No, I am in the middle of a case,
不行 我正在处理一个案子的事
I have to be at the courthouse early
我必须尽早赶去法♥院♥
And I really can't have shaving cream--
我真的不能被刮胡膏
all over my face.
糊满脸
Nice job. pleasure doing business with you.
好样的 很高兴跟你合作
Maya. Farkle.
玛雅 弗科
Those are my friends.
我的朋友们来了
I love my friends.
我爱我的朋友们
It's a sunny day. I love a sunny day.
今天阳光灿烂 我爱阳光灿烂的日子
I love my friends. I love my family.
我爱我的朋友们 我爱我的家人们
I love a sunny day.
我爱阳光灿烂的日子
I even love going to school.
我甚至都爱上去上学了
Okay, what's going on with her?
好吧 她这是怎么了
I don't know. Don't do anything.
我不知道 别干涉
I'm in a good mood.
我心情好好
This life thing? I think I got it down.
我觉得我已然可以将生活轻松驾驭
Maya, oatmeal.
玛雅 来吃麦片粥
No thanks, Mrs.. Matthews.
不用了 谢谢 麦修斯太太
oh, I wasn't asking. yeow.
不好意思 我这是命令 哎呀
Farkle, you too. Thank you.
弗科 你也来吃 谢了
But my mother already made me eggs, home fries, wheat toast,
但我妈已经给我做了鸡蛋 自炸薯条 全麦吐司
marmalade and a strawberry shaped like a star.
橘子果酱 以及心形的草莓
I'm going to the Farkle's. Who's with me?!
我要投奔弗科家 谁跟我一起
Sit down. Eat it please.
坐下 快吃吧
But it's still this.
但还是这平淡的麦片啊
Hey, Auggie, guess what.
嘿 奥吉 你猜怎么着
it's Googly time. No tv at the table.
现在是古格利时间 吃饭时不准看电视
You're right, Topanga.
你说得对 塔佩佳
This table is about the discussion of today's events only.
本桌就来讨论一下今天的大事件
Riley. I woke up.
莱丽 我早上醒来
I love everything. I sat here.
我爱上一切 然后我坐在了这里
All caught up. Googly time!
解释得很清楚 开始看《古格利先生》啦
I'm too old for "Mr. Googly."
《古格利先生》对我来说已经太幼稚了
What? but, Auggie,
什么 但是 奥吉
Mr. Googly is your best friend.
古格利先生是你最好的朋友啊
Auggie, I'm your foogly boogly best friend.
奥吉 我是你萌萌哒好朋友
Can I tell you a secret?
我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Of course. You can tell Mr. Googly all your secrets.
当然了 你有任何秘密都可以对古格利先生说
I have a new best friend now.
我现在有个新的最好的朋友了
Oh really? Who would that be?
是吗 是谁啊
I don't want to tell you who she is.
我不想告诉你她是谁
She?
她
I said too much.
我透露得太多了
Okay, why don't you tell Mr. Googly
好吧 那不如你来告诉古格利先生
All about your new best friend and none of us will listen.
你所有的新朋友 我们都假装听不到
I'm this many. I'm done with you now.
我已经这么大了 我不跟你玩了
Goodbye.
再见
They grow up so fast.
小孩子长得可真快啊
I was so worried about this new school year.
我之前还很担心这个新学年呢
New school, new people, I didn't think I was going to survive.
新学校 新同学 我都以为我活不下去呢
Not only am I surviving, I'm thriving.
现在我不但活下来了 还活得有资有色
I'm like a plant going like this...
我就像一株植物茂盛地成长
What was I so worried about?
我之前瞎担心个什么劲儿啊
What are you doing? Oh, but this is too easy.
你这是干什么 这也太简单了吧
It's Maya. I know because I saw you put your hand over my face.
是玛雅啦 我已经看到你用手捂住我的眼睛了
I'll do you now. oh, that's not the game.
我来捂住你吧 不是这么回事儿
what's the game? the game is
那是怎么回事 情况就是
Protect the plant from the bulldozer in the pink sweater.
保护你这株植物不被穿粉色衣服的推土机毁灭
Oh, Maya, bulldozers don't wear pink--
玛雅 推土机才不会穿粉色的...
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Oh, look what the bulldozer did to you.
瞧瞧推土机把你打击成什么样了
There are other girls in this world.
这个世界上还有其他女孩
There are. and other girls,
没错 其他那些女孩
Like Missy Bradford, are going to talk to Lucas.
比如米希·布罗弗德 是会跟卢卡斯说话的
they are. I don't like that.
没错 我不喜欢那样
I know. I wish the world was just me and you.
我懂的 我希望这世上只有我和你
Then it is.
那就只有我和你
Sneak attack-- December 7th, 1941.
偷袭 1941年12月7日
"A date which will live in infamy."
一个将会留下千古骂名的日期
日期/约会
Date 一词多意
A date? They're going on a date?
约会 他们要约会了吗
In Italy?
在意大利吗
No, honey.
不 亲爱的
You're in history. I'm history?
你在上历史课 我已经成为历史了吗
Okay, put your hand up.
行了 把手举起来
Yes, Riley?
什么事 莱丽
You have a pertinent observation on the subject of the sneak attack?
你关于偷袭珍珠港事件有什么相关看法吗
"May I be excused?"
说"我可以先出去一下吗"
My eyes see my shoes.
我的眼睛看到了我的鞋
Yes, Riley, you may be excused.
好的 莱丽 你可以先出去了
Forever?
永远消失吗
No, you have to come back to class at some point, honey.
不行 亲爱的 你还是要回到课堂上来的
You just have to.
你不得不遵守规定
It was another sunny day in paradise
当天原本是一个阳光灿烂的美好日子
Before the sneak attack that changed everything.
可惜后来发生的突袭改变了一切
Do you like the movies? Dark at the movies.
你喜欢看电影吗 黑灯瞎火的
Depends on the movie. Depends who I'm going with.
那得看是什么电影了 以及我跟谁一起去
Mm, scary movies? I get scared at scary movies.
恐怖片呢 我看恐怖片经常被吓到
You'll take care of me though, right?
不过你会好好安抚我的 对吧
People who had viewed themselves as safe
之前自以为很安全的人
No longer had any security at all.
突然变得毫无安全感
Just you and me, Missy?
就你和我吗 米希
Just you and me, Lucas.
就你和我 卢卡斯
Boop!
啵
Boop?
啵
That's the best you got?
你勾搭人的大招就是这个而已吗
Please be cool, please be cool, please be cool.
求你淡定 淡定 千万淡定
You don't think that I can do boop?
你以为我不会说"啵"吗
How bad do you think this is gonna be?
你觉得接下来的场面会有多难堪
I think we should have some faith in our Riley.
我觉得我们该对莱丽有点信心
I can do boop like you've never seen.
我使出来的"啵"招绝对你是前所未见的
Boop!
啵
Does anybody see this?
有人看见这一幕了吗
Everybody sees this.
是个人都看见了
Take your finger out!
把你的手指拿出来
Can't. Can't move. Scared.
做不到啊 动不了了 吓僵了
Do you think Lucas knows?
你觉得卢卡斯知道吗
Riley, I've never seen anything like this before.
莱丽 我以前从没见过这种情况
I don't know what's going to happen.
我不知道接下来会怎样
Farkle? Boy, Riley.
弗科 天啊 莱丽
I don't think I could do that even if I tried.
我觉得我用尽全力也做不到这样啊
Hey, Maya, boop.
玛雅 啵
Oh no.
不好
The bombing of Pearl Harbor
珍珠港袭击事件
was our official entrance into a world at war,
标志着我们正式加入了世界大战
and nothing would ever be the same.
从此以后 一切都彻底改变了
You want me to bring you lunch? no.
你需要我给你带午餐来吗 不用
Food would only keep me alive.
食物只能让我活着而已
Come on, little plant. Come back into the sun.
别这样 小植物 再次回到阳光下吧
I'm afraid something terrible will happen if I ever come out of here.
我怕我一旦出去就会发生极其可怕的事
Riley, that's crazy.
莱丽 那真是疯话
Nothing could be worse than what's already happened.
没什么能比已经发生的事更糟糕了
Oh, there you are.
原来你在这儿啊
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表