剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
She's giving me like 84%.
她为我做了84%的打扮呢
I expected a cat t-shirt and sweatpants, but look at her.
我原以为她会穿着随意的T恤来呢 但你看看她
Hey Maya, let's run towards each other in slow motion.
玛雅 我们来用慢动作奔向对方吧
Maya! No.
玛雅 不要
Come on, you know you want to.
拜托 你知道你想这么做的
Farkle, who else would-- stop.
弗科 还有谁会...住手
I thought I was going to be too nervous to say anything,
我刚刚还以为我会紧张得说不出话呢
but I'm not.
但我没有
I'm talking really good. I'm a good day-talker.
我说话很流畅 我是个谈话专家
I'm the best day-talker there is.
我是全世界最棒的谈话专家
Even though this just happened,
尽管刚刚已经发生了
There are some moments you know you're gonna remember forever.
但有些时刻 你知道你是会记一辈子的
This is one of 'em.
现在就属于那种时刻
I'm the second-best day-talker there is.
我是第二棒的谈话专家
Oh, train's coming. All aboard.
车来了 都上车吧
Well, this concludes our tour of the n.Y.U. area.
纽约大学附近的游玩到此就结束了
I hope you'll enjoy the summer program.
希望你喜欢暑期班项目
Yeah, and I hope we can enjoy some of it together.
好啊 希望我们到时候可以一起
well, I'm sure I'll see you around.
相信我们肯定还会再见的
Wait a minute, um, I thought--
等等 我以为...
What? I thought we were kinda
等等 我以为我们...
What?
什么
Getting along.
处得挺好的
I mean, weren't you smiling a lot at me and stuff?
你不是一直在对我微笑什么的吗
I'm a tour guide, Josh.
我是你的导游 乔希
It's my job to be nice to high school kids.
对高中生友好是我的职责
Well, this is pretty easy so far.
到目前为止 一切都挺自然的
Because we're already friends.
因为我们早就是朋友了
Let's always be friends no matter what happens, okay?
不管发生什么事 我们都要永远是朋友 好吗
Yeah, first let's see what happens.
好啊 先看看到底会发生什么事
Okay.
好的
I don't wanna jinx this
我也不想破坏气氛
but it's just like us hanging out at school.
但这就像我们在学校里一起玩一样
What could possibly go wrong?
会出什么差错呢
Sophie, Sophie, um...
苏菲 苏菲
I thought we connected pretty well.
我以为我们之间很来电呢
I'm gonna be a junior, junior.
我马上就大三了 高三生
I got a couple years on you, don't I?
我可比你年长好几岁呢 不是吗
What's three years? You think three years matters at our age?
3年算什么 你觉得现在相差3年重要吗
Yeah, I do.
没错 我觉得重要
Maya?
玛雅
She pulled that three-years-older thing on you, huh?
她对你使出了比你大3岁这一招 是吧
Yeah yeah. I really put myself out there.
是啊 我刚刚真是奋力一试了
Oh, I'm sure I couldn't possibly identify with your pain.
我相信我一定"不能"体会你的痛苦
Cavemen? Footprints?
洞穴人 脚印
Hold hands?
牵手
Hurts, doesn't it? A little bit, yeah.
那很痛 对吧 是有点 没错
How do you deal with it?
你是如何面对的
Well, me, I've got this dungeon of sadness.
我啊 我有个悲伤地牢
Oh yeah? You got me in there?
是吗 我在里面吗
Oh yeah. You and a whole flock of ballerinas.
是啊 你和一整队的芭蕾舞♥女♥都在
Lucas?
卢卡斯
Go over there, Riley.
过去吧 莱丽
Be with your best friend.
去陪着你最好的朋友
But what about our date?
那我们的约会怎么办
I had a good time.
我已经很开心了
I'm glad you were my first date.
我很高兴你是我的初次约会对象
What happened to your date?
你的约会怎么了
We had a good time
我们玩得很开心
And then my best friend got all needy.
然后我最好的朋友变得好粘人
Yeah, I know how that goes.
是啊 我知道那种情况是怎样的
Thanks for being there for me.
谢谢你在我身边陪伴我
I'm sure you'll make it up to me someday.
我相信你有一天会补偿我的
How about now?
不如就现在吧
Again?
又来吗
Hi, I'm Riley.
你好 我叫莱丽
We were just talking about you.
我们刚刚在谈论你呢
I'm Lucas.
我叫卢卡斯
I love it.
我好爱
You know those moments that you were talking about
你还记得你刚刚说的
That we're going to remember forever?
那些会一辈子都记得的时刻吗
Not bad, Farkle.
不错啊 弗科
Tell your friends.
去告诉你的朋友们吧
Our little girl went on her first date.
我们的宝贝女儿出去进行初次约会了
Our little boy got married.
我们的宝贝儿子结婚了
I say we move to Florida.
我建议我们搬去弗罗里达州吧
Nice!
很好
Mine was like when it's summer
我的初次约会就像是在一个夏日
And then the breeze comes up
阵阵微风吹来
And then it rains for like two seconds
下了两秒的雨
And then everything glows and there's a rainbow.
然后一切都闪闪发光 天边出现了彩虹
How was yours?
你的是怎样的
Mine was like a shih tzu going after a chew toy.
我的就像是一条狮子狗在追逐一个破玩具
So it was a magical night for the both of us.
所以这对我们而言 都是神奇的一夜
You realize, Topanga, that...
塔佩佳 你有没有意识到
Life as we know it has changed.
我们所熟悉的生活已经改变了
You realize, Maya, that...
玛雅 你有没有意识到
Life as we know it has changed.
我们所熟悉的生活已经改变了
Scared?
你怕吗
Scared?
你怕吗
Nah.
不怕
I got you.
我有你呢
No.
不怕
I got you.
我有你呢
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表