剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
第七集
第一季
Why draw fruit?
何必画水果呢
Let's draw a real work of art.
我们来画真人版的完美艺术品吧
That's right. Check out 48 lbs of nasty.
没错 来欣赏48磅重的美男肉体吧
No!
不要啊
Looky here. The male... physique.
瞧瞧啊 男性 体格
Why thank you, art lady.
谢你了 美术老师
Why aren't we drawing Lucas?
我们为什么不画卢卡斯
Because nobody looks like that.
因为没人长那个样子
Get used to this.
默默习惯吧
Get used to this right now.
现在就习惯吧
When drawing a Farkle, start with the eyes.
要画弗科 就要从眼睛画起
I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show.
我觉得眼睛该立刻被我的二头肌吸引
Maya, you're supposed to concentrate on the eyes.
玛雅 你应该先重点画眼睛
See, you know what my problem is? I don't listen.
你知道我这人的问题是什么吗 我不听话
By the way, you're drawing Lucas.
顺便说下 你是在画卢卡斯
Well, that's the first time I've ever done that.
那可是我第一次这么做呢
Do I need help?
我需要去看医生吗
All right, I know these are works in progress,
好吧 我知道你们还在创作当中
But let's see where we are.
我们来看看进展
Maybe we'll become famous artists.
或许我们会成为有名的大画家
We'll go to Paris,
我们会去到巴黎
drink coffee in outdoor cafes.
在室外咖啡厅喝咖啡
How do I look?
我看上去如何
Fine, make fun of me.
好吧 尽情嘲笑我吧
I am a serious artist who belongs in Paris.
我是个名副其实的大画家 属于巴黎
Bonjour, Lucas.
你好 卢卡斯
Oh my gosh. See? I am an artist.
天啊 瞧吧 我是个大画家
I am finally something. Maya.
我终于有所成就了 玛雅
What a life I'm having.
我这是什么悲惨的人生啊
Maya. My goodness.
玛雅 天啊
This is brilliant!
这简直太赞了
Farkle is in a bird's nest.
弗科坐在鸟巢当中
It's a work of surrealism, Riley.
这是超现实主义画作 莱丽
It's how this artist's mind views the subject.
是这位艺术家独特的眼光所看到的事物
I'm a bird to you?
我在你眼中是只鸟吗
No, you just... Need to be protected.
不 你...需要被保护
You love me. Leave me alone.
你爱我 别来烦我
Maya, there's a school exhibit coming up.
玛雅 很快就要举♥行♥学校画展了
I want one of your pieces in it.
我需要你上交一幅作品参展
What about my piece?
那我的画作呢
That's a cute top.
你这件上衣挺好看的
No thanks, Miss Kossal.
谢谢你了 科萨尔老师
I don't draw for other people to look at, but thank you.
我画画不是为了给别人看的 谢谢
I'd appreciate you thinking about it, okay?
我希望你再考虑考虑 好吗
Where you headed, Farkle? Gym class.
你要去哪儿 弗科 去上体育课
That should go well, right?
那应该会有好结果的 对吧
They've been lying to you, Auggie.
他们一直在对你撒谎 奥吉
Your artwork
你的画作
would not hang on a single refrigerator outside this apartment.
拿出这个家 是不可能被挂在任何冰箱上的
You said I was a little genius.
你之前夸我是个小天才啊
Oh, you are a little genius.
你就是个小天才啊
You said I was a little genius.
你以前也夸我是个小天才
Well, I had no one to compare you to, honey.
因为我找不到人和你做比较 宝贝
Maya is going to be a famous artist
玛雅将会成为一个出名的大画家
And everybody speaks French but me.
大家都会说法语 就我不会
大家都喜欢你
我的姐姐莱丽 你是个单纯的女孩
You are going to change the world with your brilliant mind.
你会用你聪明的大脑改变这个世界的
You have such a cute top.
你的上衣真好看
Are there any more of these mashed potatoes?
土豆泥还有吗
That's what you're thinking about right now?
你现在满脑子想的竟然是这个吗
Riley, this whole what-am-I-good-at thing?
莱丽 你现在担心的"我到底擅长做什么"的问题
I've been there my whole life. It's a waste of time.
我一辈子都在纠结这个 那纯粹是浪费时间
You know what's not a waste of time?
你知道怎样才不算是浪费时间吗
Mashed potatoes.
吃土豆泥
You know why? They never let you down.
你知道为什么吗 它们永远不会让你失望
They're the best in the world at what they do.
它们是全世界最靠谱的东西
So don't be mashed potatoes,
所以千万别当土豆泥
Because they're better at that than you could ever be.
因为它们永远比你出色
How are you helping me?
你这算是在帮我吗
Can I eat a meal?
我能整餐饭都吃这个吗
What about you guys? Do you have any talent?
你们呢 你们有什么才艺吗
Did I inherit anything from you two?
我从你们身上遗传到什么才艺了吗
Should we tell her?
我们该告诉她真♥相♥吗
You think they're ready?
你觉得他们准备好了吗
Your father has a gift for...
你父亲有一项天赋就是...
Gimme! Gimme. I'll take anything.
给我 给我 我什么都要
...Close-up magic!
移形换影魔术
That's right.
没错
He's a close-up magician. Yay.
他是个移形换影魔术师 耶
What is a-- what is that?
那是...那是什么东西
What is that? Oh, I don't know.
那是什么 我也不知道
Maybe it's a little something like...
或许就像是...
I go over to this guy over here--
我走到这个家伙身边
Hi. How are you? Good.
嗨 你好吗 很好
And then I ask a little question like,
然后我会问个小问题 比如
Where's the salt? Anybody seen the salt?"
"盐在哪儿 有谁见到盐了吗"
I don't see the salt, daddy. The salt's gone.
我没看到盐 爸爸 盐不见了
Is it, Auggie? Is it gone?
是吗 奥吉 不见了吗
Or is it-- piddly pobbly pa-poom!
还是...麻里麻里哄
what the...?
搞什么...
That was already there. I swear, Riley.
那个本来就在那儿 我发誓 莱丽
I swear.
我发誓
Do it right now with the pepper.
再用胡椒来表演一遍
Pepper? Nobody could do pepper.
胡椒 没人可以玩转胡椒
Peppery poppily pa-poom!
麻里麻里哄
Nobody could do pepper!
没人可以做到用胡椒表演的
Why aren't you famous?!
你怎么还没出名呢
See? He's very good.
瞧吧 他很厉害的
You come from a very talented family.
你出身于一个才华横溢的家庭
Close-up magic? Really?
移形换影魔术 不是吧
What am I supposed to do with that?
我学来有什么用啊
Mom, could you please help me out
妈妈 你能帮我想出一个
with something that I could actually use?
我能真正使用的才艺吗
Do you have a talent?
你有才艺吗
Does she?
她有吗
Does she?
她有吗
Your mom don't you dare.
你妈妈... 你敢乱说
Your mom's hips don't lie!
你妈妈的臀部是不会撒谎的
Cory Matthews!
科利·麦修斯
Do it, mommy!
表演一下 妈咪
No no no. No, I am not gonna do it.
不不不 我是绝对不会表演的
All right, fine, I'll do it. Okay, do it!
好吧 行 我来表演一下 好吧 来吧
It goes a little something like this.
就是像这样的
Hey, Riley, pa-poom!
嘿 莱丽 麻里哄
All right, future history makers,
好吧 未来的历史创造者们
Welcome to career day.
欢迎参加"职业日"活动
Now there are a lot of ways to make your mark on the world.
要在这个世上留下影响 有很多种方式
Hi, Riley. Oh great, Shakira is here.
嗨 莱丽 好极了 夏奇拉来了
Where's your mom? She won't be coming.
你妈妈在哪儿 她不会来的
But she told you she was coming. Yes, she did.
但是她之前跟你说要来的啊 是啊 没错
Okay, guys, our first guest today
好了 各位 我们今天的第一位嘉宾
Is a lawyer, and I likes her.
是一位律师 并且我喜欢她
Hey, lawyer lady. How's about we go out sometime?
你好啊 美女律师 愿意抽空跟我出去约会吗
I get off work every day at 3:15...
我大约是每天3:15下班
Except Tuesdays. I got playground.
除了每周二 我得去操场
So I am an attorney.
我是个律师
I got here through a lot of hard work in school.
我在学校读书时十分刻苦 才当上律师的
By the time I was your age, I had 350 "A"S.
我像你们这么大的时候 已经获得350个A了
Your mom-- there she is.
是你妈 她还是来了
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表