剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Excuse me? oh, me too.
你说什么 我也是
Get out.
滚出去
Slam the door!
快摔门
Sla--
摔...
"And then Murray decided he wanted to be a penguin."
然后穆雷又想当一只企鹅
Best book club ever.
真是有史以来最棒的读书俱乐部
Thanks for coming over right before your big night.
谢谢你在明天的盛大之夜前过来一趟
This bay window is very special to me, Farkle,
这扇大窗户对我有着特殊的意义 弗科
And I enjoy sharing it with people who are special to me...
我喜欢和对我而言很特别的人一起分享
like you. Thank you.
比如你 谢谢
I feel like I'm sitting on sacred ground.
我感觉我坐在一个圣地
I mean, this is where you and Maya share so many moments together.
毕竟 你和玛雅在这里度过了那么多宝贵的时刻
There's that giggle I love.
我就爱你这咯咯笑
What made you laugh in that weird fake way?
你为什么会发出这么古怪的假笑呢
Well, I was just picturing you at this dinner with Maya.
我只是跟你描绘下如果和玛雅一起参加晚宴会怎样
I mean, you guys so don't belong together.
你们两个在一起真的不合适
you don't think we do? not at all.
你觉得我和她不合适吗 一点都不合适
Do you think we do? I don't know.
那你觉得我们合适吗 我不知道
Do you?
你觉得呢
Ignore that big bird.
无视那只大鸟
My bay window!
这是我的凸窗
Locked! Locked.
已经锁住了 锁住了
How did you do that?
你是怎么进来的
You tried to lock me out of your room?
你竟然试图把我锁在你的房♥外
Not cool.
真不够意思
You're interrupting my alone time with Farkle?
你在打扰我和弗科的独处时间
not cool! You're actually fighting over me?!
真不够意思 你们竟然在为我争斗
Cool!
好有意思
Except you're fighting and it's my fault.
可惜你们是在争斗 都是我的错
Can either of you tell me why you'd even want
你们两个谁能告诉我 你们为什么
to go with me to the buggie awards?
想跟我一起去参加昆虫奖颁奖典礼吗
I can tell you why I've always loved you both.
我可以告诉你们 我为什么一直都爱你们两个
I can't think of one of you without thinking of both of you.
我无法单独想你们一个人 只会同时都想
I withdraw my offer.
我撤回我的邀请
I'd rather go alone than hurt my two best friends.
我宁愿一个人去 也不要伤害两个我最好的朋友
That's my choice.
那就是我的抉择
Not cool.
真不够意思
Live... From the fabulous Chanticleer hotel of Weehawken,
由威霍肯雄鸡酒店为您带来的现场直播
It's the 67th annual Buggie Awards!
这里是第67届昆虫奖的颁奖现场
And now your host,
有请主持人
Miss Jane Lynch!
简·林奇小姐
The buggies.
小虫虫们
Yup, I'll host anything.
没错 我什么活动都愿意主持
Oh, look at this crowd. My goodness.
瞧瞧台下的人群啊 天啊
Jennifer Lawrence, Leo Dicaprio
珍妮弗·劳伦斯 李奥·迪卡普里奥
Not here.
他们并没有来
But look who is here, we've got Milton.
瞧瞧有谁在哦 有米尔顿
Hey, kid. And of course smackle!
你好啊 小子 当然了 还有斯玛珂
You. no no, you, lady.
你呀 不不 你才是主角 小家伙
And where is our perennial hopeful?
多年生的希望小子在哪儿呢
Oh, there he is.
他在那儿呢
Well, I am hoping this is your year, kid.
但愿你今年能获胜 小子
'cause I love ya, Farkle.
因为我爱你 弗科
Giant lady.
巨型女士
All right.
好了
Let's get to our first award of the evening.
我们来颁发今晚的第一个奖项吧
Here to present the buggie for best terrarium design,
接下来是最佳培植器皿设计奖
Liam Hemsworth
恭喜利亚姆·海姆沃斯
And Anna Kendrick's science teacher!
以及安娜·肯德里克的科学老师
What is this feeling? awfulness.
这是什么感觉 糟透的感觉
We're ruining the greatest night of Farkle's life.
我们正在破坏弗科人生中最重要的一晚
We actually let him come between us.
我们竟然让他造成我们之间的隔阂
We did. how could we ever fight about that?
是啊 我们怎么能为他争斗呢
Because he's great.
因为他很出色
So great.
太出色了
For the rest of our lives,
在我们的余生中
Let's never settle for anyone less than Farkle.
我们千万不要选一个比弗科差的男人
Well, it's been a giggly fun five hours, hasn't it?
过去的5小时一直很有趣 对吧
Before we get to our final buggie award this evening,
在我们颁发今晚最重大的昆虫奖之前
A tribute to those we've lost this year.
先向过去的一年中逝去的昆虫们致敬吧
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
...in memoriam.
悼念时刻
**Swing low, sweet chariot*
*慢些摇晃 小小的车
**Coming for to carry me home*
*轻轻地载我回家
**Swing low, sweet chariot*
*慢些摇晃 小小的车
**Coming for to carry me home*
*轻轻地载我回家
**I looked over Jordan, and what did I see?*
*我望向约旦河 我看到了什么
**Coming for to carry me home*
*轻轻地载我回家
**A band of angels coming after me*
*一队天使跟在我身后
**Coming for to carry me home*
*轻轻地载我回家
I'm gonna miss 'em.
我会想念它们的
Okay, we're out. Going to commercial.
好了 暂停 开始播放广♥告♥
Farkle. Smackle.
弗科 斯玛珂
Well well, here we are once again.
我们又狭路相逢了
Hope you didn't waste your time writing a speech.
希望你没有浪费时间写获奖感言
You lack modesty, my archnemesis.
你缺乏谦虚的精神 仇敌
And I see you lack a companion for the evening, my archnemesis.
我看你今晚没人陪嘛 仇敌
Are you finally available?
你终于是单身了吗
Not that I care.
倒不是说我很在意这个
It looks as though I might be, and I care very much.
或许是吧 而且我很在意这一点
It doesn't have to be like this, Farkle.
其实不必这样的 弗科
You and I can rule the world... together.
你和我 可以一起统治这个世界
You and I? Smackle, we're both evil geniuses.
你和我 斯玛珂 我们都是邪恶天才
Science dictates that like forces repel.
科学很排斥这一点
Oh, my dear archnemesis,
我亲爱的仇敌
Science does not dictate emotion,
科学可不排斥情感
Not that I have any.
倒不是说我有情感
Your theory intrigues me, Smackle.
你这理论让我有点兴趣 斯玛珂
I've never looked at you in this way.
我还从未以这种角度看待过你呢
I will do that now.
我现在就会用这种角度看你
No, repelled. I shall avert my eyes.
不 拒绝吧 我要移开我的眼睛
And we're back in three, two, one.
直播倒计时 三 二 一
I will now present the final award of the evening
现在我将颁发今晚最后一个奖项
For high achievement in research.
奖励最高的研究成果
And our two finalists are, once again,
最后两名角逐者 竟然再次是
Smackle of Einstein Academy.
爱因斯坦学院的斯玛珂
Who's your date for this evening, Smackle?
今晚你的男伴是谁啊 斯玛珂
Is that handsome gentleman your father?
那位英俊的先生是你父亲吗
He's my uncle. Daddy said no.
他是我叔叔 我爸拒绝前来
Sure.
好吧
And of course, Farkle from John Quincy Adams.
以及来自约翰·昆西·亚当斯学校的弗科
Well, it looks like I am all alone now.
看来我现在是孤家寡人了
No, you're not.
不 不是的
Two of 'em, huh? Playa!
一下子来两个啊 小花♥花♥公♥子♥啊
Okay, the national junior entomology society
好了 全国青少年昆虫委员会
Is pleased to award the golden buggie to...
很荣幸将这个金虫奖颁发给...
Smackle!
斯玛珂
This should be the happiest moment of my life,
这本该是我人生中最开心的时刻
Except these girls of middling intellect are interrupting it.
可惜这些智力平平的女生完全破坏了我的心情
Oh, us? We're Canada.
我们吗 我们是加拿大
We're his greatest allies.
我们是他最伟大的盟友
He sits right next to us...
他就在我们旁边
And we'll never take him for granted again.
我们绝不会再次无视他的
**O Canada*
*噢 加拿大
**We stand on guard for thee*
*我们永远守护你
**O Canada*
*噢 加拿大
**We stand ...*
*我们永...
Good night, everybody!
大家晚安啦
Good Morning, John Quincianaries.
早上好 约翰·昆西纳尼的学生们
It is me, Siley Hathews.
我是萨丽·哈修斯
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表