剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
On one condition. Uhoh.
只有一个条件 不好
I want this to be a double date.
我希望这次是四人约会
Okay?
好吗
If you are gonna go out with him,
如果你要跟他出去约会
Then you...
那么你...
Are gonna go out with him.
就得跟他出去约会
That works for me because you're Riley or Maya.
我没意见 反正莱丽或玛雅都一样
Dad, you can't just tell her
爸 你不能命令她
Who to go out with on her first date.
第一次该跟谁出去约会
Oh, don't think of it as a date, Maya.
别把这当做约会啊 玛雅
Think of this as a magical time
就把这当做神奇的时刻
And a journey to include--
一次奇妙的旅程...
So yes.
那么... 我愿意
Riley yes.
莱丽 我愿意
Maya... I'll fix it.
玛雅 我会搞定的
Would you like to go out with me?
你愿意跟我出去约会吗
I can't fix that.
我搞不定这个
So, Maya no.
那么 玛雅 不愿意
Would you no.
你愿意... 不愿意
I mean it, Maya.
我说真的
Would you whatever he's doing with her?
你愿意跟我做 跟他们那一样的事吗
Yeah, fine.
好吧 行吧
So what is your primary reason for choosing n.Y.U.?
你选择纽约大学的主要原因是什么
Academics, location, or other?
学术原因 地理位置原因 还是其他
Uh, well, it was academics.
原本是学术原因
But now it's other.
现在则是其他原因了
I can't believe you'd let Farkle be your first date
我真不敢相信你愿意让弗科做你的初次约会对象
so Lucas can be mine.
好成全我和卢卡斯
Riles, I'm not gonna look at it as a first date.
小莱 我不会把这当做初次约会的
We hang out with Farkle all the time.
我们经常和弗科一起玩的啊
This is just... more hanging out.
这次也只是 普通的一起玩而已
But Farkle thinks it's a date.
但弗科觉得这是次约会啊
Then this is just more Farkle thinking it's a date.
那就让弗科以为这是次约会吧
But does that mean that my date with Lucas
但那意味着我和卢卡斯
Isn't actually a date?
也不算是真正的约会吗
No no, your date with Lucas is serious
不 不 你和卢卡斯的约会是认真的
Right-of-passage, coming-of-age, growing-up stuff.
很合理 正当时 是美好的成长经历
Should I be scared?
我该感到害怕吗
Of ranger rick?
怕游侠里克吗
Sure, honey, you be as scared as you like.
当然了亲爱的 你想怎么害怕都行
Well, I don't think you need to be anywhere near that scared.
我觉得你也没必要这么害怕吧
We have to go. Why?
我们得走了 为什么
Maya, please. Do you trust me?
玛雅 拜托了 你信任我吗
More than anyone in the world.
对你的信任超过这世上任何人
Then don't turn around.
那就别转身
Okay, if you say not to, I won't.
好吧 如果你叫我别转身 我就不转身
Let's go.
我们走吧
Oh, wait, I forgot. I'm still me.
等等 我忘了 我还是我
You know what the best thing is about going out with Farkle?
你知道和弗科约会最棒的一点是什么吗
What?
什么
No matter what happens
不管发生什么事
I won't get hurt.
我都不会觉得伤心
How do I look, mom?
我看上去怎么样 妈
like your father won't let you out of the house.
就像你♥爸♥绝不会允许你这样走出大门的
Good.
很好
Do you remember your first date with dad?
你还记得你和我爸的初次约会吗
We were two years old
我们当时只有两岁大
And we played in the playground.
一次在操场上玩
No, we were eight and we caught fireflies.
不对 我们当时8岁 一起抓萤火虫
No, we were in sixth grade
不对 我们当时读六年级
And we kissed against the lockers.
然后隔着储物柜接吻了
No, we threw socks into a laundry basket.
不对 我们把袜子扔进了脏衣篮里
No, he fell into a llama pen at the zoo.
不对 他摔进了动物园的骆驼圈里
No, that was his first date with Shawn.
不对 那是他和肖恩的初次约会
Well, I am really excited for my first date.
我真为我的初次约会感到激动
Oh, what girl wouldn't be.
有哪个女孩不会激动呢
All right, let's get this thing over with.
好了 我们赶快把这事了结了吧
Ay chihuahua. What?
哎呀 吉娃娃 什么
For someone who does not care
对一个不在意这事的人而言
You do look pretty ay chihuahua.
你的确看上去很像吉娃娃
Yeah, I just figured even though I'm not
好吧 我只是觉得 尽管我认为
Counting this as a first date
这不算是初次约会
It seems like it's a pretty big deal for Farkle
但弗科似乎很重视这事
So I wanted to give him at least 84%.
所以我想为他打扮至少84%
Good.
很好
So you're feeling better about my uncle Josh?
所以对于我乔希叔叔的事 你感觉好些了吗
No, that's just another lump of coal
没有 那只是又一件伤心事
I'll bury deep in my dungeon of sadness
我已经把它深埋在我的悲伤地牢里
Next to my daddy issues and ballerina dreams.
就放在我的父亲问题和芭蕾之梦旁边
Maya, I didn't know that you dream of being a ballerina.
玛雅 我以前都不知道你梦想跳芭蕾呢
I don't.
我不想跳芭蕾
I dream of ballerinas kicking me with their pointy toes
我只是会梦到芭蕾舞♥女♥用尖脚踢我
While they're stabbing me in the face with their bun heads.
然后用盘起来的头发刺我的脸
Well, you look great.
你看上去好美
Okay, guys.
好了 两位
I know that you love each other
我知道你们深爱着对方
And that you probably wanna get married.
你们或许还想结婚
But I wonder if you understand the actual responsibilities
但我想知道 你们是否理解
That go along with being a couple.
成为一对夫妻后 要承担的各种责任
It means we push only each other on the swings.
那意味着在荡秋千时 我们只能推对方
And never share a cubby with anybody else.
绝不能和别的人共用一个储物柜
Even if I'm home sick.
就算我生病在家也不行
It was one time.
就那么一次啊
How long are you gonna hold this over my head?
你要拿这事抨击我多久啊
I don't want you sharing a cubby with Emma Weathersbee.
我不允许你和艾玛·韦瑟斯比共用一个储物柜
Her rain boots mean nothing to me.
她的雨靴 对我而言毫无意义
Now you see, guys,
其实 两位
This right here...
就你们在说的这事
This is why you probably may not be ready to--
或许恰恰说明了你们还没准备好...
But it made me feel bad.
那让我好难过
It hurts my heart that it made you feel bad.
你难过 我都心碎了
Do you, Auggie Doggie Matthews,
奥吉·道格[狗狗]·麦修斯
Promise for the rest of our lives
你是否保证 从今往后
To never make me feel bad again?
都不会再让我难过
I do.
我愿意
Hold on.
等等
And do you,
那么你呢
Ava Melanie Ruth Esther Morgenstern,
艾瓦·梅兰妮·露丝·艾斯特·摩根斯特恩
Promise to care about me and never make me feel bad either?
是否保证关心我 再也不让我难过
I do.
我愿意
No, you don't.
不 你才不呢
What was that?
刚刚是闹的哪一出
Honey, the girls just got ready for their first date.
亲爱的 姑娘们已经准备好开始初次约会了
You missed a real milestone in our child's life.
你错过了我们家孩子的生命中的一块里程碑
Let me be the first to introduce you
让我第一个来介绍你认识下
To mr. And mrs. Auggie Doggie Matthews.
奥吉·道格·麦修斯先生和太太
That's just-- it's great.
那真是 太好了
Well, then let me be the first
那就让我第一个
To carry the bride over the threshold.
来把新娘抱出门外吧
But--
但是
Hey, that's my wife.
嘿 那可是我老婆
Go to bed!
上♥床♥睡觉去
Okay.
好吧
What if I get nervous and I have nothing to say?
如果我太紧张了 说不出话怎么办
Farkle, Riley and Maya are our friends.
弗科 莱丽和玛雅是我们的朋友啊
We've been together all year
我们都在一起相处一整年了
And you haven't run out of things to say yet.
你到现在也还是话题不断啊
And if you do, I'll be right here to--
如果你真的无语了 我会...
What's the matter?
怎么了
Oh my gosh, look at Maya.
天啊 看看玛雅
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表