剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Are you okay, Smackle?
你没事吧 斯玛珂
I don't understand what's happening to me.
我不明白我这是怎么了
Why don't you sit next to her, Lucas?
不如你坐在她旁边吧 卢卡斯
No one that's ever looked like you has ever sat this close.
从来没有长得像你这么帅的人跟我靠这么近过
Are you sitting here because you want to be my mate?
你坐在这里 是因为你想成为我老公吗
I'm sitting here because the seat was empty.
我坐在这里是因为这个位子是空的
You smell like pine trees. thank you.
你身上有松树的味道 谢谢
Our feet are touching. You're doing that.
我们的脚碰到一起了 是你在碰我
Smackle, would you mind telling me,
斯玛珂 请你告诉我
What is the square root of 36?
36的平方根是多少
Who cares? excellent.
谁在乎啊 好极了
Lucas is on our debate team.
卢卡斯会加入我们的辩论队
Will that be a distraction to you?
那你影响你的发挥吗
Should be, yeah.
应该会吧 没错
Good. Let's go.
很好 我们走吧
We've got a debate to prepare for.
我们还要去准备辩论赛呢
What have you done to me?
你们对我做了什么啊
I'm broken. I'm pretty.
我毁了 我很漂亮
I'm confused.
我好困惑
We can put you back.
我们可以把你变回去
Oh, I'm not goin' back!
我才不要变回去呢
I'm not that confused.
我还没傻到那个程度
Hi, Auggie. Hi, Farkle.
嗨 奥吉 嗨 弗科
Riley's not home.
莱丽不在家
So what are you doing sitting in the bay window?
那你坐在凸窗边干什么
I just wanted to see if sitting in the window
我想看看坐在窗台上
would fix my woman trouble.
能不能解决我的女人问题
Riley always sits in the window.
莱丽经常坐在窗台上
But I think it only works for her.
但我觉得就她坐在这里时才有效吧
What happened?
发生什么事了
Ava said we might not be together forever.
艾瓦说我们或许不能永远在一起
And you expected that you would be?
你原以为你们会永远在一起吗
Yes, because I'm only this many
是的 因为我在这么大
And I still have high hopes.
我依然抱有很高的期望
If you like her, she must be really something.
如果你喜欢她 那她一定很出色
Oh yeah, she's really something.
是啊 她真的很出色呢
You know, Farkle, we have a front door.
弗科 我们家是有前门的
I know, but I'm here on business.
我知道 但我是为正事而来的
Okay, who's first?
好吧 谁先说
I am.
我先来
Farkle, do you have an appointment?
弗科 你有预约吗
No, I'm a walk-in.
没 我是临时进来的
I'm sorry, Farkle.
我很抱歉 弗科
Feel free to read one of our waiting room magazines.
你先看看杂♥志♥消磨一下时间吧
We're jammed.
我们满客了
Go.
说吧
I want to be with Ava until I die.
我想跟艾瓦在一起直到死去那一天
She doesn't feel the same way? she's vague, man.
她不这么想吗 她含糊不清
She's messin' with my mind.
她把我的脑子都要搞乱了
But it doesn't matter what she says,
但是她说了什么其实并不重要
It matters is what she does.
重要的是她怎么做
Did she actually break up with you? no.
她有跟你分手吗 没有
What?! Wait a minute.
什么 等等
Auggie, I assumed you guys broke up.
奥吉 我还以为你们分手了呢
Oh, mom. You should never assume.
妈 你不该胡乱以为的
Didn't dad teach you that?
爸爸没教过你这一点吗
Yeah, don't you get the home versions of these lessons?
就是啊 他难道不没给你上过"家教课"吗
You're married to the guy. of course I do.
你可是跟他结婚了啊 我当然学到过
There's just so many of them.
只不过他的课太多了
Oh no, I married Feeny.
天啊 我简直像是嫁给了菲尼老师
是科利和塔佩佳的老师
菲尼是前传《男孩成长记》中的人物
So how is Ava messin' with you?
艾瓦怎么把你搞得不开心了
She says we might not be together forever.
她说我们或许无法永远在一起
But she also says we might.
但她也说了我们有可能在一起的
So you still have a girlfriend.
所以你还是有女朋友的啊
And I let you eat cake and whipped cream.
我还让你吃了蛋糕和生奶油
So I had a pretty good day!
看来我今天过得挺不错的嘛
Next!
下一位
Yes? I'm tortured.
怎么了 我深受折磨
What about?
是关于什么事的
Smackle's not gonna be at her best at the debate.
斯玛珂在辩论会上无法发挥出她的最高水平了
Why not? Because you made her better.
为什么不能 因为你们把她变得更好了
Except you didn't. you want us to change her back?
但你们却没有 你希望我们把她变回去吗
If we do, Farkle, you'll lose the debate.
如果我们那样做 弗科 你会输掉的
I only want to beat her when she's really her.
我只想打败真正的她
She's the best arch-nemesis I could ever have.
她是我这辈子能拥有的最棒的"头号♥敌人"
Otherwise, if you beat her,
否则 就算你打败了她
It doesn't count.
那也不算数
You're pretty smart, Maya.
你很聪明嘛 玛雅
Even without glasses?
就算不戴眼镜也聪明吗
You promised you'd change her back. We tried.
你们保证过会把她变回去的 我们努力了
She wouldn't go for it.
她不同意
I didn't want to win this way, Smackle.
我不想以这种方式获胜 斯玛珂
I hope you enjoy being beautiful.
我希望你喜欢像现在这样美丽
Oh, I do.
我很喜欢
How the once-mighty have fallen.
曾经伟大的天才就这样陨落了
The nation of Troy was charmed by a beautiful wooden horse.
特洛伊国被一匹美丽的木马迷住了心窍
They neglected to consider what was inside.
他们忽略了里面可能存在的东西
And they lost everything because of outer beauty.
他们因为贪恋外在美 而失去了一切
Don't be fooled by a pretty wrapper.
别被美丽的外表骗了
I mean, who keeps the wrapping paper?
我是说 谁会把包装纸保存着啊
I wear ribbons.
我会把丝带戴在头上
Okay.
好吧
And our concluding statement will be made by Lucas Friar.
接下来欢迎卢卡斯·弗瑞尔做结辩陈词
There can be absolutely no debate
毫无疑问的一点就是
That the quest for outer beauty
为了追求外在美
at the expense of one's inner self
而牺牲一个人的内在自我
is a road to personal destruction.
是一条通向毁灭的路
People make assumptions.
人们总会做各种揣测
I've been labeled a jock and a cowboy,
我被人认定是运动员和牛仔
And this is from my friends.
那竟然是我的朋友们眼中的我
But here's a little secret.
但我想说个小秘密
I like school and I do pretty well.
我喜欢上学 我的学业也相当不错
You might look at me and assume baseball player.
你们看着我 或许会觉得我是个棒球运动员
I look at me and I know I'd better get good grades,
我看着自己时 会觉得我最好提高一下分数
Because what's on the inside has to be more important
因为内在的东西一定是比
Than what's on the outside
外在的东西更加重要
to get into a good college and into a good life.
才能进入一所好大学 赢取好的人生
Because beauty is not skin deep.
因为美丽不只在外表
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Omigosh, I'm like so totally unprepared and scared.
我滴天 我完全没准备 好害怕呀
We finally got her.
我们终于要打败她了
Maybe that's what you would assume I would say,
或许你们都以为我会这么说吧
considering the effort I put into my appearance.
毕竟我花了很大力气才把自己打扮成这样
I'm here to argue today
我今天的论点是
That beauty actually is skin deep.
美丽其实就是只存在于外表
So I've done some research
我做了一些调研
And I've learned...
我发现...
That it is.
事实就是这样
When you get compliments
当一个平常不会赞美你的人
from people who don't ordinarily compliment you,
开始赞美你的时候
When people look at you differently,
当人们看待你的目光都变了的时候
Packaging does matter.
外在的包装是很重要的
I wasn't pretty,
我之前不漂亮
Then I was.
后来我变漂亮了
This is a world where "Pretty" seems better somehow.
在这个世界 不知为何 漂亮就要更好些
Which is too bad,
那真是太令人遗憾了
But it's not debatable.
但这一点是无可争议的
However, I also learned
但是 我同时也发现
That if you get swept up by what you are on the outside
如果你一心只痴迷于外在
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表