剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
No. He's your teacher. He doesn't have to.
不会的 他是你老师 他没必要来
but he will. what?
但他会来的 什么
He doesn't have to, but he will.
他没必要来 但他会来的
Why? because he's always there.
为什么 因为他永远在你们身边
Always.
永远
Read it. I don't want to do this, mr. Matthews.
读一遍 我不想这样 麦修斯老师
sit down. you can't tell me
坐下 你不能命令我
I just did.
我就命令了
Thanks.
谢谢
Go ahead.
开始吧
"Darwin animal studies were thought to be
"达尔文针对动物的研究据信是
When the travels he took on the boat with the beatles."
他在搭乘小甲壳虫号♥航行过程中进行的"
Are you kidding me?
你是在开玩笑吗
Does she have to be here?
她非得在场吗
What were you trying to do?
你到底是想干什么
I tried to write it like I was smart.
我想写得聪明讨巧一点
You are smart.
你本来就很聪明
What did you mean to say?
你到底想表达什么观点
Darwin studied animals.
达尔文研究了动物
what kind? I don't know.
什么样的动物 我不知道
she does know. I don't know.
她知道的 我不知道
You think I don't what I don't know?
你觉得我不知道自己不知道什么吗
I think you know more than you don't know,
我觉得你知道的比你不知道的要多
but you don't know that! you know what?
但你不知道这一点 你知道吗
what did Darwin study? birds.
达尔文到底研究了什么动物 鸟
there you go. really? I got that one wrong.
答对了 真的吗 那我倒是记错了
You want to be smart, Maya?
你想显得聪明吗 玛雅
Say what you mean.
那就把你想表达的说出来
I understood that perfectly, and you're correct.
我很理解这个 而且你答对了
that's all I had to say?
我只需要写这个就行了吗
what was the name of his boat?
他的船叫什么名字
The beatles.
小甲壳虫号♥
The beagle. It's a tiny difference,
是小猎犬号♥ 有点点区别啦
But an important one.
但却是很重要的一点
Because if you know it, Maya, you don't fail.
玛雅 如果你知道这一点 就不会不及格了
I want to not fail.
我不想不及格
What kind of birds did he study?
他研究的是什么样的鸟
I don't know. you do.
我不知道 你知道的
finches. and what else?
雀鸟 还有呢
Finches and mockingbirds.
雀鸟和反舌鸟
yes. yes.
正确 正确
how did you know she knew?
你怎么知道她知道
I know she listens to you.
我知道她能把你说的话听进去
I listen to you.
我是听你的
Then you won't fail...
那你就不会不及格了
And then neither will I.
那我也不会被莱丽抛弃了
How about some turkey sandwiches?
不如来吃些火鸡三明治吧
Darwin didn't study turkeys.
达尔文研究的可不是火鸡
He studied finches and mockingbirds.
他研究的是雀鸟和反舌鸟
His boat was the beagle.
他搭乘的船叫小猎犬号♥
and for extra credit? Galapagos.
想获得加分吗 加拉巴哥群島
The islands he studied were the galapagos.
他的研究是在加拉巴哥群島开展的
Because she listens to me.
因为她会听我说的话
Hey, Maya.
嘿 玛雅
Watch this.
瞧好了
You're giving me an "A"?
你要给我一个A吗
No, I'm giving you a "C plus."
不 我打算给你个C+
But I want you to see how easily an "F" Can become an "A."
但我想让你知道 F变成A有多简单
Nothing to be ashamed of anymore, Maya.
再也没什么好羞耻的了 玛雅
my dad doesn't live with it's okay.
我爸爸不... 没关系
He's got this new family.
他组建了一个新的家庭
Maya, you don't have to I do have to.
玛雅 你不必... 我必须说
I have to be able to talk to you.
我必须坦白地告诉你们
If you give me an "F,"
如果你给我一个F
If you decide I'm not worth working on--
如果你认为我没救了
Maya, take a look around you.
玛雅 你看看四周
We're all here for you.
我们都守在你身边
Does this look like we think you're not worth working on?
这看上去像是我们觉得你没救了吗
I just don't want to fail, mr. Matthews.
我只是不想不及格 麦修斯老师
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't want to go to the dance!
我不想去参加舞会了
The dance doesn't matter to me at all!
那舞会对我来说毫无意义
I want to go on the cyclone with you
我想和你一起去玩旋风过山车
more than anything in the world!
那简直是我现在最想做的
you're going to the dance. hooray!
你必须去参加舞会 好耶
I'm going to chaperone.
我也要去陪着
what's that mean? hand.
那是什么意思 注意手
what's that mean? grownup voice.
那是什么意思 装出成熟的声音
Lucas, hello.
卢卡斯 你好啊
What's that mean?
那是什么意思
You're a really good dancer, Lucas.
你的舞跳得真棒 卢卡斯
Thanks, so are you.
谢谢 你也是
Look, everyone's copying us.
看看 大家都在学我们呢
The hat's just for me, isn't it?
你这帽子是为我而戴的 是吧
You actually put thought into our little game, don't you?
你还真是为我们的小游戏花了一点心思呢
I actually do.
是啊
Well, guys, it looks like the night is winding down.
好了各位 似乎夜已经有点深了
We hope you all enjoyed the dance.
我们希望大家都跳得愉快
But before we go, I notice some fathers have arrived
但在我们离开之前 我注意到一些父亲已经到场
To pick up their daughters.
来接女儿们了
I wonder if we might have one last dance.
我在想 我们能不能跳最后一支舞
A father-daughter dance.
父女之舞
May I please have this dance?
能请你跳支舞吗
looks like maybe we have a new tradition.
似乎我们又创造了一项新传统
That's okay.
没关系的
Traditions are supposed to evolve...
传统本来就该不断演变的
Just like daughters.
就像女儿们也在成长
Sometimes daughters just need...
有时候女儿们就需要
What was that again, mr. Friar?
那句话怎么说的来着 弗瑞尔先生
"A guiding hand that has your best interest at heart."
"将你的最佳利益置于心间的指明灯"
There's still a whole lot I need you to teach me, dad.
我还有很多事是需要你来教我的 爸
Thank you, Riley.
谢谢你 莱丽
There's still a whole lot I need you to teach me, too.
我也有很多事是需要你来教我的
Hey, he's my father. whatever you say.
喂 他是我父亲 随你怎么说吧
You do know that you're my father, right?
你心里清楚你是我父亲的吧
Yeah, I'm your father.
是啊 我是你的父亲
Thank you, Riley.
谢谢你 莱丽
how's that for makeup? perfect.
我的化妆怎么样 很完美
Riley, I never want our daddy-daughter story to end.
莱丽 我希望我们的父女故事永远不会完结
neither do I, dad. it doesn't end.
我也不希望完结 不会完结的
In any good book,
在任何一本好书中
you turn the page and there's another chapter.
你翻一页 就会发现下一章
Daddy, since Riley's too big for you,
爹地 既然莱丽对你来说年纪已经太大了
maybe we could do something every year.
或许我们每年也可以搞一个父子活动
Of course, Auggie. What do you have in mind?
当然了 奥吉 你有什么好主意
You and me. A singles cruise to Alaska.
你和我 独自乘船去阿♥拉♥斯加州
Well, I guess some traditions are meant to change.
我觉得有些传统就是注定要改变的
'sup, goofballs?
还好吗 疯子们
Hey, Riley, 7:00.
嘿 莱丽 7点到了
And some should always remain the same.
而有些传统该永远保持不变
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表