剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Whoa, Farkle.
哇 弗科
Where'd you get the cannon?
你从哪儿弄来的大炮啊
From my cannon guy.
从我的军♥火♥商朋友那里弄来的
Yes, general Washington.
请说 华盛顿将军
You really have to wonder
真是让人不得不好奇
If the king wasn't so stubborn,
如果国王没有那么顽固
Could something have been worked out
会不会想出一些解决问题的办法
So America would still be in the British family?
那么现在美国依然是英国大家庭的一部分
A nation or a family,
无论是国家还是家庭
Can only remain united if it's leaders govern fairly
保持统一的前提 就是其领导者公正统治
And address the needs of all of its members
并满足全体成员的需求
Both old and young.
无论老幼
Well, I'm not gonna.
我才不会那么做呢
So let's get this party started.
让精彩的"派对"开始吧
Is this thing loaded?
到底装没装炮弹啊
It is now.
现在装了
Happy fourth of July, everybody.
大家国♥庆♥节快乐哦
Maya, the war hasn't even started yet.
玛雅 战争都还没开始呢
When am I going to Boston?
我什么时候去波士顿啊
In five...
倒数5
Four, three ...
4 3...
Four, five, six, and as usual
4 5 6 跟往常一样
I will choose the fatherhood path.
我将选择父亲之路
And the pink square means...
粉色卡片的意思是
I get a daughter.
我有了一个女儿
Actually sir, Farkle and I already own that square.
实际上 老师 弗科和我已经赢得那张卡了
So...
所以呢
So, your daughter's ours.
所以你女儿其实是我们的
Excuse me.
你说什么
Let him talk.
听他继续说
According to the game, we get your daughter.
根据这个游戏 你女儿归我们了
Josh!
乔希
She's not Riley matthews anymore, my brother.
她现在已经不是莱丽·麦修斯了 老哥
She's now mrs. Dr. Howdy turtleneck.
她现在是豪迪&龟颈太太
Uh, sir, you're holding on a little tight.
老师 你捏的有点太紧了
You really need to let go, sir.
你真得放手了 老师
You killed my daughter.
你杀了我女儿
My turn. I pick six.
到我了 我选择6
Uh, Ava you need to roll the dice.
艾瓦 你得靠掷筛子决定
One, two, three four five six.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Josh, objection.
乔希 我反对
I'm going to allow it.
我允许她这种行为
Why?
为什么
Because she cracks me up.
因为她逗的我很想笑
I get a...
我得到的是...
Make your own luck card.
好运卡
Take over someone's family business.
"接管别人的家事
Choose one player to send back to start.
可以选择将一位参赛者打回去从头开始"
I choose...
我选择...
One Topanga, two Topanga,
一个塔佩佳 两个塔佩佳
Three Topanga, four.
三个塔佩佳 四个
Five Topanga, six Topanga,
五个塔佩佳 六个塔佩佳
Seven Topanga, or...
七个塔佩佳 还是...
Topanga!
就是塔佩佳
This stinks.
这太卑鄙了
This had to be done, mommy.
只能这样了 妈咪
It's okay, my lovebug.
没关系的 小可爱
Luckily, my team always wins.
走运的是 我的队总会赢的
And my teammate has a turn,
我的队友还有一次机会
And I'm sure she's going to use it to help me.
我相信她一定会用来帮助我的
Right, Riley?
对吧 莱丽
Sweetheart?
宝贝女儿
Mom, I really hate to do this
妈 我真的不想这样的
But I have a go to Europe with a friend card.
但我有张"和朋友一起去欧洲"卡
And you're all the way back there.
你还远在那里呢
And I've never been to Europe.
我可从来没去过欧洲
I want to go to Europe.
我也想去欧洲
Get off my back!
别烦我了
Wait, you're leaving me?
等等 你要抛下我吗
Mom, it is not personal, I just got this card and--
妈 这不是针对你 我只是获得这张卡
Wait, you're leaving me?
等等 你要抛下我吗
Here it comes.
好戏来了
I am your mother.
我可是你妈啊
I have your absolute love and loyalty.
你对我应该有着绝对的爱和忠诚
What do you think you're talking to him?
你以为你是在跟他说话吗
Hey, Farkle.
嘿 弗科
How do you that again?
那个音要怎么发来着
Now you run, sir.
到你了 老师
No, actually now I go right over here
不 实际上现在我要到这边来
Which is exactly where I belong.
这才是我的归属地
Well, this game just got real.
这游戏现在演变成现实版的了啊
Will the daughter go off on her own
女儿是会独♥立♥追求新生活
Or does the mother hold on to her forever?
还是母亲会永远把她管住不放呢
I'm sorry, mommy.
对不起 妈妈
Partners? Forever.
伙伴们 一辈子
Riley?
莱丽
Mom, I am just playing a game.
妈 我这只是在玩游戏而已
Isn't that what you want me to do?
难道这不是你想让我做的吗
Win?
赢啊
Not without me.
但别抛下我去赢啊
Hey, Topanga.
嘿 塔佩佳
You and me.
你和我
You and me.
你和我
Let's win this thing.
我们来赢得这场游戏吧
You and me.
你和我
Let's win this thing.
我们来赢得这场游戏吧
You and me.
你和我
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
You and me.
你和我
It's way past our bedtime.
我们的睡觉时间早过了
Okay, we have a five minute break
好了 我们现在有5分钟中场休息时间
For new team strategy talk.
来谈谈新的团队策略
Which means we can not waste a second.
那意味着我们一秒钟都不能浪费
What do you got?
你有什么想法
You're destroying your parents.
你在摧毁你的父母
That's the object of the game.
那正是这游戏的目的啊
Oh, come on, Maya.
拜托 玛雅
It's not like we're actually going backpacking through Europe.
又不是我们真的要背包游欧洲了
We should definitely go backpacking through Europe.
我们绝对该背包游欧洲
And we'll bring Lucas and Farkle to Europe.
我们还要把卢卡斯和弗科也带去欧洲
Yeah, and we'll bring your parents.
好啊 把你父母也带上
Why would you want to bring my parents?
你为什么想带上我父母啊
Oh. I get it.
噢 我懂了
This isn't a game to them at all, is it?
这对他们而言并不是个游戏 对吧
No, it isn't.
是的 根本不是
Then how do we possibly win?
那我们还怎么可能赢啊
You don't win.
你不需要赢
You just play with them, Riley.
你只需要陪他们玩就行了 莱丽
It's game night.
这是游戏之夜
Their favorite night of the month.
是他们每个月最喜欢的一个夜晚
I just thought you get more time with them.
我以为 孩子们还会在我们身边更长时间呢
She's 12, and she's gonna be gone in a blink.
她已经12岁了 一眨眼就会远走高飞了
He's five, and already been married for 20 years.
他才5岁 却已经像结婚20年了一样
He gets that from me.
他这点是遗传我的
Listen Topanga.
听着 塔佩佳
We've been a team all our lives,
我们已经相伴一辈子了
So now we're a team in this game.
现在我们在这游戏中也是同伴
That's not so bad, is it?
那并不算太糟 不是吗
You just get so much of her
你总是有很多时间陪她在一起
And you do such a great job teaching her,
而且你把她教育得很好
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表