剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Cor, this is real life, not a TV show.
小科 这可是现实生活 不是电视剧
I'm not your wacky neighbor.
我不是你的古怪邻居
But you could be.
但你可以是啊
It's "The Cory and Shawn show."
我们共同组成《科利和肖恩秀》啊
**Cory and Shawn in the b-I-ig city*
*科利和肖恩住在大城市呀
**And nobody talks but them *
*只有他们整天说个不停
**I'll be a cop and you run the deli*
*我当警♥察♥ 你当熟食店老板
**And nobody talks *
*没人说话
**But them!*
*就他们说个不停
I wanna talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
Did you not just hear our song?
你刚刚没听到我们的歌♥吗
What's that?
那是什么东西
That's Maya. She thinks she's tough.
那是玛雅 她自以为很强悍
Scram. Okay.
走开 好吧
I've heard stories about you.
我听过关于你的事呢
You're great in the stories.
你在故事里很出色
I don't see it yet.
但我到目前为止还没看出来
Okay. Riley and I are the best friends on this planet.
好吧 莱丽和我是这个星球上最好的朋友
Well, that's cute.
真可爱啊
'cause Cory and I are the best friends in all of existence.
因为科利和我是一切的存在中 最好的朋友
Which includes your little crummy planet.
那可是包含了你们那低等的星球哦
Cory and I finish each other's...
科利和我可以互相接完对方的...
Sentences!
语句
Yeah? That all you do?
是吗 你们就这点本事吗
Because Maya...
因为玛雅...
And I... Can read...
和我...可以读懂...
Each other's... Minds.
对方的... 思想
Ready?
准备好了吗
What am I thinking of? One, two, three!
我在想些什么 一 二 三
Pizza!
披萨
One, two, three, clouds!
一 二 三 云层
One, two, three, Farkle!
一 二 三 弗科
Yeah, right. Like we can't do that.
得了吧 说得好像我们做不到似的
We can't.
我们的确做不到
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Rainbows! Can't do it!
彩虹 臣妾做不到啊
That's pretty impressive. You're still not me and Cory.
刚刚那招真了不起 但你们依然比不上我和科利
Why do you make Riley feel bad?
你为什么要让莱丽心里难受
I don't mean to.
我不是有意的啊
Well, you do.
你就是有意的
And that's not cool with me.
我不能接受你欺负她
'cause I'm her best friend.
因为我是她最好的朋友
So I just wanted to tell you that.
我就是想告诉你这一点
Maybe you are like me and Cory.
或许你们就跟我和科利一样
Hold this, will you?
拿着这个 好吗
Should we be doing this?
我们该做这种事吗
Absolutely.
当然了
What the difference between having
有个年轻的爸爸和有个年老的爸爸
a younger daddy and an older daddy?
有什么不同之处呢
Younger daddy doesn't fall asleep in the middle of of a party?
年轻的爸爸可不会派对开到一半就呼呼大睡了
How could you possibly not like Riley?
你怎么可能不喜欢莱丽啊
Maya. What is she talking about?
玛雅 她在胡说些什么呢
Whenever you do come here,
你每次来我家的时候
It's like you find some excuse not to talk to me
似乎都会找借口不跟我说话
and then you leave.
然后就离开了
I talk to you. I'm talking to you right now.
我有跟你说话啊 我现在就在跟你说话呢
When's my birthday?
我的生日是什么时候
What's my favorite color?
我最喜欢的颜色是什么
Riley, that stuff doesn't matter.
莱丽 那种事都是不重要的
It does matter. Tell us what you know.
那是很重要的 告诉我们你所知道的吧
Girls...
姑娘们
Shawn knows Riley's birthday.
肖恩知道莱丽的生日是什么时候
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
He knows.
他就是知道
What you got there?
你在做什么呢
Butternut squash soup.
南瓜汤
My-- my specialty?
我的特色菜吗
You-- you made my specialty?
你做了我的特色菜吗
How could you make--
你怎么会做...
Because I wanted you to know
因为我希望你知道
that even though the holidays are here now,
尽管今年是在我家过节
you will always have a part in putting them together.
也永远都少不了你的参与和功劳
Tastes just like mine.
尝起来跟我亲手做的一样
That's because I used your recipe.
因为我使用了你的食谱
In fact, I used your recipe to put together the whole day.
实际上 我用了你的妙方来筹办节日的方方面面
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你才对
Dinner, everybody!
吃晚餐啦 各位
Five minutes?!
就5分钟吗
That dinner took two days to cook.
我用了两天才献上这么一桌大餐
You animals ate it in five minutes!
你们这些猛兽5分钟就吃完了
What's for dessert, mom?
甜点是什么 妈
Nothin'!
什么都没有
I want you to sit there for two days
我希望你们在这儿整整坐上两天
And think about that dinner you just devoured,
好好想想你们刚刚消灭掉的这顿大餐
And then maybe I'll give you a cupcake.
然后我或许会给你一个纸杯蛋糕
Well, I thought it was great, Topanga.
我觉得这顿大餐非常美味 塔佩佳
Thank you. I don't get a lot of home-cooked meals.
谢谢你 我能吃到家庭餐的机会可不多
How's the job going, Shawn?
你的工作怎么样了 肖恩
Oh, you do something?
你竟然还有工作啊
Yeah.
是啊
I write for a site called "Hit the road."
我为一个叫《说走就走》的网站写文章
Go to a lot of different places
去到很多不同的地方
And tell you if it's worth a weekend.
然后告诉大家那里值不值得周末去游玩
I-- I go on that site.
我 我经常上那个网站的
Restless little spirit, huh?
你也有不安分的灵魂 是吧
No, I just think about--
不 我只是觉得...
Other places? Sometimes.
去往别处 有时是吧
You take the pictures too.
你还会拍照片
I do. How'd you guess that?
是的 你怎么猜到的
I draw pictures.
我会画画
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
I'm gonna say "Yeah" last, okay?
我必须是最后说"是啊"的人 明白吗
Very mature.
你可真"成熟"啊
Yeah...
是啊
Okay, that's it. When's my birthday, uncle Shawn?
行了 够了 我生日是什么时候 肖恩叔叔
He knows, Riley.
他知道的 莱丽
You keep on saying that.
你不停这么说
Why won't he answer? What did I do?
他为什么不回答 我做错了什么
You're coming or what?
你到底要不要来啊
December 8th.
12月8日
What?
什么
Your birthday?
你的生日啊
That doesn't save you.
那并不能挽救你
I know her birthday,
我也知道她的生日
but I don't abandon my friends to hit the road.
但我可不会抛弃朋友上路旅行
You think that's fair?
你觉得那样公平吗
I do.
是的
Then this is fair too.
那我这样也很公平
What time was she born?
她是几点出生的
How much did she weigh?
她出生时有多重
How tall was she?
她生下来时有多高
6:00 in the morning, seven pounds, four ounces,
早上6点出生 重7磅4盎司
21 inches.
身长21英寸
I was there all night.
我当时一整晚都在
I was the first person to hold you after your parents.
我是除你父母之外第一个抱你的人
You looked like this.
你当时是这样的
She still does.
她现在还是会那样
Why do you remember it all so well?
你怎么都记得这么清楚啊
It was the day I left New York city.
那天刚好是我离开纽约的日子
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表