剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
You don't think I have a bigger plan?
你不觉得我会有个更大的计划吗
Can I at least be your maid of honor?
能至少让我做你的首席伴娘吗
Of course, when I marry anybody else in the world
当然了 但我的结婚对象可能是这世上任何人
Besides Ranger Rick. what?
除了游侠里克 什么
You're just going to date him and then throw him away?
你就想跟他约会一次 然后一脚把他踹开吗
Hey, whack job? Yes.
嘿 小疯子 我在
He doesn't wanna go out with me.
他并不想跟我出去约会
He's not going out with me. He's never going out with me.
他不可能跟我出去的 他永远不会跟我出去约会
Well, if he doesn't want to go out with you,
如果他不想跟你出去约会
Do you not want me to go out with him?
你不想让我跟他出去约会吗
Cme here.
过来
Life is changing, isn't it?
生活正在悄悄变化 不是吗
Yes.
是的
But this never will.
但我们之间永远不会变
Who's that? I wasn't expecting anybody.
谁啊 并没有谁说要来啊
Oh, I was.
我知道是谁
You.
你
Me.
我
Auggie's not home.
奥吉不在家
I'm not here to see Auggie.
我不是来找奥吉的
Riley's not home either.
莱丽也不在家
Hi, Lucas.
嗨 卢卡斯
That's right, I lied right in yo' face.
没错 我就是当着你的面撒谎了
Actually, mr. Matthews, I'm not here to see her either.
其实 麦修斯先生 我也不是来找她的
You're not?
不是吗
You're not?
不是吗
I want to do this the right way.
我希望用正确的方式做这事
So first, I'm here to talk to you, sir.
所以首先 我得找你谈谈 先生
I want to do this the right way too, Lucas.
我也希望用正确的方式做这事 卢卡斯
No!
不行
Mr. Matthews, would it be possible to speak to you alone?
麦修斯先生 我可以和你单独谈谈吗
About homework? No.
关于家庭作业的吗 不是
About a grade? No.
关于成绩的吗 不是
Then this has nothing to do with me
那这事就跟我没关系
And you've come to the wrong place. Good day.
你来错地方了 好走不送
Actually I said good day, sir.
实际上 我说好走不送 先生
But I need to talk to you.
但我需要跟你谈谈
Is this about a historical event?
是跟历史事件有关的吗
I can only speak to you about historical events.
我只能跟你谈历史事件方面的
Yes. Well, then go right ahead.
是的 那就说吧
I'm asking you permission to ask out your daughter.
我要请求你的允许 带你女儿出去约会
You tricked me.
你骗了我
That's right, I lied right in yo' face.
没错 我当着你的面撒谎了
Get him, Topanga.
快来对付他 塔佩佳
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
Lucas...
卢卡斯
You are about the most charming young man I have ever met.
你大概是我见过的最有魅力的少年了
But as delighted as I am that in this day and age
尽管我很高兴 在如今这种年代
You would come to get our blessing,
你竟然还会来请求我们的允许
Do you really think that Riley is ready yes!
你真觉得莱丽已经准备好... 是的
Riley, be cool.
莱丽 矜持点
Yes.
是的
Topanga, we really need to talk.
塔佩佳 我们真的得好好谈谈
Mr. Matthews, we really need to talk.
麦修斯先生 我们真得好好谈谈
Good, help me.
很好 帮帮我吧
When a father turns a certain age,
当一个父亲到了一定年纪
Things will start happening to you that you don't understand.
会发生一些让你无法理解的事
It'll confuse you,
那会让你感到困惑
But it's a magical time.
但那是神器的时刻
Shut up.
闭嘴
Look, don't worry. This is all normal
别担心 这一切都很正常
And it's just your body's way of telling you that you are a woman.
这只是你的身体在告诉你 你其实是个女人
Look, if it makes you feel any better,
听着 如果这能让你感觉好些的话
Don't think of it as a date.
别把这当成一次约会
Think of it as a beautiful fantasy world
就把这想象成 一个美好的幻想世界
That only includes the two of them and not you anymore.
只有他们两个人的存在 已经不包括你了
I appreciate you, Maya.
我很感激你 玛雅
I think you're pretty fierce.
我觉得你很犀利
Hey, kiddies. Uncle boing.
孩子们好啊 帅叔叔来了
My brother! My brother!
好弟弟 好哥哥
Hey, I come with news. Thank you, I'm good.
我有件事要说 谢谢 我没事了
I'm joining the N.Y.U. pre-college program
我要加入纽约大学预科班项目了
So I'll be here all summer.
所以我整个夏天都会待在这里
Okay, I'm no good. I gotcha, honey.
好吧 我又扛不住了 我扶住你了 亲爱的
Josh, would you do me a favor and explain to your niece
乔希 你能帮我个忙 对你侄女解释下
That she is way too young to go out on her first date?
她的年纪实在太小了 不能进行第一次约会
Niece...
侄女
What kept you so long?
你怎么等到现在才开始啊
Welcome to the party, guys. Enjoy.
欢迎来狂欢 好好享受吧
Get out of my house! I'll go the party with you, josh.
滚出我家 我愿意跟你去狂欢 乔希
Still too old for you, Maya.
我对你而言还是太老了 玛雅
Three years, what's three years in the history of love?
就差3年 在爱的历史上 3年算什么呢
They found some cavemen footprints,
史学家们发现了一些洞穴人的足迹
A man and a woman, they didn't know how old they were.
一男一女 他们不知道这二人的年纪
All the scientists could tell was that
科学家们只知道
They were holding hands. You know why?
他们当时牵着手 你知道为什么吗
That was all that was important.
因为那才是唯一重要的
Wow, Maya. Keep looking at me.
玛雅 继续看着我
Ooh, you know what's really important
你知道真正重要的是什么吗
Is I have my first appointment with my campus advisor downstairs.
我的校园顾问还在楼下等我
So I have everybody's permission except mr. Matthews?
所以除了麦修斯先生 其他人都同意吗
Lucas, I like you.
卢卡斯 我喜欢你
I really do.
真的
But do I look like the kind of guy
但我看着像是那种
That would let his child go out on a date this young?
会让自己的孩子在这么早就约会的家长吗
I put a ring on it.
我给她戴上戒指了
What?
什么
We're engaged.
我们订婚了
Oooh, let us tell you why you're not engaged.
我们来跟你说下 为什么你们没订婚
Let me tell you why we are.
我来说下为什么我们真的订婚了
Sing it, baby.
唱出来吧 宝贝
**Look at me*
*瞧瞧我
**I'm Ava Morgenstern...
*我是艾瓦·摩根斯特恩
**Matthews. *
*麦修斯
What? Oh my gosh. Look at this ring.
什么 天啊 瞧瞧这戒指
It looks just like mi--
看上去就跟我的...
Hey! Give me this.
嘿 快还给我
Yeah, it's Auggie's grandma's ring.
没错 这是奥吉奶奶的戒指
it's actually my ring.
那其实是我的戒指
Oh, you're not Auggie's grandma?
你又不是奥吉的奶奶
Ava honey, are you looking at me?
艾瓦小宝贝 你在看着我吗
You looking at me right in my eyes?
你在直视我吗
Okay good, I got something to say,
很好 我有话要说
Greetings, Matthews, I've come to ask Riley out
麦修斯一家你们好 我是来约莱丽
On her first date now that Maya has asked out Lucas.
进行第一次约会的 毕竟玛雅已经约了卢卡斯
What?
什么
Why would you do that? Because nobody does nothin'.
你为什么那么做啊 因为没人主动啊
You lit the fire, huh?
是你点的火是吗
Somebody had to push these two kids together.
总得有人把这两个孩子推到一起啊
Have I told you lately I think you're pretty fierce?
我最近有没有告诉过你我觉得你很犀利
Have I told you lately I think you're pretty fierce?
我最近有没有告诉过你我觉得你很犀利
What's going on?
什么情况
What's going on, Farkle,
弗科 情况就是
Is that this kid here wants my blessing.
这个小伙子想请求我的允许
You want it?
你想要吗
I do, sir.
是的 先生
You got it.
我同意了
Really? Really?
真的吗 真的吗
Really? Really?
真的吗 真的吗
Because I got a cow in the elevator.
因为我还准备了一头牛在电梯里呢
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表