剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Detention him, detention her.
他留校 她也得留校
But Lucas didn't even do anything.
但是卢卡斯什么都没干啊
Don't care. I'm mad with power.
我不管 我很生气 且手握大权
Then I want detention too.
那我也希望被留校
You do?
是吗
Riley, you've never had detention in your whole life.
莱丽 你这辈子都没被留校过
What could you possibly do that would get you detention
你突然之间 可以做出什么事儿
On such short notice?
让你被留校啊
I could introduce you to my special guest star.
我可以让你见识一下我的特别客串演员
Nothing personal, bub.
我这不是针对你 大叔
Yeah, that'll do it.
好吧 足够留校惩罚了
Nice job. pleasure doing business with you.
好样的 很高兴跟你合作
Oh my gosh, look at you.
天啊 看看你
How's my breath?
我的口气怎么样
Ooh, like flowers. How'd you do that?
简直充满花香 你是怎么做到的
I ate your flowers.
我把你的花吃了
mommy? yeah?
妈咪 什么事
You're an older woman, right?
你是个年纪大一些的女人 是吧
Okay, where is this going?
好吧 你到底想说什么
I have an older woman coming over.
我邀请了一个年纪大一些的女人过来
Her name is Ava, she likes cheese
她名叫艾瓦 喜欢吃乳酪
And I'm in love with her.
而且我爱上她了
Really? Where is Ava from?
是吗 艾瓦来自哪里
She's from down the hall.
她就住在走廊对面
Do you think you could find some cheese and make yourself scarce?
你可以弄点乳酪来 然后走开吗
Too late, she's here.
太迟了 她已经来了
I'll g-g-g-- I'll g-g-g--
我去 我去 我去...
Okay okay okay, calm down.
好了好了 冷静
Women like it when you're calm. Just take a deep breath,
女人喜欢冷静的男人 深呼吸
Okay? And then open the door.
好吗 然后打开门
I can't wait to meet your older woman.
我迫不及待想看你那位年纪大些的女人了
hi, Auggie. hi, Ava.
嗨 奥吉 嗨 艾瓦
This is my mommy.
这是我妈咪
It's so nice to meet you, Ava.
很高兴见到你 艾瓦
You got cheese? I like cheese.
你有乳酪吗 我喜欢吃乳酪
So I've heard.
我听说了
So, um, Ava?
那个 艾瓦
How old are you?
你多大了
I'm this many.
我这么大了
I see. Older woman.
我明白了 年纪大些的女人
Yeah, because Auggie's this many.
是啊 因为奥吉才这么大
Yeah, but you like him anyway, right?
是啊 但你还是喜欢他的 对吧
Yeah. how come?
是啊 为什么
Because this many tells this many what to do.
因为像我这么大的人可以指挥像他这么大的人
What?
什么
I'm okay with it, mom.
我可以接受的 妈
Really?
是吗
Because I have some thoughts.
因为我有一些想法呢
Is that a Mr. Googly?
那是古格利先生吗
No.
不是的
I think it is.
我觉得就是的
It's not mine. I'm too old for it.
那不是我的 那对我来说太幼稚了
I want it! What? Ava...
我想要 什么 艾瓦
Why would you want a Mr. Googly?
你为什么想要古格利先生
You're this many.
你已经这么大了
I love Mr. Googly.
我超爱古格利先生
I'm taking him.
我要带走他
But you're all growed up.
但你已经长大了啊
I don't care. He's mine now.
我不管 他是我的了
Actually, Ava, what you're gonna do
实际上 艾瓦 你应该
Is give Mr. Googly back to Auggie.
把古格利先生还给奥吉
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Because I'm this many
因为我这么大了
And this many gets to tell this many what to do.
我这么大年纪的人可以指挥你这么大年纪的人做事
Do you like rides? yeah.
你喜欢被抱着吗 是呀
Oh great! Let's take a ride
那太好了 我就抱着你
All the way back to your house!
一路送你回家吧
byebye, Auggie. byebye, Ava.
再见 奥吉 再见 艾瓦
Okay, bye-bye, Ava.
好了 再见 艾瓦
bye! bye.
再见 再见
So what'd you think of her?
你觉得她怎么样
how you doing? what are you doing here?
你还好吗 你在这儿干什么
Oh, I'm a bad girl.
我是个坏女孩
Yeah, you don't want to mess with this one.
是啊 你不会想惹她的
What are these, place cards?
这些是什么 座位号♥吗
Yep, I made them. You sit over there.
是啊 我做的 你坐在那儿
I think this seat has my name on it, actually.
我觉得我的名字好像是在这个座位上
All right, guys.
好了 各位
I like my detention to have a little learning in it.
我希望你们能在留校惩罚中学到知识
So I'd like to continue talking about pearl harbor
所以我想继续讲讲珍珠港事件
And what happened after the sneak attack.
以及突袭发生之后的相关历史
The world was at war
世界爆发了大战
And alliances were forged in battle
一些国家在战斗中结成了同盟
And were made stronger because of that.
也因此而变得更加强大
What is this place?
这是什么地方啊
It's detention, Farkle. It's not for you.
是留校惩罚 弗科 不是你该来的地方
If my friends are in it, then it's for me.
如果我的朋友们都在 那我就该在
During this war
在战争中
The United States was put to one of its greatest tests
美♥利♥坚♥合众国被迫面临最严峻的挑战
When it met a threat to our way of life.
因为那严重影响到我们的生存方式
But because we were united
但正因为我们团结一心
we prevailed. hey, Riley?
才取得了最终的胜利 嘿 莱丽
Missy invited me to see a movie with her.
米希邀请我和她一起去看电影
I think she's aware of that, Lucas.
我觉得她知道这事 卢卡斯
No need to make her feel worse.
你没必要让她更伤心了
And I was wondering
我想着
If maybe you guys would like to come along with us?
或许你们也想跟我们一起去呢
You want us?
你希望我们一起去吗
Uh uh, I'm sorry, Lucas.
不好意思 卢卡斯
That wasn't the invitation.
我只邀请了你一个
Well then,
那么
I'm sorry, Missy, but I can't go.
很抱歉 米希 我去不了了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Nobody's ever turned me down in my life.
我这辈子还没被人拒绝过
Well, see, these are my friends.
是这样的 这些人是我朋友
And I don't like doing anything without my friends.
我不喜欢撇开朋友自己去做任何事
Right, Riley?
是吧 莱丽
Yeah.
是啊
Right.
对
Now I certainly appreciate your wanting me
我很感谢你希望我
To care of you during a scary movie,
在看恐怖片的时候好好安抚你
And you showing me your leg and all,
你还对我露大腿什么的
But back here in the seventh grade,
但是我们只是7年纪的学生
I think maybe we'd have more fun just hanging out together.
我觉得还是大家一起玩比较好
Grow up.
成熟点吧
Not...
现在还...
Yet.
不行
Oh, she's leaving? Okay.
她走了吗 好啊
You know what the easiest thing about having friends is?
你觉得拥有朋友 最容易的是什么吗
What? Sometimes all you have to do is trust them.
什么 有时候你只需要信任他们就好
When peace time came, the United States
当和平最终降临的时候 美♥利♥坚♥合众国
Enjoyed its greatest period of growth,
进入了最快速的成长♥期♥
Prosperity and happiness.
不断繁荣壮大 收获幸福
Detention over.
留校时间结束
You guys coming?
你们要一起走吗
No, we're good right here.
不了 我们在这儿就挺好的
Good night, mother. Good night, father.
晚安 母亲大人 晚安 父亲大人
I'm not sure how much longer I can put up with this.
我不知道我还能忍♥受多久了
Now you listen to me, kid.
你给我听好了 小孩
You take these jammies and you wear them.
你给我好好把这些睡衣穿上
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表