剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, I'll pray.
我会祈祷的
The world is a beautiful place...
世界很美丽
Full of many beautiful things.
充满着很多美丽的事物
Look what she did to your chicken!
看她把你的鸡烧成什么样了
Eat your dinner, honey.
吃你的晚餐吧 亲爱的
Okay.
好的
I'll see you soon.
再会了
Well, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Um, you know, from eating this chicken,
吃一口这个鸡
I'll tell you right now how this chicken died.
我就立刻知道这只鸡是怎么死的了
It ate this chicken.
就是吃这鸡肉吃死的
You know, daddy, sometimes when I don't want to eat something,
爹地 有时候当我不想吃某样东西的时候
Mommy feeds it to me like it was an airplane.
妈咪就会把它当飞机一样送进我嘴里
And I like that.
我很喜欢这样
That's very sweet, Auggie,
那可真有爱 奥吉
But daddy's a little too old
但是爹地年纪太大了
For mommy to feed him.
让妈咪来喂不合适了
There's a serious pigeon following me.
有只可恶的鸽子一直跟着我
How you doing?
你还好吗
Hey, here's a new thing. Where'd you get the locket?
对了 有个新问题 你从哪儿得到那个吊坠的
He's a very sneaky pigeon, but I'm onto him.
那是只很机警的鸽子 但还是被我发现了
Because it's gold, it's expensive,
因为这是金子做的 很贵
And my curiosity gets the better of me.
我的好奇心真是快要把我折磨死了
So I ducked behind the tree to fake out the pigeon.
我刚刚躲到树后 想糊弄那只鸽子
And you know who came over?
你知道谁出现了吗
A squirrel.
一只松鼠
I didn't say hello though,
不过我没去打招呼
Because I was already in my thing with the pigeon.
因为我已经跟鸽子勾搭出感情了
I need to know if you're stealing things.
我必须知道你有没有偷东西
You don't think my dad sends me stuff?
你不相信我爸给我寄东西了吗
Maya, you've cried to me
玛雅 你以前就因为
Because your dad doesn't send you stuff.
你♥爸♥没给你寄过东西而对我哭过
Sometimes I walk around the village
有时候我从村子里转过
And I pass stores
会路过一些商店
and I look in windows at things
我看着橱窗里的那些东西
I know I'll never have.
是我永远不可能拥有的
So one day, I saw this sitting in a lost-and-found basket.
有一天 我看到这个出现在失物招领处
Do you think it's right that somebody
你觉得有人丢了这么美丽的东西
Loses something so beautiful and never comes back for it?
却根本不回去找 难道对吗
Who knows? I don't have a criminal mind.
谁知道呢 我可没有侦探头脑
I don't think like you people.
我的思维方式跟你们这些人不一样
I walked by the window for months.
我从那个橱窗前走过了好几个月
Nobody claimed the locket, okay?
没人去申领这个吊坠 明白吗
It sat there like a kid that has no--
它就躺在那儿 就像是个被遗弃的孩子
Like an orphan.
就像是个孤儿
So I claimed it. It's mine now.
所以我就去申领了 现在是我的了
It's not.
不是的
You took something that doesn't belong to you.
你拿了根本不属于你的东西
How come you don't tell Farkle the truth,
你怎么不去告诉弗科真♥相♥
But you have no trouble telling me?
却总是直接对我说呢
And you stop judging me.
你别再评判我了
My father tells my mother the truth,
我爸对我妈说出了真♥相♥
Even when he knows
哪怕他心里很清楚
She's gonna shove a chicken in his face.
她会把一整只鸡塞进他的嘴里
sorry I missed it. yep, I was thinking about you.
真遗憾我错过了那一幕 我当时也想着你呢
Thanks. 'cause I love you.
谢了 因为我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Then why do you want to end up in the slammer?
那你为什么还想去坐牢呢
Here we go.
又来了
You won't do well in the slammer.
你在监狱里肯定会过不好的
I will so.
我肯定会过好的
You won't pack right.
你根本不会打包
And you'll forget to bring shower shoes
所以你会忘了带沐浴鞋
And you'll take somebody else's from the lost-and-found.
然后你会从失物招领处拿走别人的沐浴鞋
And I think...
我觉得...
You're gonna get toe fungus!
你会染上脚气
And I think you deserve to get toe fungus
我觉得你染上脚气完全是活该
Because they're not your shower shoes.
因为那根本不是你的沐浴鞋
They're not!
根本不是
That's adorable.
你真可爱
I think you're a thief.
我觉得你是个贼
That's not.
这就不可爱了
You think I'm afraid to tell people the truth?
你觉得我不敢告诉别人真♥相♥吗
I'm not, and I now await your praise.
我才不是呢 我在等待你的赞美
Maya?
玛雅
I got something to say to you.
我有话要对你说
I can't hear you.
我听不见你说话
I'm talking to you.
我在跟你说话呢
And... go.
好了 说吧
Whether or not you're a thief, or not a thief,
不管你是不是个贼
Or you stole the locket or you didn't,
不管你有没有偷那个吊坠
It doesn't belong to you.
那都不属于你
It belongs to somebody else.
它是属于别人的
And you have to tell the truth about it
你必须说出真♥相♥
Because you are upsetting the universe.
因为你触怒了这个宇宙
And the universe is going to have the truth come out anyway.
宇宙会以某种方式让真♥相♥暴露出来的
And what about you?
那你呢
When are you gonna tell the truth to Farkle?
你打算什么时候对弗科说出真♥相♥
I hardly think the universe is upset with me
我根本不觉得宇宙会因为
For being nice to Farkle.
我对弗科好而气恼我的
I mean, what could possibly go wrong there?
那样会出什么差错呢
Hey, chess club,
嘿 象棋俱乐部
You can move king's knight to bishop six
你们可以把马跳到象的位置
And then you can eat it!
然后吃掉算了
'cause I quit the chess club
因为我要退出象棋俱乐部
'cause I'm an actor, 'cause Riley said so.
因为我是个演员 因为莱丽是这么说的
'cause Riley said so.
因为莱丽是这么说的
Hey, chemistry club, you know what you get
嘿 化学俱乐部 你知道如果你们
When you put sodium and chlorine together?
把钠和氯放一起会有什么效果吗
You're a bunch of losers!
你们就是一帮废柴
Farkle! Riley.
弗科 莱丽
You changed my life. The Farkle you knew is gone.
你改变了我的人生 你过去认识的弗科已经不存在了
I am now...
我现在是...
Farkle!
弗科王
Whata whata what
搞什么 什么 什么
What could possibly go wrong?
会出什么差错呢
Whata whata what could possibly go wrong?
会出什么差错呢
I'm looking at this book.
我在看这本书呢
It's a cookbook about chickens.
是关于如何做♥鸡♥肉的烹饪书
You want to do this?
你真想这样吗
I do.
是的
Kiss kiss?
吻吻
Nope nope.
不不
Want to see where this goes.
我想看看事态发展下去会怎样
Me too.
我也是
So...Topanga,
听好了 塔佩佳
look at all these recipes about chicken with pictures.
看看这些关于鸡肉烹饪的食谱吧 带图片的哦
Fried chicken, barbecued chicken...
炒鸡肉 烧烤鸡肉
Right, got it. orange chicken, chicken a la king.
明白 橙汁鸡肉 鸡皇
sure, right. chicken marsala, teriyaki chicken.
好啊 明白 鸡肉马莎拉 照烧鸡肉
great, sure. general tso's chicken, chicken tikka masala!
好极了 左宗棠鸡 烤鸡咖喱
Your point?
你想说什么
Topanga, I think you must admit
塔佩佳 我觉得你必须承认
I have been very careful to span the gamut
我已经很仔细地包含了
of many international chicken selections.
国际上的各种鸡肉烹饪方法
If you stop right now,
如果你现在闭嘴的话
Nothing bad will happen to you.
就不会有什么悲惨遭遇哦
braised chicken...
清蒸鸡肉
right, sure. chicken cordon bleu, chicken pot pie.
好啊 蓝带鸡扒 鸡肉饼
Auggie, you've been watching us, right?
奥吉 你一直在看着我们的对话是吗
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表