剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Handshake?
来握个手吗
I don't like you like this.
我不喜欢这样的你
This isn't the Billy I know.
我认识的比利不是这样的
And I wanna know why and I wanna know now.
我想知道为什么 现在就要知道
And would you get off my back?
你能从我背上下来吗
Come one, man, the Billy you know is your teammate,
拜托 老兄 你认识的比利是你的队友
and that comes way before whatever these guys are to you.
那可比这些家伙对你来说重要多了
"These guys?" boy, are you wrong.
这些家伙 天啊 你真错的离谱
These guys are my friends...
这些家伙是我的朋友
All the time, not just on the field.
时刻都是 并非只在球场上才是
How are you even friends with that little guy?
你怎么会和那个小不点成为朋友的啊
Because I can depend on him,
因为我可以指望他
Because he's the most loyal person I've ever met,
因为他是我遇到过的最忠诚的人
Because he's my best friend.
因为他是我最好的朋友
You really mean that?
你是真心的吗
You're my best friend, too!
你也是我最好的朋友
Farkle, how'd you get up there?
弗科 你是怎么上去的啊
I thought you couldn't climb the ropes.
我以为你不会爬绳呢
I can't! But in desperate situations,
我是不会 但是在走投无路的情况下
Apparently I can fly!
我显然是会飞的
You really don't wanna be friends with a goofball like that?
你真不想跟这样的怪咖做朋友吗
Not really, no.
不 我不想
Let me ask you something.
我来问你一个问题
What's wrong with you?
你是有什么毛病啊
There's nothing wrong with me.
我才没有任何毛病呢
I've never actually seen you hang out
我从没见过你
With anybody that isn't on the team.
跟球队成员之外的人一起玩
Dude, whatever. I don't need this.
老兄 随便吧 我不需要这个
You don't? Too bad.
你不需要吗 那太遗憾了
Because friends like Farkle don't just fall out of thin air.
因为像弗科这样的朋友可不是天上掉下来的
You can have him. You'll figure out sooner or later
他归你了 你迟早都会明白
That they're not us. Who's "Us?"
他们跟我们不是一路人 "我们"指谁啊
Nice. That's exactly the way I used to think.
很好 我以前也是这么想的
Now here I am... with a mop.
但现在我却沦落成 拖地的
Okay, we're done. It's all over.
好吧 都完结了 一切都结束了
Nothing more to do except carry on
没什么事可做的了 只需要继续
With our simple, middle-school lives.
我们简单的中学生活就行了
Except...
除了...
What are we gonna do about Billy?
我们要怎么帮比利啊
Riley, you can't fix everything.
莱丽 你无法拯救一切的
Okay, go ahead.
好吧 去吧
I almost died.
我差点死了
I know, buddy.
我懂的 兄弟
I don't even think Billy thinks he did anything wrong.
我觉得比利完全都不觉得他做错了什么
Yeah. Where's that come from?
是啊 怎么会这样呢
Girls, at this age,
姑娘们 在这个年纪
You're just finding out who you are.
你们都在探寻真实的自我
I mean, people don't usually walk around
人们并不会挂个标识牌在身上
Wearing signs that tell you.
告诉你他们是怎样的人
Here I am!
我来啦
Oh, what do I know?
我瞎说个什么啊
Where's my brekkie?
我的早餐呢
Oh joy.
天啊
And none of that toaster pastry.
那些烤面包机随便弄出来的我可不吃
Everyone knows that's a shortcut, Topanga.
谁都知道那是偷懒凑合出来的 塔佩佳
Why don't you love us?
你为什么不爱我们呢
What was that for? Never change, Ava.
你干嘛亲我啊 你就是永远不变 艾瓦
You know, if you ever wanted to kiss me again,
其实 如果你想再亲我一下
I wouldn't stop you.
我是不会阻止你的
You be exactly who you are, Ava.
你就做真实的你吧 艾瓦
You wear it proudly.
你要为此感到骄傲
Was that for my benefit, mom?
你这话是说给我听的吗 妈
How ya doin'?
你还好吗
Riley, you can't fix everything.
莱丽 你无法拯救一切的
Okay, go ahead.
好吧 上吧
What's going on? Riley made us write on our heads!
怎么回事 莱丽逼我们在额头上写字
Riley? Insecure.
莱丽 不安全感
It's always mattered more to me
对我而言更重要的是
What my friends think about me than what I think.
我的朋友们如何看待我 而不是我如何看待自己
Maya? When I own it,
玛雅 当我拥有这个的时候
It doesn't make me feel so bad.
就不会让我感觉很难过
Good.
很好
So, before someone can use our own flaws against us,
在别人用我们的缺点攻击我们之前
Maybe it would help us to admit we all have 'em.
或许直接承认我们都有缺点会更好
You going somewhere, mr. Ross?
你要去什么地方吗 罗斯先生
Trying to be invisible?
也想变成隐形人吗
Believe me, it doesn't help.
相信我 那没用
You know, Billy,
其实 比利
You seem to be the only one here not wearing a flaw.
你似乎是这里唯一一个没有把缺点写出来的人
Do you not have any?
你难道没有缺点吗
Well, none I know of.
据我所知没有
What made you treat Farkle the way you did?
你为什么要像那样对待弗科
Yeah. We never thought of you this way, Billy.
是啊 我们从没想过你会这样 比利
I always thought of you as the good guy.
我一直以为你是好人
Look, I like people who are... Like me.
听着 我喜欢那些像我一样的人
Is that a flaw? Because I don't think so.
那是缺点吗 我可不觉得
Yes.
是的
You don't think I know
你以为我不知道
I'll never be a genius freak like you?
我永远无法成为像你这样的天才怪胎吗
I shouldn't make fun of that?
我还不该嘲笑这一点了吗
No.
不该
stop making me feel bad.
别让我觉得愧疚了
I already feel bad enough you got such great friends.
你有这么好的朋友 已经让我很难过了
And that makes me feel...
那让我觉得...
I don't know. Is there a word for that?
我也说不清 有没有什么词是可以形容的
You're jealous.
你嫉妒了
But you're Billy Ross. Yeah.
但你是比利·罗斯啊 就是啊
I'm Billy Ross. Jealous of you?
我可是比利·罗斯 会嫉妒你吗
Of him?
或他
Because this little guy doesn't need to hit a baseball to...
因为那个小不点不需要去打棒球
Have friends?
就能交到朋友
Does that sound like jealousy to you?
你们听着觉得这是嫉妒吗
Let me see that.
给我那个
Welcome to the team.
欢迎加入我们的队伍当中
Thanks. Glad to be here.
谢谢 很高兴能在这里
We're all human beings.
我们都是人
We're all on the same team.
我们都是站在同一个队伍当中的
And if we sense our own flaws because we see them in others...
如果我们看到别人的缺点 而察觉到自身的缺点
It's true friends who help us wipe them away.
只有真正的朋友才会帮我们把缺点抹去
I'm sorry, Farkle.
对不起 弗科
Any friend of Lucas should be a friend of mine.
卢卡斯的朋友都该是我的朋友才对
Thanks. Want me to get rid of yours?
谢谢 你想让我帮你擦掉你的吗
No, I just got mine. I think I'd better
不 我的才写上呢 我觉得我最好
Try to understand it a little bit more.
多点时间好好理解一下这个词
Can we do the handshake? dude.
我们能握下手吗 老兄
You think you're ready for the handshake?
你觉得你已经达到握手的级别了吗
I'm so ready for the handshake.
我完全达到握手的级别了
Well, I don't understand anything.
我真是完全搞不懂这些
Mr. Matthews? Mr. Perfect.
麦修斯先生 完美先生
Will my friend be all right?
我的朋友没事吧
I believe these belong to you.
我想这些是你的吧
Thanks, janitor Harley.
谢谢 清洁员哈利
This is mr. Matthews.
这是麦修斯老师
Yeah. People change.
没错 人是会变的
Well, we've given out our award for confidence...
我们已经颁发了信心奖
Cool... 'sup?
超酷奖 好呀
...And we've acknowledged our scholar athlete.
而且选出了学者运动员奖
Jealous? Yeah...
嫉妒吗 是啊
But I'm working on it
但我在努力克服
You okay, Riles?
你还好吧 小莱
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表