剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
The old kite flyer himself,
放风筝取电的杰出人物
Benjamin Franklin.
本杰明·富兰克林
I'm not doing this.
我才不要演呢
Come on, we can't start the revolution without you.
来吧 没有你我们无法发起革命战争啊
Fine, but nobody look at me.
好吧 但是大家都不准看我
Okay, nobody look at Maya!
好吧 大家都不准看玛雅
Why, Benjamin Franklin,
本杰明·富兰克林
can you feel the electricity between us?
你能感受到我们之间强烈的电流吗
When do we get rid of this guy?
我们什么时候把这家伙除掉啊
Right now!
马上
King George,
乔治国王
The American colonies want their freedom.
美国殖民们想要获得自♥由♥
You belong to me, and I will never let you go.
你属于我 我永远不会放你走的
It's the king's law.
这就是国王的法律
You belong to me until you're 18.
你在18岁之前都属于我
It's the law.
这是法律规定的
Whatever you say, king George.
随你怎么说吧 乔治国王
Stop calling me that.
别那么叫我了
What's the matter? Pops doesn't like pops' lesson?
怎么了 老爸不喜欢自己的课吗
Listen guys,
听着 各位
Not everything I teach you in class applies to our lives.
并非我在课堂上教你们的一切都是适用于生活的
It does, every time, sir.
每次都是适用的 老师
Okay, game is all set up.
好了 游戏都准备好了
We doing this thing, or what?
我们到底还要不要玩啊
No. yes.
不玩 玩
Do you guys even know how to play the family game?
你们知道怎么玩家庭游戏吗
Let me teach you.
我来教你吧
Okay.
好吧
Because I'm always here, and you can't get rid of me.
因为我一直在这里 你们无法摆脱我
Always wins.
这位总是赢
Always eats too much popcorn and says,
这位总是吃过多的爆米花 然后说
"I'm never eating popcorn again."
"我以后再也不吃爆米花了"
But it's so delicious.
但是实在是太好吃了
Would you be on my team, uncle Josh?
你愿意跟我一队吗 乔希叔叔
Try and stop me.
没人可以阻止
Okay, I'll stop you. You're on my team.
我来阻止你 你得跟我一队
He's my uncle.
他是我叔叔
He's my husband.
他是我老公
Congratulations.
恭喜吧
It says here the goal is to get in to one of
上面说目标就是和你的队友
the four success squares with your teammate.
一起进入4个大本营之一
And then you win. It makes this sound.
然后你就赢了 然后发出这种声音
I win! Oh, it hasn't happened yet.
我赢啦 噢 还没开始呢
What's the big circle in the middle for?
中间那个大圆圈是干什么的
Oh, we don't go there.
我们不能进去
If even one person goes in there,
如果有人进去了
Then you have to play the long game.
就得玩大长征了
What's the long game?
什么是"大长征"
I don't know. We've never played it.
我也不知道 我们从没玩过
Intriguing. Should we find out?
让我兴趣大增 我们该搞清楚一下吗
No, it takes forever.
不要 那要玩太久
And you don't get to hear this.
而且你将听不到这种愉快的声音
I win!
我赢啦
Oh, something's wrong with me.
我今晚真是有点毛病
I win! Oh, my goodness.
我赢啦 天啊
Now who could that be?
会是谁呢
Hi, Auggie.
嗨 奥吉
Hey, you're playing a game?
嘿 你们在玩游戏呢
Can I be on your team?
我可以跟你一队吗
You're on your own, pal.
你只能自己一个人啦 兄弟
My woman's here.
我的女人来了
Sure, Auggie. Bring your woman in.
行啊 奥吉 让你的女人也加入
Let's bring in everybody.
让所有人都加入算了
Why don't we put up signs on the telephone poles
不如我们在电线杆上贴个告示吧
Next to the cats and the dogs.
就贴在寻猫启事和寻狗启事旁边
Matthews family game night.
"麦修斯的家庭游戏之夜"
Only not really, it's kind of everybody family game night.
但是实际上 却是各种闲杂人等的家庭游戏之夜
Isn't it?
不是吗
Isn't it?
不是吗
There's the freak out.
瞧他终于抓狂了
Best show in town. Do you feel better now, buddy?
真是太精彩了 你感觉好受些了吗 老兄
I do, thank you. Thank you.
是的 谢谢你 也谢谢你
Looks like everybody's all partnered up
看来大家都找到队友了啊
Except for lil ol' us.
除了我们
I could pick you.
我可以选你
Or I could pick you.
或者选你
Or I could pick you.
我是选你呢
Or I could pick you.
还是选你呢
Yeah, well, you see,
其实呢 那个
You represent homework and no fun,
你代表的是家庭作业和毫无乐趣
While you are so handsome it kind of makes my eyes hurt.
你则是太帅了 晃瞎我的眼
Okay, here's what I'm gonna do.
好吧 不如这样吧
I'm gonna be the game show host, is what I'm gonna do.
我来当游戏主持人吧
'cause they stand.
因为主持人可以站着
And they move.
而且可以动
Hiya, partner.
你好啊 队友
Oh, boy.
天啊
And game show hosts make sure everyone follows the rules
游戏主持人要确保大家都遵守游戏规则
And plays fair.
公平竞技
Especially this one.
除了这一只
Ava!
艾瓦
Shh. I'm doing this for us, baby.
嘘 我是为我们才不择手段的 宝贝
Okay.
好了
The object of this game is to create a family,
本游戏的目标是创建一个家庭
Protect it, and get safely through a world of obstacles
保护它 并安全通过一系列难关
That will test how strong your family is.
这些难关将检测你们的家庭有多强
The winner of the short game
本游戏的冠军是
Is the first team to end up in one of the four success squares
第一个成功到达4个大本营之一的团队
with a car and a house.
那里有房♥有车
Get me a car and a house.
给我买♥♥♥房♥♥买♥♥车
I'm trying.
我在努力呢
Okay.
好了
Um, Maya and I up first. We'll go first.
玛雅和我先来 我们先开始
Oh, says who?
谁说的
Says the king of the castle.
城♥堡♥之王说的
Just because you're the king,
就算你是国王
Doesn't mean you get to make all of the rules.
也不意味着你就有权制定所有规矩
Oh, yeah? That's actually the first rule in the king's handbook.
是吗 那恰恰是作为国王的第一特权
Well, it's been a lovely evening.
今晚过得很愉快
And now I need a hug from my mama.
现在我需要我娘的一个拥抱
Mama?
娘
Yeah. What do you call your mama?
是啊 你是怎么称呼自己老妈的
Ma.
妈
Try it out.
试试看
Ma.
妈
Nah, she'd put me in the shed.
不行 她会把我关进养棚的
You know what, dad, you may be the king,
话说 老爸 你或许确实是国王
But I am going first.
但我还是要第一个上
You are staging an act of open rebellion against your king.
你这是在公开反叛你的国王
You have left the colonies no choice
你让殖民地别无选择
but to break away from you and become independent.
只能脱离你 寻求独♥立♥
Because you're fighting for the sake of your families.
因为你在为你的家人们抗争
And friends.
以及朋友
And family is the most important thing in the world.
家人是这世界上最重要的东西
And friends.
以及朋友
Riley, you don't think family should come first?
莱丽 你不觉得家人该摆在第一位吗
I cannot do this right now.
我现在没空跟你讨论这个
I am in the middle of a rebellion.
我正在反叛国王呢
Let's see how your little rebellion
我们来看看你小小的反叛行为
Fares against the might of the british empire.
如何与大英帝国的强军相对抗
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表