剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Well, then she can have mine.
那她可以用我的啊
The cow goes...
牛的叫声是...
I'm not gonna make it.
我肯定撑不过去的
That's what your father thinks.
那就正中你♥爸♥的下怀了
She can't.
她不行的
Honey, please don't make your father right.
宝贝 别证明你♥爸♥猜对了
It's no good for any of us when your father is right.
你♥爸♥要是说对了一回 我们的日子都不好过
She's right.
她说的很对
Why are you really doing this?
你究竟为什么要这么做
Because I want you and your friends to become human beings.
因为我希望你和你的朋友们做个真正的人
And I believe that by doing this,
我相信通过这么做
you guys can learn to become real human beings.
你们可以学会做个真正的人
Hey, losers, it's Maya.
嘿 衰仔们 玛雅驾到
Except her.
除了她
You know what? I am going to do this.
那好吧 我打算接受挑战
I can get through this whole thing without making a text or a call.
我可以不发短♥信♥不打电♥话♥ 顽强撑过去
Come on up.
上来吧
Of course you can, sweetheart.
你当然可以了 宝贝
And you know what? You're already a wonderful human being.
你知道吗 你已经是个很出色的人了
But every so often,
但是时不时的
little tests like this are gonna come up. why?
就会出现这样的小考验 为什么
Because it's your father's job to give you little tests.
因为你老爸的职责就是要考验你们
And maybe along the way,
或许在这过程中
You guys are going to learn a little bit more about yourselves.
你们可以对自己有更多的了解
Yeah, like I've learned
是啊 比如我就发现
that I'm actually really okay with all of this.
我对这一切完全可以接受
You don't miss your phone?
你不想念你的手♥机♥吗
I was the only one in class without a smart phone anyway.
我本来就是班上唯一一个没有智能手♥机♥的人
And now I kind of feel like everybody's even.
现在我觉得大家都平等了
Farkle.
弗科驾到
Be ready in a minute.
一会儿就下来
And Lucas.
以及卢卡斯
Ready now!
马上出发
Did you see that?
你瞧见这一幕了吗
You know what that was?
你知道那是什么情况吗
That was boys. Too soon for boys.
那是男孩子们 现在接触男孩子太早了吧
Not ready for boys. I don't want boys.
没准备好吧 我不喜欢男孩子
We just gonna accept boys?
我们难道要接受男孩子了吗
It happened, she's gone.
都已经发生了 她已经走了
She was nice, we had fun,
她是个乖女儿 曾给我们带来过很多乐趣
But we still have him.
但我们还有这一个啊
you want to color? color!
你想来涂彩吗 涂彩
Of course you do. Let's color for the rest of our lives.
你当然想了 我们就快乐地涂彩一辈子吧
Will I be getting a real cellphone someday? someday.
我什么时候能有真正的手♥机♥呢 总有天会有的
Dominic Falcone has a real cellphone.
多米尼克·法科尼已经有真手♥机♥了
Would you rather have a real cellphone
你是愿意要真手♥机♥呢
Or would you rather color with us?
还是跟我们一起涂彩呢
Color with you.
跟你们一起涂彩
Does that get me a cellphone?
你们会因此而奖励我一部手♥机♥吗
Not too much longer with this one either.
我看这小子翅膀很快也要硬了
Well, you'll always have me.
你至少还有我啊
Yeah.
是啊
What is this place?
这是什么地方啊
This is where the ancients stored all of their wisdom.
就是古人们储藏智慧的地方
look at all of those... books.
瞧瞧这些... 书
Books.
书啊
Look.
看啊
"Tales of human interaction."
《人际交往故事集》
We'll take it. Thanks, quickdraw.
就要这本了 谢谢 真迅速
Farkle, do whatever you do with that.
弗科 该怎么做就怎么做吧
You mean read?
你是说阅读吗
"Chapter one" oh, I'm bored out of my mind.
第一章 我已经无聊死了
Let's go to a movie.
我们去看电影吧
There's one of those ancients now.
眼前就出现了一个古人
Oh, wondrous gatekeeper of the knowledge,
伟大的知识守门人
we are travelers from another time and place.
我们是来自另一个时空的旅人
Seventh grade middle school.
中学七年级
We wish to partake of this information from your great hall of wisdom.
我们希望从您伟大的智慧殿堂里获得一些信息
Do you rent phones? shh!
你这儿有租手♥机♥业务吗 嘘
there's no one here but us. why do we have to shush?
除了我们没有其他人啊 为什么要噤声
Let me handle this, Maya.
我来处理 玛雅
She obviously likes it quiet.
她显然很喜欢安静地"做事"
Hello, book lady.
你好啊 看书女
Well, hello.
你好
And who might you be?
请问你是谁
I might be Farkle.
我是弗科
Would you do me a favor, Farkle?
你能帮我个忙吗 弗科
Oh, you know I will.
你知道我肯定会帮的
Why don't you go over there
你们不如都到那边去
And... shh!
然后 闭嘴
Well, that's disappointing.
真令人失望
So...
所以...
This chapter is called "Disconnect to connect."
这一章叫做"社交网络不停 人际交流不行"
"Not until we put down our phones, switch off our computers
"只有放下手♥机♥ 关闭电脑
And look in each other's eyes
四目相对 互相凝视
Will we be able to touch each other's hearts."
才能真正触及相互的心灵"
Yeah, like that's going to work on anybody.
说得好像这一招在谁身上会有用似的
People used to need places like this.
人们以前需要这样的地方
Now we can hold everything that's here
现在我们可以把一切都放在
in a little device we can put in our pockets.
一个小电子设备里 装在口袋里就行
I don't even need to look out this window to know
我都不需要看向窗外就能知道
what phase the moon is in or where the stars are.
今晚的月相和星星的位置
Yeah, well, I don't have a phone like that.
好吧 我可没有那么高级的手♥机♥
I just have the actual sky.
我只能看向真正的天空
Oh, I'm so sorry for you.
我真为你感到遗憾
You're at a real disadvantage.
你这样可比别人落后一大截
That can be the basis of our presentation, okay?
那可以作为我们演讲展示的基本要领了 对吧
Want to read back the notes?
想看一遍笔记吗
what notes? you weren't taking notes?
什么笔记 你都不记笔记的吗
no. you know, why bother?
没有 算了 何必麻烦呢
Without a computer, all we have is a pencil and a pad.
没了电脑 我们只剩铅笔和本子了
What could we possibly do with that?
用那玩意儿能搞出什么来啊
Maya, I had no idea.
玛雅 我之前都不知道你这么厉害
Yeah, neither did I.
是啊 我也不知道
My dad thinks that we have no idea how to talk to each other.
我爸觉得我们不知道该如何跟对方沟通
What if he's right?
万一他说的是对的呢
But we're not saying anything.
我们都没说什么话啊
I know.
我知道
Then why are you shushing us?
那你为什么要嘘我们
Because I can't take it anymore.
因为我受不了了
You guys are hopeless.
你们简直是没救了
Come here.
过来
Couple of sweet kids like you
像你们这么可爱的一堆金童玉女
and you sit there like a couple of lumps.
却像个呆瓜一样坐在那儿
You're a disgrace to every single story on these shelves.
你们简直让书架上承载的每一个故事蒙羞
okay, so what do I say to him? look around.
好吧 我该对他说什么 你四下里看看
Nothing here but books about boys and girls
都是些关于男孩和女孩 男人和女人
And men and women and what they say to each other.
以及他们相互间如何交流的书
Open any one of them and you-- no, not that one.
随便打开一本 不 这本不行
Oh, boy, not that one!
别 这本也不行
Look, all these books have one thing in common.
所有这些书都有一个共同点
What's that?
是什么
You start on page one, and each page you turn
你从第一页开始看 每多翻一页
Brings you deeper into the story.
都会带你进入故事的更深层次
what's your name? Riley.
你叫什么名字 莱丽
what's his name? Lucas.
他叫什么名字 卢卡斯
You like a good story, Riley?
你喜欢美好的故事吗 莱丽
Then start at the beginning.
那就开个好头吧
"Because it's not until you really looked at each other
"因为只有当你们真正看着对方
And made a human connection
产生人与人之间的交流
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表