剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
第十八集
第一季
Happy 14, Maya!
14岁快乐 玛雅
How's 14? Tell me what it's like to be 14,
14岁怎么样 告诉我14岁是什么感觉
But don't leave anything out.
千万不要漏说任何部分
So far it's a lot of work.
目前感觉挺烦人的
Because you know I'll be there soon,
因为你知道我很快也要14岁了
And I want to know what I have to look forward to.
我想知道我将有什么可期待的
Well, if you're like me, you can look forward
如果你跟我一样的话 你可以期待
To your mother forgetting your birthday.
你妈忘记了你的生日
Oh, no she did not!
不会吧
Where you goin', honey?
你要去哪儿 亲爱的
Must talk to your mom. must not get involved.
我必须去找你妈谈谈 你必须不能插手
Why do you tell me these things
如果你不希望我解决这些问题
if you don't expect me to fix them?
又何必跟我说这些呢
When you're 14, you'll understand.
等你到14岁时 就会明白了
How could your mother forget your birthday, Maya?
你妈怎么能忘了你的生日呢 玛雅
I've stopped trying to figure it out.
我已经不再去想这个问题的答案了
She was already gone when I woke up this morning.
我今早起床时 她已经离开家了
She probably just took an early shift at the diner.
她或许只是去餐厅上个早班而已
Rather than be there for your birthday?
而不是在你生日这天陪着你吗
Riles, a friendship ring.
小莱 是个友谊戒指啊
Yeah. two of them.
是啊 两个呢
Yeah! in case I lose one.
是啊 防止我弄丢一个
No.
不是
Well, anybody else would have just gotten me one. no.
别人肯定只会给我买♥♥一枚的 不是
oh, I get it. yeah.
我懂了 对啦
One for each hand. No.
每只手戴一个 不是
I'll never take this off until I die.
我在死之前都不把戒指摘下来
You'll probably die before me since you're older.
你估计会比我早死 因为你年纪比我大一点
Should I tell the people
我需要告诉那些人
not to take it off your dead corpse body?
等你死了也不要把戒指从你的尸体上取下来吗
Yeah, would you do that for me?
好啊 你愿意为我做这事吗
And, Maya, the other ring--
玛雅 另外一只戒指
is for you. Yeah.
是给你的 没错
Oh, no. If you're not there,
不好 如果你不在了的话
Who's going to tell the people
谁来告诉那些人
not to take it off my dead corpse body?
不要从我的尸体上把戒指取下来呢
Happy birthday, Maya. Thanks for not forgetting.
生日快乐 玛雅 谢谢你没忘记我的生日
Oh, yeah, that reminds me.
对哦 你这话倒是提醒了我
Are you really here?
你真的在这里吗
Yep, I'm here.
没错 我在
Uncle Shawn! hey there.
肖恩叔叔 你好啊
Okay.
好吧
It's her birthday. Squeeze her good.
今天是她生日 抱紧一点哦
Oh, happy birthday, kiddo. You doing something special?
生日快乐 孩子 你有做些特别的事来庆祝吗
This is it.
就是这个了
Honey, hide the cake before Maya gets here.
亲爱的 在玛雅到来前先把蛋糕藏起来
I know, but you know what we should do?
我知道 但你知道我们该做什么事吗
We should bring this cake to Maya's mother
我们该把这个蛋糕拿去给玛雅的母亲
Just in case she forgot to get her own kid a cake.
以防她忘了给自己的孩子买♥♥个生日蛋糕
Oh, you think that could actually happen?
你觉得会发生这种事吗
Honey, I grew up with Shawn Hunter.
亲爱的 我可是跟肖恩·亨特一起长大的
Remember his mother? She forgot where she lived.
你还记得他妈吗 她都能忘了自己住在哪里
See, my biggest worry is that forgetting to give your kid a cake
我最大的担心是 忘记给自己的孩子准备生日蛋糕
Is the first step to forgetting where you live.
是最终忘记自己住在哪里的第一步
Oh, that's not your biggest worry anymore.
那已经不再是你最大的担心了
Maya's behind me, isn't she?
玛雅就在我身后 对吧
Why is everybody always behind me?
为什么大家总喜欢偷偷站在我身后啊
Okay, Maya, I'm not going to turn around
好吧 玛雅 我是不会转过身的
because I'm all embarrassed,
因为我太尴尬了
But you know how much I like your mother.
但你知道我有多喜欢你母亲
I know you do. You always defend her.
我知道你很喜欢 你总是替她说话
because at least she's not... No, everything's fine!
因为她至少不是... 别说了 一切都没问题
Stop talking. ...Shawn's mother!
别说话了 ...肖恩的母亲
What a cuckoo.
真是个疯子
"Ah, it's Tuesday! I better run away!"
"今天是周二 我最好赶紧逃"
You have to laugh, huh, Topanga?
让人憋不住想笑 对吧 塔佩佳
Nice face.
表情真有趣
You want to turn around or you want me to turn you around?
你是想自己转身呢 还是我来帮你转个身
How you doin', Shawn?
你还好吗 肖恩
Well, it ain't Tuesday, so pretty good.
因为今天不是周二 所以我过得挺好的
Shawny!
小肖肖
How you doin', buddy?
你还好吗 兄弟
Just here doing a photo essay--
我是来做个摄影专题的
"Weekends in New York for under $100."
《身上不足100块 如何在纽约度周末》
It's impossible. Can I stay here?
那是不可能的 我能住在这里吗
We found him on the couch. Can we keep him?
我们是在沙发上发现他的 能留下来养着吗
Wait a minute. Who let you in?
等一下 是谁开门让你进来的
I have a key. You gave him a key?
我有钥匙的 你竟然给了他一把钥匙
Fine, I'll give you a key.
好吧 我也给你一把钥匙
You love me!
你好爱我
I do love you.
我确实爱你
You have the key to my heart.
你拥有一把打开我心的钥匙
So who has the key to your heart?
那打开你心的钥匙在谁手上啊
Yeah, you ever been in love or what?
是啊 你从来没爱过还是怎样
Angela time? seems unavoidable.
要谈安吉拉了吧 似乎是无法避免的
Angela-- spill it.
安吉拉 说吧
Yeah, was she all tortured poet-wanderer
是啊 她是不是内心深受折磨的诗意之人
female-you type?
就像女性版的你
You guys want to know how they fell in love?
你们想知道他们是怎么相爱的吗
He went through her purse.
他翻了她的包
What?
什么
I can explain that.
我可以解释的
Girls, trust us, it was very romantic in high school.
姑娘们 相信我们 那当年在高中是很浪漫的
So basically he fell in love with a concept?
所以他基本上是爱上了一个概念吗
it was doomed from the start. never let me do that.
从一开始就注定没好下场 千万别让我做这种事
I would kill it immediately.
我一定从一开始就给你斩断
That's what best friends are supposed to do.
好朋友之间就该是那样的
ring power! ring power!
戒指魔力 戒指魔力
Thunder! lightning!
惊雷 闪电
So where's Angela now?
那安吉拉现在在哪儿啊
I don't know. I tried to make it work.
我也不知道 我曾试图好好珍惜那段感情的
but you couldn't commit? no.
但你无法安定下来吗 不是
You know, people have it all wrong about me.
大家都误解我了
I-- I was all in.
我当时全心投入了
She's the one who left. I got left.
是她选择了离开 我是被抛下的
Yeah, I-- I get a lot of that too.
好吧 我也经常被抛弃
Who's on your list?
抛弃你的人都有哪些啊
Mother, father, girlfriend.
妈妈 爸爸 女朋友
What is it with us?
我们是有什么问题啊
What is it with us?
我们是有什么问题啊
Window! Window right now!
窗台 立刻去窗台深谈
Not you.
不是叫你
But it's my birthday.
但今天是我生日啊
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
You. Really?
你 真的吗
and you! oh, boy!
以及你 天啊
Okay, I have heard all of the stories.
好了 我已经听过各种故事了
But tell me the truth, mom.
跟我说实话吧 妈
When you guys were my age,
你们像我这么大的时候
Was dad really that good at schemes?
爸爸真的那么擅长耍诡计吗
Schemes?
诡计
You know, rackets, scams, pulling stuff on people,
就是调皮捣蛋 搞恶作剧 往别人身上倒东西
Changing their lives.
改变他们的人生
Corey Matthews was the best there ever was.
科利·麦修斯就是恶作剧之王
Why? well, because when he believes in something,
为什么 因为一旦他坚信某样事情的时候
His will is stronger than anybody's.
他的意志比其他任何人都要强
I'm retired.
我已经退休了
But what if I believed in something?
但如果我坚信某样事物呢
Your move.
该你说了
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表