剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Friends, family--
朋友 家人
And all you other subterranean mole people--
以及其他所有地下的隐藏♥人♥
We're here today to celebrate Riley being Riley.
我们今天是来庆祝莱丽又做回了真实的自己
Now some may call this a New York city subway pass.
有人或许称这为纽约地铁卡
But you, Riley, can consider this a ticket to the world.
但莱丽 你可以将之看做通向大世界的门票
You think I'm ready? You showed us you are.
你觉得我准备好了吗 你已经证明了自己
Riley, I've already met the world.
莱丽 我已经见识过这个世界了
It's your turn.
现在到你了
Hey, this isn't so different from Texas.
嘿 这儿跟德州也没什么不同嘛
Look, there's a pony. That's a rat.
瞧 那里有匹小马 那是只大老鼠
Ladies. Farkle.
姑娘们 弗科
So where do you wanna go?
你想去哪儿
Don't know. Big world.
我不知道 大千世界啊
Ours now? Yeah, but my dad did say
现在是我们的了吗 是的 但我爸说
I have to be home by 5:00.
我得在5点前回家
Don't worry, he wrote you a note.
别担心 他给你写了一张假条
Next stop, astor place,
下一站 阿斯特大道
14th street...
第14大街
And the world.
以及大世界
You guys came back and waited for us?
你们又回来等我们了吗
Hey, we told you we were always gonna be here for you.
我们说过会永远在你身边守护你的嘛
Yeah, Riley.
是啊 莱丽
It's not so easy handing over the world
如果不确保一切都会好
without making sure everything's going to be okay.
我怎么放心让你去面对这个世界
Well done, Mr. Matthews.
好样的 麦修斯先生
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表