剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
and then I'm going to regret it.
然后我再慢慢后悔
You wanna come to my house?
你想去我家吗
Yes, I would like to come to your house.
愿意 我愿意去你家
There is much I can learn from you.
我可以从你身上学到好多东西
Oh, no! I already have a weird friend.
不要啊 我已经有了一个古怪的朋友了
She means me.
她指的是我
Auggie?
奥吉
Why?!
为什么
Does this have something to do with-- ucch-- Ava?
你这样是跟艾瓦有关吗
Ava!
艾瓦
Even when I think of her backwards
就算我把她的名字倒过来想
She's still Ava!
也依然是艾瓦
Okay, tell me what happened right now.
好了 立刻告诉我发生了什么事
She's through with me.
她跟我完了
Yay!
耶
Even when I think of it backwards it's still yay!
就算我把这个字倒过来想 也依然是"耶"
Okay, tell me what-- ucch-- Ava did.
好吧 告诉我艾瓦干了什么
She said we might not be together for the rest of our lives!
她说我们 这辈子 或许不能永远在一起
Okay, deep breath, honey.
好吧 深呼吸 宝贝
She thinks there could be... others.
她觉得 可能会 出现其他人
Honey, of course. That's only natural.
宝贝 当然了 那很正常啊
No, it's not.
不 才不是呢
You're supposed to meet somebody and fall in love
你遇到一个人 相爱了
And be together forever.
就应该永远在一起
Oh, honey, who put that crazy idea in your head?
宝贝 是谁让你有这种疯狂的想法的啊
You and daddy.
你和爹地
I wonder how many people the idea
我真想知道"像科利和塔佩佳一样"
of Cory and Topanga has ruined.
这种想法到底害了多少人
Me!
我
Why do I have to be a part of your campaign
为什么我每次都要跟你一伙
to befriend every little woodland creature?
跟每个你同情的林地生物做朋友呢
Which woodland creature am I in your mind?
我在你心中是哪种林地生物啊
You're like a little gopher... Chipmunk combo deal.
你就像是一只小地鼠 和花栗鼠的组合吧
Maya, Smackle needs our help.
玛雅 斯玛珂需要我们的帮助
Yes. I need you to teach me the equation for beauty.
是的 我需要你教我美丽的方程式
Why? Smackle loves Farkle.
为什么 斯玛珂爱弗科
Why?
为什么
But he prefers you both to me
但是他更喜欢你们俩
Because you're both aesthetically pleasing.
因为你们长得更美
I, on the other hand, am less aesthetically pleasing,
相反 我呢 就没那么美了
But am superior in every other area.
但在其他方面都比你们优秀
Okay, so you want us to make you beautiful?
好吧 你是想让我们把你变美吗
Yes, but I don't expect you to be able to change
是的 但我不希望你们在5秒钟之内
A trillion years of evolution in five seconds.
改变亿万年进化的结果
Let me know when it's four seconds.
到了4秒的时候告诉我
Go.
开始
I'm... pretty?
我 漂亮了吗
You're the hottest little gopher-chipmunk in the whole forest.
你是森林里最火♥辣♥的小地鼠-花栗鼠合体生物了
Who's the genius now?
谁是大天才啊
Stop it.
得了吧
My outward appearance now seems to represent
我现在的外表似乎代表了
the current trends agreeable to the general populace.
当下普通大众眼中的潮流趋势
Then why are you still talking like
那你怎么说起话来依然像是
you don't know what you look like?
你根本不知道自己长什么样
Ah, my speech. That's an easy fix.
我的说话方式 那倒是很好搞定
I don't think so. Awesome,
我看未必吧 好棒
Like, giggle, question, omigosh.
就像 傻笑 问题 我滴天
Do you wanna lay that out again for us normals?
你能对我们这些普通人再解释一遍吗
Observations reveal that if I merely insert "Awesome,"
观察表明 如果我在说话时加入"好棒"
"Like," "Omigosh,"
"就像" "我滴天"这种词
And giggle at everything like it's a question,
把每样都当做问题一样欢乐地笑几下
I will assimilate into the general teenage population.
我就可以融入到青少年的友情团体中了
It's not that easy, Smackle.
没那么简单的 斯玛珂
E=mc2. what did you do that for?
E = mc² 你干嘛要说这个
Like "E" totally equals M.C. squared!
就是能量等于质量乘以光速平方
Omigosh, awesome!
我滴天 好棒哟
e=mc2. I understand the universe.
E = mc² 我一下子理解整个宇宙了
Is this debate team?
这里是辩论队吗
No, it's the after-school male models' club.
不是 是课后男模俱乐部
I want to join.
我想加入你们
Shouldn't you be out hitting a home run or something?
你不是该在棒球场上打出个全垒打什么的吗
We don't debate sports or cars.
体育和车不在我们的辩题之中
Gentlemen, you're making assumptions,
先生们 你们这就是在妄自揣测了
And my current assignment is to consider
我现在的任务就是考虑清楚
how assumptions lead to our ultimate downfall.
妄自揣测会如何导致我们最终的溃败
So let's not judge a book by its cover.
我们别以貌取人 以面取书
Looks like a book about baseball.
那本书看上去像是关于棒球的
Lucas is my friend. Welcome to the team.
卢卡斯是我朋友 欢迎加入我们
Ladies. Farkle.
女士们 弗科
Maya, why are you wearing glasses?
玛雅 你怎么戴上眼镜了
They're Smackle's. I'm just holding them for her...
是斯玛珂的 我暂时替她保管着
On my face.
就存放在我脸上
We want to see if people will treat Maya differently
我们想看看 现在玛雅看上去像是聪明学生
now that she looks smart.
人们对她的态度会不会不一样
Hello, suddenly-approachable- woman.
你好啊 突然变得可以接近的女人
What's your prescription?
你的视力度数是多少
Mine's 20/800. I can basically only hear you.
我的是20/800 我几乎只能听到你但看不到你
I don't have a prescription. Although I must say,
我不近视 但我必须说
You guys are looking a lot less blurry.
你们看上去没那么模糊了
That's the nicest thing any girl's ever said to us.
那是女孩对我们说过的最动听的话了
I liked you better blurry.
我还是更喜欢你们模糊的样子
That's the second nicest thing a girl's ever said to us.
那是女孩对我们说过的第二动听的话了
I think you look nice any way you are, Maya.
我觉得你不管怎样看上去都很漂亮 玛雅
Thanks. You wanna go out with us?
谢了 你想跟我们一起出去吗
Out like "Out on a date"?
你的意思是出去约会吗
Aw, no. Out like out there with me and Riley
不是 我和莱丽虽然会去
Because there's someone else we want to introduce you to.
但还有另外一个人我们想介绍你认识下
Yep. We think you'll really like her.
没错 我们觉得你会很喜欢她的
I have a very specific taste in girls. Is she one?
我对女孩有着非常独特的品位 她是那种吗
That'll do it!
那就行了
Presenting your date from the modeling runways of Paris, France--
你的约会对象是来自法国巴黎时尚T台的
The new face of geek chic--
奇客风的新面孔
Isadora Smackle.
伊莎德拉·斯玛珂
You made her over?
你们把她重新打造了一番吗
You know, just us girls playing with our hair and clothes.
就女孩子随便换个发型和衣服而已
Are you finally intrigued by me, Farkle?
你终于被我吸引了吗 弗科
I'm intrigued that my friends don't realize
我很惊讶我的两位朋友都没有看出
that you are an evil genius.
你是个邪恶的天才
But a pretty evil genius, don't you think?
但也是个美丽的邪恶天才 不是吗
This is debate preparation, isn't it?
你这是在为辩论做准备 不是吗
What? the next debate is "Is beauty only skin deep?"
什么 下个辩题是"美丽是否只在外表"
Smackle doesn't want to be like you guys.
斯玛珂才不想变得像你们那样
Smackle only wants to win. You ladies have been played.
斯玛珂只想赢 你们被耍了
Is this true, Smackle? affirmative.
这是真的吗 斯玛珂 正解
Riley, do I please have your permission to mess her up now?
莱丽 你现在能允许我把她造型弄乱吗
Negative.
不能
Smackle, did you assume this outward change in your appearance
斯玛珂 你以为你外在形象的改变
would not affect your inner self? of course it won't.
不会影响到你的内在吗 当然不会了
I am Smackle.
我是斯玛珂
But look, four red nails and one blue one.
瞧啊 染了4个红指甲 一个蓝色的
I don't know why.
我真不明白为什么
That said, how could any outward change
但是 外在形象的改变
poossibly affect the inner Smackle?
怎么可能影响到内在的斯玛珂呢
Hi, guys.
大家好啊
Wow, Smackle, you look great.
斯玛珂 你看上去真漂亮
Did that just come from me?
我刚刚真的笑出来了吗
Smile at her.
对她笑一个
Omigosh.
我滴天
Omigosh, I just said "Omigosh."
我滴天 我刚说了"我滴天"
Like, awesome. Question?
就像 好棒 问题
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表