剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you, honey.
谢谢你 宝贝
But you want to know one of the reasons I married your father?
但你想知道我嫁给你父亲的原因之一吗
He loves me no matter how I look.
不管我外表是什么样 他都一样爱我
And bam, boom! Absolutely.
性感火爆 没错
You look stunning.
你看上去太美了
Happy anniversary, Topanga. You too, Cory.
结婚纪念日快乐 塔佩佳 你也是 科利
What's up with the, uh oh, Auggie did it.
你这领带是... 是奥吉系的
It's magnificent.
帅极了
No going to my room until I tell you, okay, Riley?
没有我的允许 你不准进我房♥间 明白吗莱丽
Deal.
成交
Aw, look at you two, all dressed up.
瞧瞧你们两个 都盛装打扮了一番
Going out for dinner? Ba ba sushi.
要出去共进晚餐吗 巴巴寿司店
Ooh, you hipster!
你们可真潮啊
And then a horse-drawn carriage and a play.
然后乘着马车去看话剧
Ooh, you 80-year-old man.
你们真是老气沉沉
And then jazz night at Mudbone.
然后去玛德布恩听爵士乐
Now we're playin'!
那才对嘛
That's why I married him.
所以我才嫁给他的
We're sophisticated adults.
我们是高端有品的成年人
With a sophisticated babysitter, right?
请了个高端有品的保姆 对吗
The kid's in good hands. We're sure he is.
我会好好照顾你们的孩子的 我们信你
We trust you completely. Good night.
我们完全信任你 晚安
Yeah, I don't believe this for a second.
行了 我根本一点都不信
I don't blame ya! Yeah, let's talk.
我不怪你 就是 我们来谈谈吧
Man, you just can't get out of here
天啊 你们不给我上一堂
without the life lesson thing, can ya?
生命教育课程是不会离开的 对吧
Oh, please, like I had something planned.
得了吧 就像我提前计划好了似的
Say hello to your new best friend.
来跟你最好的朋友打个招呼吧
Hello, egg.
你好 蛋蛋
You gonna introduce us, Riley?
你要介绍我们认识下吗 莱丽
Okay, um, mom,
好吧 妈妈
This is Amanda Mcscrambleface.
这位是阿曼达·麦克炒蛋脸
She is lovely.
她好可爱啊
Oh, mom, you, too?
妈 你也要来这招吗
Yeah, I'm with him. Draw a face on her.
是啊 我跟他是一边的 给她画张脸
Okay, we're doing the whole "Take care of an egg" thing?
好吧 是要搞"照顾好一只鸡蛋"那一套吗
'cause I've seen this.
因为我见过这一套
Not the way we're gonna do it.
我们的做法跟那个可不一样
Yeah, there's a big twist at the end.
没错 最后有个大转折
So, uh, tell us about your new friend, Riley.
给我们介绍下你的新朋友吧 莱丽
What are her hopes, what are her dreams?
她有什么希望 她有什么梦想
Amanda makes friends very easily.
阿曼达很容易跟别人成为好朋友
Everybody likes her. She's a good egg.
大家都喜欢她 她是只好蛋
We're going to go backpacking through Europe someday.
我们打算将来某天一起背包环游欧洲
Okay, well, before you do, may I hold her?
好吧 在你们去欧洲前 能让我握下她吗
Sure. She's a people person.
当然 她很喜欢跟别人相处的
Hi, Wiley's mom.
"你好呀 瓦丽妈妈
You wook wow.
你看上去真令人惊叹"
Thank you, Amanda. That's very sweet.
谢谢你 阿曼达 你说话真贴心
Do it.
动手吧
No! What is the point of this horrible lesson?
不要啊 你们给我上这么可怕的一课是为了什么
This is an egg you knew for a minute.
你才认识这颗鸡蛋一分钟
We're giving you responsibility for our child.
我们现在要把我们的孩子交到你手上
We all love him. Don't drop him.
我们都很爱他 别让他受到伤害
So, clean Amanda up and have a good night! Bye!
把阿曼达打扫干净了 祝你们晚上愉快 再见
You're my real brother!
你是我的亲弟弟
I can't breathe!
我无法呼吸了
Okay! I fed ya. PBJ!
好了 我喂饱你了 PBJ
I pajama'd ya. Pj!
我给你穿上睡衣了 PJ
I sent ya to the bathroom. P!
我也带你去上过厕所了 P
So, I get to see your room now?
我现在可以去你的房♥间看看了吗
It'll 'splode your brain!
那一定让你震撼得五体投地
What up, weirdoes?
你们还好吗 小怪胎们
Maya! Maya?
玛雅 玛雅
Every babysitter needs a babysitter's best friend.
每个小保姆都需要带上自己最好的朋友
Come on up! She shouldn't be here on our night.
上来吧 她不该来掺合属于我们的夜晚的
Why can't it be our night with Maya?
不如办成属于我们三个人的夜晚吧
I haven't showed you my room.
我还没带你去看我的房♥间呢
"Red planet diaries!"
《红星球日记》开始了
Tonight's the season finale!
今晚是季终集呢
**Out here in space *
*在这外太空
**I kiss your green face *
*我亲吻你绿色的脸
**But it feels like you're light years away. *
*但感觉你距我有亿万光年
Previously, on "Red planet diaries"...
《红星球日记》前情提要
Oh, Blarg. I know I'm from earth
布拉戈 我知道我是地球人
And not used to your martian customs yet,
现在还不习惯你们火星人的衣服
But I think I'm in love with your other head.
但我觉得 我爱上了你的另一个头
But what's he have that I don't have?
但他有什么是我没有的呢
Uh, I'm right here.
我就在这儿呢
I'm going to my room now. Riley, are you coming?
我要回我房♥里了 莱丽 你来吗
Yeah yeah, just gimme a sec.
来来 稍等我一下
Where's the train? We're gonna be late for dinner.
列车怎么还没来啊 我们要赶不上吃晚餐了
Broken down, all trains half hour late.
出现故障 全部列车将晚半小时
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 也谢谢你
Maybe we can get a cab?
我们去乘出租车吧
Nope.
不可能了
Looks like we're gonna have to miss our carriage ride.
看来我们也要错过乘坐马车了
No horseys? But it's our "Nanoversary."
骑不了马了吗 但今天是我们的结婚纪念日啊
We've been married fifteen years.
我们已经结婚15年了
That's the longest anyone has ever been married to a Topanga.
那是这世上叫塔佩佳的人拥有的持续时间最长的婚姻
I wanted to give you a night of romance and music.
我想给你一个充满浪漫和音乐的夜晚
That's really very good.
你弹得真棒
I appreciate it.
谢谢夸奖
You should consider doing this for a living.
你应该考虑以此为生
Thank you for changing my life.
谢谢你改变了我的人生
It's really a beautiful song. What do you call it?
真是首很动听的歌♥ 歌♥名是什么
What's your name? Topanga.
你叫什么名字 塔佩佳
My name's Cory. I'm calling it "Topanga."
我叫科利 我打算把这歌♥名就定为《塔佩佳》
Thank you.
谢谢啊
Oh, Blarg's other head,
噢 布拉戈的另一个头
If only we could run off together, without...
如果我们可以私奔 不用带上...
You know... Actually, there is a way.
你懂的... 其实 确实有个办法
What is it?!
是什么
What is it?
是什么啊
No! No more tv!
不要 别再看电视了
Auggie, we were watching that. Give it back, runt!
奥吉 我们正在看呢 拿过来 小坏蛋
You're a runt!
你才是小坏蛋
And you're the worst babysitter in the world!
而你是世界上最差劲的保姆了
You shouldn't watch tv when you babysit your brother!
你给亲弟弟当保姆 就不该看电视
Auggie, where are you going with that?
奥吉 你要把遥控器拿去哪儿啊
I'm going to throw it out the window!
我要把它扔出窗外
You wouldn't dare. I will do it!
你不敢的 我会扔的
I will do it, lady!
我真的会扔的 小姐
Aww, look at those two.
瞧瞧那对夫妻
You think it's their "Nanoversary"?
你觉得今天也是他们的结婚纪念日吗
Think she kissed him up against the lockers
你觉得当他们被手铐拷在一起时
While they were handcuffed together?
她把他推到储物柜上吻了他吗
That would make them a very exciting couple.
那样他们也会是一对非常有激♥情♥的情侣
Oh, they are. And then she proposed to him.
没错 然后她向他求婚了
At their graduation.
就在他们的毕业典礼上
Will you marry me?
你愿意娶我吗
And he was very smart and said yes.
他当时很聪明 立刻答应了
And they lived happily ever after.
然后他们幸福地生活在一起
Until their fifteenth anniversary.
直到他们的结婚15周年纪念日那天
When the subway didn't come.
地铁一直没有来
Except good things come when you least expect it.
但是好事总在你最意想不到的时候来临
Like maybe I got that bracelet you had your eye on in my pocket.
比如你一直心仪的那个手镯 已经在我口袋里了
Really? No.
真的吗 假的
Ring made of candy.
只有一个糖果戒指
Cory?
科利
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表