剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Good. Our only hope is finding something personal.
很好 我们唯一的希望就是挖出一些私密的黑料了
Hey, huckleberry. Hi, Lucas.
你好啊 小越橘 你好 卢卡斯
Excuse me. I'm dealing with something personal.
不好意思 我正在处理一些私事呢
Hello.
有了哦
I don't understand why I can't go back this weekend, sir.
我不明白为什么我这周末不能回去 先生
No, I'm not trying to argue, but this isn't my home.
不 我不是要跟你吵架 但这里不是我的家啊
Texas is my home.
德州才是我的家
But, dad, you told me
但是 爸爸 你之前跟我说
I'd be able to see my friends on weekends if I wanted
如果我周末想回去见朋友是完全没问题的
and I want to see my friends.
我现在就想见我的朋友们
Yes, I have friends here.
是的 我在这里也有朋友
Right now we're all trying to destroy each other.
但现在我们都想摧毁对方
I'm sorry too, sir, but I was the one who didn't want
我也很遗憾 先生 但最开始
to come to this school in the first place.
我就不想来这所学校
I have to go now.
我有事先挂了
I suppose you guys will be using that against me.
我猜你们会用这一点来攻击我吧
I would never. Quiet, princess.
我绝对不会的 安静 小公主
What, that you don't want to be in our class?
什么 你不想待在我们班这一点吗
How could that hurt you, running for president of our class?
那怎么会影响到 你竞选我们班的总统呢
Don't worry. It's only her word against yours.
别担心 就是你们俩各执一词而已
Unless I have some kind of, like,
除非 我有着某种
electronic listening device and--
电子窃听设备
Oh, look at that!
噢 瞧瞧啊
I'm sorry too, sir,
我也很遗憾 先生
But I was the one who didn't want to come
但是从最开始
to this school in the first place.
我就不想来这所学校的
Lucas.
卢卡斯
Maya, get rid of it.
玛雅 快销毁掉
Riley, we got him.
莱丽 我们拿下他了
You want to be a princess? We got him.
你想当公主吗 我们拿下他了
I know exactly what we're gonna do.
我都想好了接下来要怎么做了
So do I.
我也是
And now the moment you've been waiting for.
接下来是大家共同期盼的时刻了
Dictatorship versus monarchy versus democracy.
独♥裁♥制 君主制 民♥主♥制
Which form of government have you chosen?
你们愿意选择哪种政体呢
The winner and new leader
约翰·昆西·亚当斯中学
of the seventh grade of John Quincy Adams middle school is...
七年级的获胜者和新任领导者是...
Hold on!
等等
Not now, Maya.
别现在捣乱啊 玛雅
It has to be right now, dad.
必须是现在 老爸
We have one more very important campaign commercial
我们还有一个非常重要的竞选广♥告♥
that everybody needs to see.
大家都需要看一看
Girls, we've already seen the campaign commercials.
姑娘们 所有竞选广♥告♥我们都看过了
The votes are in. This isn't gonna change anything.
票都已经投过了 这也改变不了任何事了
Yes, it will. This isn't about the votes.
不 会改变的 这不是为了投票
It's about Lucas.
而是为了卢卡斯
Did you know about this, Mr. Friar?
你知道这事吗 弗瑞尔先生
Is this okay with you? Yeah, I know about it.
你没意见吗 是的 我知道这事
If this is the kind of friends they want to be...
如果她们想当这种朋友
It's okay with me.
我也没什么好说的
Yeah, this is the kind of friends we want to be.
是的 我们就是想当这种朋友
Hey, my name's Asher Garcia.
大家好 我叫亚希·加西亚
I've known Lucas Friar just about all my life.
我和卢卡斯·弗瑞尔自小就认识
There's nobody finer I know.
他是我认识的最好的人了
I'm here to endorse him for your seventh-grade president.
我是来支持你担任七年级总统的
I'm Dylan Orlando.
我是迪伦·奥兰多
How you doing, bud? Looks like you made some new friends.
你还好吗 兄弟 看来你交了些新朋友啊
They thought it was important we recorded this for you.
她们认为我们为你录一段这个很重要
Is there really a... Farkle?
真的有个叫 弗科的人吗
And, Lucas, after Riley and Maya
卢卡斯 在莱丽和玛雅
went out of their way to find us,
千辛万苦找到我们之后
And we got to know them a little,
我们也稍微了解了一下她们
I think we can endorse them too.
我们也想支持她们
Yeah, I approve that message.
是啊 我认同这条信息
I second that.
我附议
I don't wanna be dictator anymore.
我不想当独♥裁♥者了
Dictators don't have any friends.
独♥裁♥者是没有朋友的
Thank you for the video. That...
谢谢你们录这段视频 真是...
Wasn't what I expected to see.
我可没想到会看到这个
No more going home for the weekends?
你周末不再回老家了吗
I am home.
我这就是在家里
Hey, Mr. Matthews,
你好 麦修斯老师
As the new president,
作为新总统
I'd like to name Farkle my vice president.
我想任命弗科当我的副总统
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
You mean if something terrible happened to you,
你是说万一你遭遇什么不测
I'd be president?
我就成总统了吗
I accept.
我接受
Maya...
玛雅
I'm nobody's secretary, Ranger Rick.
我不会当任何人的秘书的 游侠里克
Hey, Hart. What?
嘿 哈特 怎么了
Secretary of state is the president's ambassador to the world.
国务卿相当于总统面对世界各国的大使
It means he thinks highly of you.
那意味着他很看重你
It also means he's trying to get you out of the country.
也意味着他想把你弄出国
Wait a minute. What about me?
等等 那我呢
You? What about you?
你 你怎么了
What am I to you?
我对你来说是什么
What are you to me?
你对我来说是什么
To me...
对我来说
You're a princess.
你就是个公主
Look at us.
瞧瞧我们
If you give a mouse a cookie,
如果你给老鼠一块饼干
He's going to ask for a glass of milk.
它会再找你要一杯牛奶的
If you give a mouse his mommy,
如果你把小老鼠的妈咪给它
He's going to want his daddy too.
它还会想要它的爹地的
What?
什么
Hey, guys. Cory, come here.
你们好啊 科利 过来
What's up?
怎么了
Watch this.
瞧好了
Auggie, we are two working parents.
奥吉 我们是两个职场父母
I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.
我很抱歉 但事实就是如此
Sometimes daddy can be here to tuck you in,
有时候是爹地哄你睡觉
And sometimes I can.
有时候是我
But we always arrange it
但我们总会安排好的
So that one of us is with you.
保证我们当中有一个人陪着你
I don't go to sleep
我不睡觉
Because I want both of you to tuck me in.
是因为我希望你们一起哄我入睡
One of us isn't good enough, huh?
一个人不够是吗
Good night, princess.
晚安 小公主
Good night, princess.
晚安 大公主
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表