剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Minkus.
明库斯
Topanga.
塔佩佳
Stuart. Topanga.
斯图尔特 塔佩佳
Father. Farkle.
父亲 弗科
Wait a minute.
等一下
Yes? He's your father?
怎么了 他是你父亲吗
Look at us.
瞧我们长得多像
Your name is Farkle minkus?
你的全名是弗科·明库斯吗
Don't wear it out.
别叫得太多惹人嫌
I don't know how you could.
我觉得那是不可能的吧
Sorry I'm late, everybody.
抱歉我迟到了 各位
I had helicopter problems,
我的直升飞机出了点问题
'cause I have a helicopter.
因为我有架直升机哦
Do you have a helicopter, cory?
你有直升机吗 科利
Nope. Do you have a topanga, minkus?
没有 你有塔佩佳吗 明库斯
Nope, because she chose you.
没有 因为她选择了你
I run minkus international,
我是明库斯国际集团的总裁
I have a helicopter, and she chose you.
我有直升机 她最终却选择了你
Stuart, please. Aren't we a little too evolved
斯图尔特 别这样 我们都这么大岁数了
To still be competing with each other?
也不该再相互较劲儿了吧
Of course.
当然了
Of course.
当然了
Go.
开始
Between the two of us,
天知地知你知我知
Riley and I have 1260 "A"S. Ha!
莱丽和我加起来总共获得了1260个A
That's remarkable, topanga.
真了不起 塔佩佳
Between the two of us,
天知地知你知我知
Farkle and I have 1261.
弗科和我总共获得了1261个A
I-- I had to, topanga.
我不得不给他打A 塔佩佳
He's a lot smarter than I am.
他可比我要聪明多了
But what's more important to me than anything...
但是对我来说最重要的就是
Is that I have this guy. Come up here, son.
我拥有这个小家伙 过来吧 儿子
Come up here, daughter.
过来 女儿
Look how tall she is.
瞧瞧她多高
She's been taller than me since the day she was born.
她从出生那天起就一直比我高
Well, very nice. Good for you guys.
很好 你们都挺出色的
So this is what career day is really all about.
所以这才是职业日所提倡的最重要的本质
Yeah, I love it every year.
是啊 我每年都"好爱"呢
I'm sorry, Maya.
我很遗憾 玛雅
Maybe your mom just got a little busy.
或许你妈妈有点忙
Are you okay? I'm always okay.
你还好吧 我一直都很好
Yeah, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
So these are the two ladies
所以这两个小美女
You tell me keep chasing you, huh?
就是你跟我说的一直追你的那两位吧
Please.
求配合
Yes sir, it is us.
是啊 先生 就是我们
I'm not doing it.
我才不要撒谎呢
Yes sir, it's us.
是啊 先生 就是我们
We hope that one day one of us will be lucky enough
我们希望有一天我们当中的一位能够幸运地
To become the future mrs. Farkle minkus
成为弗科·明库斯太太
And have a lot of baby minkii.
并且生下一对小明明
Why won't you show your art?
你为什么不想展出你的画作
Because I'm--
因为我...
I'm fine believing that nothing much is going to happen for me.
我已经习惯了相信我不会遇到多大的好事的
Otherwise I'm full of hope.
否则我就会充满希望
You hope for things, you get disappointed.
希望越大 失望越大
What reason could your mom have for not showing up, Maya?
你妈妈竟然不出现 能有什么理由呢 玛雅
You're right, I did expect her.
你说得对 我确实期盼她会来
And I didn't.
我就没期盼
See? Only one of us is disappointed.
瞧吧 我们当中只有一个人失望了
And only one of us will never let this go.
我们当中有个人是不会轻易放过此事的
You know that.
你是知道这一点的
I don't expect out of life what you expect, Riley.
我不像你对人生有那么大期望 莱丽
What do I expect? You expect... Good things.
我期盼什么 你期盼 好东西
You expect people to keep promises and people to show up.
你期盼别人能信守承诺 真的出现
You don't?
你就不会吗
Riley, I'm not one of those dreamers like you.
莱丽 我可不像你是个喜欢做梦的人
If your mom saw your art,
如果你妈看到你的画作
doesn't it make sense that she'd be proud of you?
难道她不会为你感到骄傲吗
Yeah, it makes sense to you.
是啊 你才会这样觉得
Riley, you need to be okay with this.
莱丽 你得学会接受这事
Do you understand that finally something is beyond your control?
你有没有明白过来 终究有些事是你无法控制的
Look, I know you can't control
听着 我理解你无法控制
your twisted need to fix people's lives.
你想拯救别人生活的扭曲欲望
I'm begging you.
我求你了
The korean war. Genghis khan.
朝鲜战争 成吉思汗
What? I just wanted to see what would happen.
什么 我只是想看看说出来会有怎样的效果
Hello, cory matthews. I am so sorry for interrupting.
你好 科利·麦修斯 很抱歉打扰了
oh no. Nothing to forgive, Katy.
不要啊 你不需要道歉的 凯蒂
Class, this is Maya's mother, Katy Hart.
同学们 这是玛雅的母亲 凯蒂·哈特
Mom, what are you doing? It was yesterday.
妈 你在干什么呢 职业日是昨天
Yesterday I was unable to attend your little job fair.
昨天我没办法参加你的招聘会
Career day. Yesterday I was trapped...
是职业日 昨天我被困在了...
In my vehicle...
我的车里
In the rushing flood waters of the mighty Colorado river!
就在科罗拉多河滚滚的洪水中
To make matters worse, I just found out
更糟糕的是 我才发现
I was about to have a baby any second.
我肚子里的孩子马上就要出生了
So I crawled myself through the sunroof
所以我从天窗中爬出来
And I said, "Let's do this thing."
然后我说 "我们开始吧"
Then I commenced to deliver my own baby
然后我开始给自己接生
Until finally
直到最后
I heard that wonderful, magical sound.
我听到一声美妙的 神奇的声音
"Mama? Are you my mama?"
"妈妈 你是我妈妈吗"
Maya? Soap opera.
玛雅 肥皂剧
She was auditioning for a soap opera.
她昨天去参加肥皂剧的试镜活动去了
Can you believe I didn't get it?
你们能相信我没得到那个角色吗
Yes!
信
Yes. I am an actress.
没错 我是个演员
Are there any questions I can answer for anyone?
你们有谁有问题想问我吗
Ah, yes, the Farkle.
就你吧 弗科
Why are you wearing a waitress outfit?
你为什么穿着服务员的衣服
Anyone else?
其他有谁要问吗
Yes, the pretty, young man right there.
好的 就你这个小帅哥来问吧
Yeah, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Um, why are you wearing a waitress outfit?
你为什么穿着服务员的衣服
My dad says actors are just a bunch of people
我爸说演员就是一帮
Who never grew up. what does your dad do?
永远长不大的人 你♥爸♥是干什么的
He's a director.
他是个导演
Is he? Well, I'm sure your father never gave me a job either,
是吗 我相信你♥爸♥也没给过我任何角色
Which is the real reason I wear this outfit every day.
所以我每天才会穿着这衣服当服务员
Well, I'll just be going now.
我还是走吧
No no no. I shouldn't have come.
不不不 我根本不该来的
You did fine, you showed up.
你做得挺好的 你起码来了
I showed up a day late.
我晚到了一天
I couldn't even get that order right.
我连这件事都做不好
I know that my dad appreciated the effort.
我知道玛雅肯定很理解你的努力
Hi, mom.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Maya.
嘿 玛雅
Could I ask you a favor?
我能请你帮个忙吗
Of course, anything.
当然了 什么都行
I think it works best for us
我觉得对我们来说最好的就是
When you go on your imaginary auditions
你继续去参加你幻想中的试镜活动
And chase our imaginary father.
去追求幻想中的父亲
I appreciate your coming,
我很感激你能过来
I do.
真的
And I'm not humiliated.
我没有觉得丢人
I'm not. I'm--
我没有 我 ...
I'm okay.
我没事
You okay?
你还好吧
Good.
很好
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表